[Drama 2015] Orange Marmalade 오렌지 마말레이드

ainissky

class="entry-title" style="font-style: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; font-size: 22px; direction: ltr; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; line-height: 28px; letter-spacing: 0.4px; widows: 1;"‘Orange Marmalade’ Yeo Jin-goo and Lee Jong-hyun to capture hearts of women

‘Orange Marmalade’ Yeo Jin-goo and Lee Jong-hyun to capture hearts of women

Attention ladies! Two handsome, gorgeous hunks are expected to captivate hearts of female viewers on KBS 2TV’s new Friday television series ‘Orange Marmalade’.

‘Orange Marmalade’ is based on a popular namesake web comic in Korea. It is a combination of romance and fantasy, which will show a world in which humans and vampires live together, and a pure love story along with the message of coexistence and opposition to discrimination against the disadvantaged.

The first man to introduce is Yeo Jin-goo, who was cast to play the role of Jung Jae-min, a hunk who is just too perfect. He is handsome, brilliant, popular and even athletic, and every girl in school has a crush on him.

The other man is Lee Jong-hyun, who will play Han Si-hoo, a vampire who is honest and straightforward, yet a boy who hides a secret and hostility towards human beings inside. With his pure, pale skin and deep, charismatic eyes, Lee Jong-hyun is expected to catch the eyes of viewers.

According to an insider, these two guys, although they will play hard to get, are said to touch the hearts of women as they are both characters who are wounded inside.

So, which of these two gorgeous hunks is your type? You may meet them soon on ‘Orange Marmalade’. The first and second episodes will air on Friday, May 15 at 10:35p.m (KST). Stay tuned!

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by A Song For You SPC / KBS N / ZEN Production, English Translation by Veronica Choi

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hwanhee - "Heart-breaking
Orange MarmaladeOST Part.1
Orange-Marmalade-OST-Part.1.jpg
credit Pop!gasa | ilyricsbuzz

HANGUL LYRICS

다신 사랑, 이별 따윈 없다고절절했던 그 시간들이하나 둘씩 비워져 가죠

애쓴 흔적, 기억 만이 남아서아프다그 시간이 아프다너라는 기억이
눈물을 머금고 또 울어봐도떨쳐 낼 수 없잖아너 가질 수도 없잖아아무것도 할 수 없는 나
다 된 사랑, 이별만이 남아서아프다그 말들이 아프다여기까지란 니 말
니 이름 부르고 나 헤매여도보이지가 않잖아찾아 낼 수가 없잖아너란 사람이젠 없나 봐
못난 내 사랑이 여기까지이것밖에 안 돼서아프다
흐른다 눈물이 또 새어 나와막을 수가 없잖아 닦아 낼 수가 없잖아놓지 못한 지난 기억이
또 다시 지우고 또 비워내도감출 수가 없잖아너 담을 수도 없잖아아무 것도 할 수 없는 나 인걸

ROMANIZATION

dasin sarang, ibyeol ttawin eopsdagojeoljeolhaessdeon geu sigandeurihana dulssik biwojyeo gajyo

aesseun heunjeok, gieok mani namaseoapeudageu sigani apeudaneoraneun gieogi
nunmureul meogeumgo tto ureobwadotteolchyeo nael su eopsjanhaneo gajil sudo eopsjanhaamugeosdo hal su eopsneun na
da doen sarang, ibyeolmani namaseoapeudageu maldeuri apeudayeogikkajiran ni mal
ni ireum bureugo na hemaeyeodoboijiga anhjanhachaja nael suga eopsjanhaneoran saramijen eopsna bwa
mosnan nae sarangi yeogikkajiigeosbakke an dwaeseoapeuda
heureunda nunmuri tto saeeo nawamageul suga eopsjanha dakka nael suga eopsjanhanohji moshan jinan gieogi
tto dasi jiugo tto biwonaedogamchul suga eopsjanhaneo dameul sudo eopsjanhaamu geosdo hal su eopsneun na ingeol

ENGLISH TRANSLATION
I thought I’d never love or say goodbye againWhen I truly believed thatThings started changing one by one
Only the traces of me trying, only the memories remainSo it hurtsThose times hurtMemories of you
I try swallowing my tears and crying againBut I can’t keep you outBut I can’t have you eitherI can’t do anything
Only a finished love and goodbye remainSo it hurtsThose words hurtWhen you said it was over
I call out your name and wander aroundBut I can’t see youI can’t find youI guess you’re not here anymore
My foolish loveThis is all that it isSo it hurts
Tears are falling out againI can’t stop it, I can’t wipe it awayBecause of the memories I can’t let go
I try erasing and emptying againBut I can’t hide itBut I can’t have you eitherI can’t do anything

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Fly to the Sky’s Hwanhee reveals “Heart Breaking” OST MV for “Orange Marmalade”

Known as the “OST King,” R&B singer Hwanhee of the duo group Fly to the Sky has finally revealedthe official theme song and music video for the upcoming romantic-vampire drama, “Orange Marmalade.”

The song entitled, “Heart Breaking” was released as the title OST for the upcoming KBS 2TV Friday drama, “Orange Marmalade.” The song was also uploaded on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vma37eeXvSw. The OST MV features highlight stills of the young cast including actor Yeo Jin GooAOA‘s Seolhyun and CNBLUE‘s Lee Jong Hyun, with Fly to the Sky Hwanhee’s soulful voice providing a perfect emotional backdrop. Also included in the slide show-like MV are images of Hwanhee reading through the song’s lyrics as well as recording the song inside the studio.

“Orange Marmalade” will air its first episode on May 15.

KPopFighting

Wow... ost before the drama... great. Thr ost is heartbreaking... this drama not typical cheerful highschool drama... it has what I call 'the deep' in its story. so hopefully I can enjoy it at May with full time attention...

'Orange Marmalade' The first teaser trailer records 1 million click counts

photo586595.jpg
'Orange Marmalade' is seeing some good signs to become a big hit.
KBS 2TV's new Friday miniseries, 'Orange Marmalade' has been attracting the heated attention with its star-studded cast including Yeo Jin-goo, Seolhyun, and Lee Jong-hyun. Since the preview trailer for the drama was posted on KBS' official Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/KBSPR/videos/975885942423601/?fref=nf), the click count of the first preview trailer has reached 1 million. Also, the preview trailer has been posted on the popular Chinese video sharing website, Tudou.
The like count on the official Facebook went over 48,000 and every single details of the cast and making of 'Orange Marmalade' are spreading fast among domestic and global online communities.
It seems the fantastic chemistry between Yeo Jin-goo (Jeong Jae-min) and Seolhyun (Baek Ma-ri), the sweet and ardent love story, and the dense emotional expression from the preview trailer have boosted the existing expectations.
The detailed cinematography and the lyrical melody of the preview trailer also played a role in keeping the viewers focused on the drama.
'Orange Marmalade', the fantasy romance that will get everyone's heart pumping, talks about the pure and heart-wrenching love story beyond races and generations.
The teaser trailer of KBS "Producers", which is scheduled for the air time right before 'Orange Marmalade', also recorded over 1 million clicks. That said, the Friday night of KBS will be more bountiful than any other time.
The first and second episodes of KBS 2TV's 'Orange Marmalade' are scheduled to be aired at 10:35 PM on May 15th.
Source | Translation

Guest adikkeluangman

FTTS′ Hwan Hee Sings ′Heart-Breaking′ for Orange Marmalade′
Known for his extraordinary and unique voice, Fly to the Sky′s Hwan Hee unveiled his latest song Heart-Breaking for the OST of KBS drama, Orange Marmalade.
18145584.jpg

Heart-Breaking was released on April 22, letting listeners hear Hwan Hee′s emotion-filled voice as a slide show of Yeo Jin Gu, CN Blue′s Lee Jong Hyun, and AOA′s Seolhyun from the drama flipped through. Photos of Hwan Hee were also shown as he recorded the song in the studio. 

Orange Marmalade will air May 15. 
http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/91578/video-ftts-hwang-hee-sings-heart-breaking-for-orange-marmalade
Somehow the song is like not complete. So DramaFever will subbed this drama.... Urgh, they're not like the best subber in term of quality and I wonder what else rights they will hold. Maybe like KBS will not release behind-the-scene videos on their channel for certain region and what not.

ON MAY15TH: Episodes 1 + 2 b33f60f4c6.gif
ON MAY 22TH: Episodes 3 + 4  b33f60f4c6.gif

FROM MAY 29TH, ONLY (1 episode per week)

LICENSED to THE AMERICAS + QCs ON qlMnIsL.png

Also available in: UK, France, Italy, Germany, Romania, Sweden, Spain, Poland, Belgium, Netherlands, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Iran, Turkey, Russia, Austria & Finland

Channel: http://www.viki.com/tv/26963c-orange-marmalade

nrzdepO.png

itemprop="name" class="entry-title" style="margin: 17px 0px 7px; font-family: 'Roboto Condensed', sans-serif; font-weight: normal; line-height: 40px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; font-size: 34px; word-wrap: break-word; widows: 1; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Orange Marmalade’ releases BTS photos from poster shooting60818-319911-700x875.jpgOrange Marmalade poster shooting

The production team for upcoming KBS 2TV Friday drama ‘Orange Marmalade,’ has today released new BTS poster shooting photos of Yeo Jin Goo, AOA’s Seolhyun, and CNBLUE’s Lee Jong Hyun.

The trio greeted all the filming staff one by one after reaching the set. Before the shooting got underway, they also conversed with the photographer about the concepts, and demonstrated their professionalism. When it came to showing a sad expression, they needed just a few seconds to get their tears rolling, and this helped to get everyone into mood at the set.

In addition, it was noted that Yeo Jin Goo and Seolhyun who will have a romance in the drama, showed great chemistry while filming couple photos. The two showed nervous and heart racing expressions during the shooting, and their interactions with their eyes, showed off the mood and aura that existed between couples.

‘Orange Marmalade’ tells of an innocent and tragic romance story which transcends races and centuries between a man and a woman, and will premiere on May 15th.

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

[150423] Yeo Jin Goo while filming for KBS Entertainment Weekly @ Seoul Women's University (cr: ji_nyy님, seulkoo님, dawnstarr_님, jisoo0328님, choyeah_1님, so.yeon_95님) 
11191056_908884472508310_278758108_n.jpg
(cr: _zyoon_님, hailee_515님, keymma96511님, sweetmela1님, sueyoung00님, gyeon94님) 11137824_1578605455724523_945217415_n.jp
Video of Yeo Jin Goo singing and playing guitar

Archived