[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Where is the news of the confirmation ? Should we hire a spy so we can know when they release the confirmation news ? Palli palli. I need this badass couple right now. I dun care who's the second lead because my heart already swaying with woobin and sora. Mianheyo sukkie ya. Me and you will be hurt at the same time but it's okay cuz you did the same thou back then =)) =))

ruzikie said: Where is the news of the confirmation ? Should we hire a spy so we can know when they release the confirmation news ? Palli palli. I need this badass couple right now. I dun care who's the second lead because my heart already swaying with woobin and sora. Mianheyo sukkie ya. Me and you will be hurt at the same time but it's okay cuz you did the same thou back then =)) =))

@kanyaprasetyo kanyaa babehhh~
you mentioned the jumping site  while we know the bridge ussually take a part as a place to have a date with the couple =)) =))
I hope there's no jumping scene where woobin have to save sora from dangerous and spy =)) =))

ruzikie said: @kanyaprasetyo kanyaa babehhh~
you mentioned the jumping site  while we know the bridge ussually take a part as a place to have a date with the couple =)) =))
I hope there's no jumping scene where woobin have to save sora from dangerous and spy =)) =))

rather than danger and spy, it would be more logical if Woobin n Sora running away from crazy fans

=)) =))

Btw, we don't have any synopsis right? Other than romcom in Jeju Island??

I think we can submit one or two ideas for storyline to Hong Sisters :)) :))

Synopsis Wise i feel like its gonna be crazy and out of this world.

i feel like there is gonna be an element of fantasy in this drama...

i wish they bring in a awesome 2nd leads. and have cameo of their previous stars... like cha seung won... love for him to cameo here...

ruzikie said: @kanyaprasetyo kanyaa babehhh~

Archived