[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/08/2016 at 11:26 AM, agdr03 said:

chingu @icemaid :)   I want WooJoo in real life :lol:  here I am thinking it's over but maybe not :phew:

I have to agree with @packmule3 that Oppa was pretty cool and reliable in YOF :) you should try watching it chingu ;)  You will see his awesome  guns! I mean his arm muscles :lol:

Have you seen the article where Oppa is considering his next drama?  It is a revenge one. The writer is the one who wrote Mask. I followed Mask because of JJH :) I wonder who will be his leading lady. Oh I am not sure if I can watch him with another girl :( 

Hiii! I know this is a super late reply lmaoo., just so happen to drop in.. Also just late news info..  The company that was suppose to produce 'Deal' the revenge drama that was offered to YeonSeok is supposedly produce by sora company.. And that happens to be their debut drama producing project. Unfortunately they lost their timeslot due to many unknown reasons and yea.. Oppa has a new upcoming drama now don't know if he will pick it up(he will).Hahaha!

For sora her contract with her current company will end,  and looks like she might be a free agent soon. I never thought she might wanna leave this company.. Who has been doing their utmost best for her.. And there are also news of leading management companies trying to court sora to join their company.. Anyways in other words, we won't be able to see her make a comeback until she gets that settled.

Besides, at least I know sora hasn't really truly move on from WAC, tho she has done a new drama recently, memories of her filming WAC is still vivid,especially the interview she did for the japanese dvd release recently and I'm glad yys is finally starting to see that WAC is popular and finally enjoying it. (Tho it's a year late) his WAC DVD event and fanmeet in Japan probably made him realize that. Hahaha

• 3 months later...
On 8/23/2016 at 2:36 AM, agdr03 said:

hello warmer's!!!!  i hope you are all good wherever you all are!  @packmule3  @icemaid  @violet88 

sad there is still no news about our WooJoo after over a year already.

just wanted to say hi :) 

@agdr03 @icemaid @pandalover1 @violet88

Hugs, ladies. I heard the news today about Kang Sora and Hyun Bin, and although it isn't the news some of you were waiting for, I'm sure we can all wish our young lady KS all the very best.  

We had absolutely fun memories of this show and we wouldn't have gotten to know the people here without YYS and KS. 

Cheers!

Annyeong warmers! :phew:

how are you all? I saw the new couple alert on ig and to be honest I am happy. I didn't feel sad or anything like that. Maybe it's because I've accepted the fact that our woojoo is only for reel after all the waiting :)

i wish Sora and Hyun Bin all the best. I do like Binnie too :wub: 

maybe Oppa will come out soon too with his lady love :)

One thing is for sure, i do miss this group! Hugs to you all! Shout out to @packmule3 :phew:

4 hours ago, agdr03 said:

Annyeong warmers! :phew:

how are you all? I saw the new couple alert on ig and to be honest I am happy. I didn't feel sad or anything like that. Maybe it's because I've accepted the fact that our woojoo is only for reel after all the waiting :)

i wish Sora and Hyun Bin all the best. I do like Binnie too :wub: 

maybe Oppa will come out soon too with his lady love :)

One thing is for sure, i do miss this group! Hugs to you all! Shout out to @packmule3 :phew:

I was trawling the sites for news about our KS when BAM! I saw their dating news. I must be bad luck. 

Hyun Bin's fine, but I can't remember his last kdrama.  Was it Secret Garden?? I read somewhere that KS matches his "ideal type".

Here's the article:

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/hyun-bins-comments-getting-married-resurface-relationship-revealed/

And you're right, @agdr03. I won't mind it NOW if YYS has his own dating news because KS is already "settled" with somebody.  Whereas before, I'd be --- annoyed? bummed out? irritated? witchy? -- if it was KS left out in the cold. Isn't that sexist of me? :blink: 

OMG I'm happy for Hyun Bin and Kang Sora!!

I dont know much about Hyun Bin but I like KS for her personality. I was impressed with her when I watched her interview. She said she likes a boyfriend that she can be comfortable with, can share everything and don't have secrets with each other. Not many girls are like this and I love her for that!

anyeong chingus @packmule3 @agdr03 @icemaid 

Sorry i was late in sharing my blessing for uri new couple KS and HB :) i absolutely love this couple as i loved them individually.. and I'm glad that all my friends here accepting the news well too.. like all of u i also wish that YYS can share his happy dating news soon too.. BTW did u all follow his Romantic Doctor? i follow that drama tho very seldom visiting soompi thread nowadays.. so i have no idea if any of u were active in that drama thread.. well, lets hope we can meet again in another drama thread in the future.. and thank you very much for remembering me from this thread.. :):) 

Merry Christmas!!..

1 minute ago, violet88 said:

anyeong chingus @packmule3 @agdr03 @icemaid 

Sorry i was late sharing in my blessing for uri new couple KS and HB :) i absolutely love this couple as i loved them individually.. and I'm glad that all my friends here accepting the news well too.. like all of u i also wish that YYS can share his happy dating news soon too.. BTW did u all follow his Romantic Doctor? i follow that drama tho very seldom visiting soompi thread nowadays.. so i have no idea if any of u were active in that drama thread.. well, lets hope we can meet again in another drama thread in the future.. and thank you very much for remembering me from this thread.. :):) 

Merry Christmas!!..

No, I didn't, @violet88. I've been very busy work and travel. Just got back about a few of weeks ago from travelling in countries, where I could NOT watch kdramas because of security reasons. lol. (I had only one laptop.) 

But I'm glad he did another drama. Warm and Cozy was a year ago, and he should keep on being active. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! 

19 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Hey, @violet88 sweetie,

Are you here? Go and join us me in Goblin, if you have time. I think you'll like it.

How was 1% of Anything? I watched the old version a couple of years ago. 

packmule3  

Hi! @packmule3 you are here now? great!.. it's been a long time since we ever exchange words in soompi thread.. 1% is great, i loved it and i loved HSJ :) do watch it if u have the time.. But the drama is very simple, you'll like it if u find other typical makjang kdrama tiresome.. :)

Oh i watched Goblin dear, and i loved that drama too.. but i prefer the bromance over the romance cause i don't really feel eun tak and goblin's chemistry.. :)

But i've yet to visit the thread.. are u active in there? I'll try to visit the thread some time soon.. :)

17 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

No, I didn't, @violet88. I've been very busy work and travel. Just got back about a few of weeks ago from travelling in countries, where I could NOT watch kdramas because of security reasons. lol. (I had only one laptop.) 

But I'm glad he did another drama. Warm and Cozy was a year ago, and he should keep on being active. 

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you, too! 

I hope everything goes well for you, and you can catch up with your hobbies (i.e. watching kdrama of course, just like me, haha) soon.. many good drama now and i always feel like time is my enemy cause there're too many things to do, too many drama to watch, yet too little free time to do all those.. :)

Happy New Year friend! Hope you enjoy this holiday season.. 

• 4 months later...

Archived