HAJINA OVERSEAS FANS PROJECT

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest fuyuppe

You guys are soo awesome. My first time doing anythings as a fan for the actors

downloading all the arts that everyone made in all the folders. I want to print them all and keep them as well. :)

Already saw the finished photobook pdf ver. It was really nice! green-scarf-emoticon-32.gif

It's a pity that we couldn't include everything in it, but then, what to do, in life unexpected things like this always happen, whether we like it or not.

From the bottom of my I heart, I want to express my heartfelt gratitude to all of you guys who are in the photobook project. Your involvement directly and indirectly alongside with the continuously effort and support is really appreciated. Without you guys (especially the ones who directly involved in making the photobook), we could never got this stage.

Again, thank you for your hard work. Really, really appreciate them push-up-onion-head-emoticon.gif*bows*

May God bless us all and hope the photobook will be a success and it will be safely received by our beloved HJM and Hyun Bin on time.

Anyone can help me? @Jimin12 @ireumimolla @minnie91 @Merilinnuke14 @lyrayoo @annamchoi how many pages is our book? I have been trying to open the pdf version of the book but failed. internet connection here is getting worse as now raining heavily.

the pdf version already included front cover and back cover right?

Thank you :)

luci13 said: Anyone can help me? @Jimin12 @ireumimolla @minnie91 @Merilinnuke14 @lyrayoo @annamchoi how many pages is our book? I have been trying to open the pdf version of the book but failed. internet connection here is getting worse as now raining heavily.

the pdf version already included front cover and back cover right?

Thank you :)

Guest ireumimolla

@annamchoiI downloaded the file on my computer before I was able to view it! Somehow the preview on the drive isn't working....

Guest Merilinnuke14

Hi! Sorry for being late to join your discussion!

Yes, files are quite big and google doesn't allow previewing very large files. Sorry for that! Didn't know how to make those smaller because I'm not so familiar with Illustrator. My computer almost died when it created those pdf-s but I am not complaining. :D I studied some spanish in the meanwhile, so useful waiting;)

Dear project team, please notify me, if you have downloaded the pdf-s. To prevent any copyright issues that @lyrayoo decribed to me, I'll put our book pdf-s under protection. Our folder will be reachable for two weeks (to collect more creations and for you to download) but book files not. If anyone wants them, they need to ask the protected link through PM. I also notify you when the extended book are ready to download.

@Luci13 Can't wait to see the printed version! So excited! Regarding the covers, yes, they were included but I understood we could have the design that you once posted. If not, then my mistake. Everything is still fine but the order in the beginning and end could be a little bit strange. Let's see what the printing company thinks. Thank you for your hard work!

Guest fuyuppe

i download the pdf part 1 and part 2 its about 2gb per file so it won't let you preview cause of the big file. It takes a while to download too. 

I also downloaded the photobook. I made sure that it was in the wee morning hours while I slept so that the connection would be fast. Ha! Loved everything, guys! Keep us posted. Take photos once it's done and to be delivered. *excited*

Archived