• Created
  • Last Reply

Episode 13 text preview:

멀리 떠나려고 마음을 먹은 건우(유연석)! 
정주(강소라)에게 함께 가자고 말하려 하지만 본심과는 
다른 말로 정주에게 상처를 준다. 
한편, 해실(김희정)에게 프로포즈 하려는 정근(이성재)은 
태용(최재성)에 대해 알게 되는데... 

GW has made up his mind to leave! GW plans to ask JJ to leave together with him, but he ends up saying something different from his real intentions, which hurts JJ. 

On the other hand, JG has plans to propose to Haeshil but he finds out about Taeyong (GW's dad)....

_________

NOOOOOOOOOO. Waeeeeee?!?!?! 

Not feeling for next ep

Ehhhhh. Come back here. Don't quit now. 

Just look at it this way: How idiotic can GW be, to royally mess up such a simple question as this: "JungJoo, will you run away with me?" 

It's bound to be deliciously funny and I want to see how he does it. Will he go -- 

GW: (hesitantly) JungJoo, you know how you're not really a good cook? And you say you have another place to go? Do you want...

JJ: (interrupting) What?!! Are you insulting my cooking now? Do you want me to leave and set up another cafe? Fine! I'll do it! Adios, amigo!

GW: (blabbering) But but but... wait. Let me finish.

JJ: (crying a river) You've never finished what you've started. It's too little, too late now. My feelings are hurt. 

GW: (said with puppy eyes) But what about me? You went picking flowers with Wookie, while you snapped my rose in half? Am I a nothing more than a popped balloon to you, stabbed with one of our kitchen knives?

Pffftttt. Prepare for the "misunderstood chaebol and misunderstanding peasant" trope. 

awwww cute convo! :) GW, just tell JJ that you love her and that you just need time to adjust with your father coming back all of a sudden. she will understand :)

Wow a wedding already?? And of course its not ljj and bgw!! This drama is definitely not being fair to its lead couple!! But a wedding?? Too soon, except if there is a time lapse maybe? Could it  be a flashback scene instead?

Wow a wedding already?? And of course its not ljj and bgw!! This drama is definitely not being fair to its lead couple!! But a wedding?? Too soon, except if there is a time lapse maybe? Could it  be a flashback scene instead?

this is just me thinking that there is a wedding :) besides Hyung and HS are much older anyway. I am not sure if it is a real scene.

I wouldn't like a time lapse for our WooJoo though. my heart will not be able to handle it :(:(

Sorry for the lack of information because I was staying for about 2 hours near WAC and all I could see were those scenes being shot.

And aside of the fact that Yoo Yeon Seok is a cute gentleman, Kang So Ra is a dear too because I seen her changed her shoes after a couple of running scenes and dancing with the staffs after the shooting wrapped up. I would like to take a pic with them too :( sad they directly leaving after the scenes over

Sorry for the lack of information because I was staying for about 2 hours near WAC and all I could see were those scenes being shot.

And aside of the fact that Yoo Yeon Seok is a cute gentleman, Kang So Ra is a dear too because I seen her changed her shoes after a couple of running scenes and dancing with the staffs after the shooting wrapped up. I would like to take a pic with them too :( sad they directly leaving after the scenes over

wow! thank you for the updates! we are all jealous because you can actually see the taping of WAC :)  we really appreciate this!

Wow, I've just remembered that in The Great Gatsby, Gatsby also asked Daisy to run away with him after she makes an accident to Merley, secret lover of Daisy's husband.

However, Daisy didn't come. And Gatsby was shot.

It's the ending of The Great Gatsby.

So how this drama will be @packmule3 Hong?

At the end, there is only Nick, close friend of Gatsby beside him when everybody gave him a cold face. I should think GW is Gatsby, when he try to run the restro for JW, the one he loves. Ji Won is Daisy, the girl leave him at the end and Jung Joo is Nick, the friend who believes in good side of Gatsby no matter what happens and still stay with him in every minute of life.

A good ending will come. :))

(surely GW won't be shot by anyone, this is rom-com only)

Guest syjay07

Wow, I've just remembered that in The Great Gatsby, Gatsby also asked Daisy to run away with him after she makes an accident to Merley, secret lover of Daisy's husband.

However, Daisy didn't come. And Gatsby was shot.

It's the ending of The Great Gatsby.

So how this drama will be @packmule3 Hong?

At the end, there is only Nick, close friend of Gatsby beside him when everybody gave him a cold face. I should think GW is Gatsby, when he try to run the restro for JW, the one he loves. Ji Won is Daisy, the girl leave him at the end and Jung Joo is Nick, the friend who believes in good side of Gatsby no matter what happens and still stay with him in every minute of life.

A good ending will come. :))

(surely GW won't be shot by anyone, this is rom-com only)

I trust hong sis always give happy ending, 

the great gatsby is story for they parents

maybe GW and JJ will separate in ep 13, i wish not too long they separate just half of ep 13

When I first read the text preview, I thought before proposing HS, Hyung gets to know about Jin Tae Young and his relationship with GW. But now that the wedding went on without any problem, then it wouldn't make sense for GW to leave, unless Hyung just knew about Jin Tae Young being the one who caused HS's husband death, but not his relationship with GW. He could get to know that it was Jin Tae Young who tried to buy HS's land at 10 times the price.

Since Hyung promised HS that he'll "clean up everything around her that reminds her of that day", he'll probably chased Jin Tae Young out of Jeju on his own, and perhaps talk about it with GW, too. This will probably make GW to became even more determined to leave since his Hyung himself wishes to clean up everything around HS that will remind her of the death of her husband (but he's clueless that GW's is Daddy's son). GW could one of those things that would remind HS of it if his relationship with Daddy is outed.

(But come on, no one really know what HS's real reaction would be. Who knows if she could be chill about it, since she could regard GW as unrelated to all of those despite of the blood relationship? Such a thing is not impossible, tho. Sigh.)

So yeah yeah angst shall fall upon Baek Geon Woo and he'll leave after Hyung's wedding, while everyone was happy and having fun. 

...I hope I am wrong in my speculation, tho. lol  

lmao okay I am totally wrong. the video preview is out. Hyung...what. 

Archived