[OFFICIAL] Choi Woo Shik & Uee shippers From Ho Goo's Love

Guest malmalaa

Guest malmalaa

Actor Choi Woo Shik has addressed the rumors about him being in a relationship with fellow actor Park Seo Joon.park-seo-joon-choi-woo-shik.jpg

On March 3, the star took part in the press conference of tvN’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Hogu’s Love” as one of the lead actors, and explained that he and Park Seo Joon are simply extremely close friends.

“In the drama, I am the love interest of Im Seulong. Possibly because of that, there are many people who mistake me for being gay,” Choi Woo Shik said.

“I am close with Park Seo Joon, and after frequently hanging out with him, people started to spread rumors about us. People ask me if I’m in a relationship with Park Seo Joon, but that’s not the case at all,” the actor explained that the assumptions about his sexual orientation are completely false.

Finally, he added, “I am now taking boxing lessons to change my image,” and drew laughter with his comment.

The two are best known for co-starring in the 2012 sitcom “Family,” in which they even shared a gentle kiss as seen below.family.jpg

• 1 month later...

Archived