[Drama 2015] Orange Marmalade 오렌지 마말레이드

ainissky

• Replies 782
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

Fly to the Sky's Hwanhee to sing main theme for 'Orange Marmalade'
R&B vocalist Fly to the Sky's Hwanhee will be returning with a song for the 'Orange Marmalade' OST.
Hwanhee will be singing the main theme "It Hurts" for the KBS Friday drama, and his agency H2 Media revealed the above photo of the singer giving the song's lyrics his full attention in the studio. He's previously been the voice behind OSTs for 'Beethoven's Virus', 'Fashion 70's', 'Road Number 1', and more.
CCuCKrUVIAA1Iak.jpg:large

"It Hurts" will be released as a digital single on April 22, while 'Orange Marmalade' will premiere on May 15. Stay tuned for what's sure to be a beautiful, emotional song and great drama!
http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/fly-to-the-skys-hwanhee-to-sing-main-theme-for-orange-marmalade
Yeay, for Hwanhee voice... and also for Song Jong Ho still. Next we need YJG mom or family still.

@fallentenshi yeah, me too... can't wait to see it in may.... even I have many assignments by that time, and may be couldn't find the time to watch it, I still want to do it.

This drama already pulling my interest... so I must check it out.

I like their blue couple outfit... what I thought when I saw the teaser and still, why I think that Jin Goo fall for girl so much? he can show the love level that even just saw it, my heart feel hurt... and Seolhyun is like a girl that far from reach... a fairy... beautiful, cool but lovely fairy...

I want to see it to make sure that I don't fall for Jin Goo for second time... haha

"Orange Marmalade" Seolhyun loses weight for extreme change

photo585938.jpg
Seolhyun (Baek Mari) is devoted towards the new KBS 2TV drama "Orange Marmalade".
Seolhyun has undergone a master transformation to appear like the character Baek Mari who is introverted and arouses one's protective instincts. She's been losing weight for an extreme transformation.
Apparently, she is very concerned about being Mari and has put her original self down for a bit. She likes eating but has been under control for her weight loss and she exercises too. She tries to walk a lot whenever she can and stretches, too. For someone who loves eating like her, the fact that she's on a diet itself is a great commitment.
From sexy and cute to sweet and innocent, Seolhyun's new transformation is creating hype for the drama.
Meanwhile, "Orange Marmalade" is broadcasting two episodes in a row on the 15th of May.
Source : Sports Dong ACredit : Hancinema

BTS | Yeo Jin Goo11024170_1417767338525289_209736160_n.jp11023181_889607487747389_876818716_n.jpg
[150320] Yeo Jin Goo filming for Orange Marmalade (출처: 그래요 | DC갤러리) sohyunxjingoo

11024126_592091577593865_26587112_n.jpg
[150314] Yeo Jin Goo has already started filming for Orange Marmalade.
During their first filming, Jingoo gave the casts and the staffs candies for White Day.
{
 euns2yong & ace9178} sohyunxjingoo

FanArt | Jung JaeMin11138023_744518232314169_1720334617_n.jp
credit as tagged | shaaa_d

BTS | Orange Marmalade
11137837_1048157435214371_1270334086_n.j
l_so_min

Script Orange Marmalade
11138013_460536704099899_2118782106_n.jp
ssosso1507

일찍끝나서 넘 좋쿠나 이제 두부랑 놀아주러 집에가야지 룰루랄라

A photo posted by 길은혜 (@euns2yong) on Mar 15, 2015 at 2:51am PDT

눈을 떠도 피아노 눈을 감아도 피아노 온통 아노아노피아노@.@

A photo posted by 길은혜 (@euns2yong) on Apr 4, 2015 at 7:23am PDT

#오렌지마말레이드#짝꿍#아라와#귀요미#애경#가운데#수리

A photo posted by 길은혜 (@euns2yong) on Apr 9, 2015 at 9:29am PDT

She's pretty.. ^__^euns2yong

Yeo Jin-goo and Lee Jong-hyun in a three-way relationship with Seolhyun

posterphoto586203.jpg

Actors Yeo Jin-goo and Lee Jong-hyun are going to form a three-way romance with Seolhyun.

Yeo Jin-goo plays Jeong Jae-min a boy who is good-looking, has the brains and is perfect in every way. He is popular with every girl in the school and proves that God is unfair. His low toned voice and gentle smile will increase the expectation percentage.

Han Si-hoo (Lee Jong-hyun) is a unique, good-looking guy who is full of hatred for humans. He is very much like a vampire and is expected to show us what devilishness really is.

The two men are the best examples of solid men who don't have eyes for anyone else but one woman but they both are scarred deep within.

The two men are wound up with inattentiveness and chic-ness but they are attractive in different ways and will fight over Baek Mari (Seolhyun).

"Orange Marmalade" is a drama about pure and innocent love.

Source : www.tenasia.co.kr/arc...

from http://www.hancinema.net/yeo-jin-goo-and-lee-jong-hyun-in-a-three-way-relationship-with-seolhyun-81078.html

sfjdsjfks.jpg
tv Report - Naver: 'Orange Marmalade', Lee Jong Hyun as a 'flower boy student' instead of a romance comic male lead

1. [+444, -17] He matches well with the webtoon character

2. [+94, -6] He's so good-looking. Among the cast, he's the one who fits the character from the webtoon. He seems like a hardworking person in 'WGM' and I hope he shows a hardworking image in whatever projects he takes too

3. [+91, -6] He was so handsome in his role as Jang Dong Gun's son

4. [+81, -5] I don't know about anything else but he 100% matches Han Shi Hoo

5. [+50, -3] I hope he continues to learn about acting and continues to be an actor!

credit: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/

Archived