[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

On 3/11/2016 at 3:39 PM, packmule3 said:

Are we going to do this once every week? Refresh our memories? lol.

I like the song here in this fanmade video. 

When I think about this, GW was really a trusting sort of kid. He didn't know JJ from Adam yet he took her in just because he thought she was dying of cancer.  Then here, when he was informed that he was mistaken all along about her illness, instead of getting angry at being duped, he rushed to her side to comfort her. 

And at 2:25, I like the timing of her hand sliding down, and his hand grabbing hold of it. His other hand the wraps around her wrist. I like the hand-to-hand contact. There are times when the lead couple in the kdrama are already established as "couples" yet they still have awkward hand movements, as if they were still employing  "manner hands" with each other. lol.  Aissshhh, jinjja.    

By the way, do you know @agdr03 that the couple from that cra.ppy-pa.ppy vampire drama last year have been confirmed to be dating?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-sun-confirm-dating-news

kekeke. There hasn't been any news about them; nobody paid them attention, then BAM! they've been dating for a year. 

02L4O0Z.gif

@packmule3   you made me laugh with the red words above :lol: I do remember seeing a few articles about the drama not being good and especially the kiss scene that they did. they must be very good at it now :lol:    oh if YeonSo comes out like this then I WILL CELEBRATE BIG TIME!!! :lol: 

i looooooove this song from WaC :)  

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Ehhh? I'm not as dour as Queen Liz 2. If I remember correctly, I was one of the corgis resting on the floor. 

I'll try to watch an episode or two and pop by the Neighborhood Lawyer thread to wish our Kang Sora good luck and to say hi to you ladies. I tried to watch this new drama Marriage Contract and >.<  it was so makjang, I found myself riveted to my seat. You know that water slap so ubiquitous in makjang? The HERO in Marriage Contract was on the receiving end early on. In Episode 1, I believe. Lol. In Warm and Cozy, the Lady Diver just blocked the water glass with her palm and said something like: what do you think you're doing? I work as a diver in the sea. A little bit of splash from a glass of water doesn't scare me?!! 

Lol. The Hong sisters were really good at parodying K dramas. That's why I love them. 

@packmule3   I was just teasing you :lol:;)  i knew it will get you here asap! :phew:  

oh yes! i remember that scene with the lady diver and the sister :) i forgot to mention at that time that that was the only time that i have watched something where the water does not reach the intended recipients face :D it was good for a change!

you're not interested in DOTS? :) i'm not watching it too but i am getting more interested now :) a few family member said its good :) 

10 minutes ago, icemaid said:

@agdr03 rumour about your YYS oppa dating Kim Ji Won.

There goes our YeonSo couple!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/04/kim-ji-won-and-yoo-yeon-seok-spotted-dating-agency-responds/

a799e0dc_o.jpeg

bwahahaha top search in nate and naver... wonder why warm and cozy thread are lighting up as among soompi's hot topic now hahaha

this may be the case. and Sora is out there in Jeju doing the whitlable collection shoot for north face... in JEJU aigooo but, if is indeed true, be happy you two! fighting

On 4/4/2016 at 8:08 PM, icemaid said:

@agdr03 rumour about your YYS oppa dating Kim Ji Won.

There goes our YeonSo couple!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/04/kim-ji-won-and-yoo-yeon-seok-spotted-dating-agency-responds/

you know chingu @icemaid  if anything really, why dont they just admit it since its been coming back since i dont know when it started. is it a crime to confirm that you have a love life after all? :rolleyes: anyway, yes i am bitter but only a little bit :lol: and yes he is still my Oppa but i may have to re think about it now. i wish him well really in every aspect of his life. he will always have a special place in my heart :wub:

as for Sora, i want her to have a project with Hyun Bin. that is all i am going to say! :P;)

On 4/5/2016 at 6:49 PM, violet88 said:

Royal Ladies chingus.. I read uri YYS-KJW dating scandal surfaced yet again.. i had a feeling it's true afterall... There goes our ship... :(

hugs to you @violet88   :wub:   this is our drama life i guess. we cannot have what we want just like that :(  i just wish they would outright say if it is true or not though!  aigoooo....

15 minutes ago, agdr03 said:

hugs to you @violet88   :wub:   this is our drama life i guess. we cannot have what we want just like that :(  i just wish they would outright say if it is true or not though!  aigoooo....

I don't know the details. Only that the two of them dined together with their managers. And for me, if they made sure that their managers were with them, then they wanted to PREVENT talks about dating. Thus to me they aren’t dating. 

To me, what kind of girlfriend and boyfriend would choose fans/careers over the "love of their life"? I expected YYS to do more than hide the girl. I expected him to be proud and say to the whole world, "yes, she's mine. and we're dating. I hope you look kindly upon us." [Didn't he say that he would admit it if he was in a relationship?]  It's not as if the world was opposed to them as a couple. And they're not idols anyways with those crazy oppa-freaks. 

His best buddy from Reply 1988, Ho Joon?, at least owed up to it, when he was caught in scandal with that WGM girl. 

2 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

I don't know the details. Only that the two of them dined together with their managers. And for me, if they made sure that their managers were with them, then they wanted to PREVENT talks about dating. Thus to me they aren’t dating. 

To me, what kind of girlfriend and boyfriend would choose fans/careers over the "love of their life"? I expected YYS to do more than hide the girl. I expected him to be proud and say to the whole world, "yes, she's mine. and we're dating. I hope you look kindly upon us." [Didn't he say that he would admit it if he was in a relationship?]  It's not as if the world was opposed to them as a couple. And they're not idols anyways with those crazy oppa-freaks. 

His best buddy from Reply 1988, Ho Joon?, at least owed up to it, when he was caught in scandal with that WGM girl. 

hello chingu!  @packmule3  :)

I am opposed to them as a couple :(  but I am not the world :lol: 

I hear what your saying especially when you said Oppa will own up if he was caught in a relationship. I guess it bothers me more that this is the 3rd? 4th time? that they were seen together and that she is the only girl that Oppa is seen with, even with the managers with them. Why can't Oppa be seen with Sora? :lol: sorry my delulu mind working again. 

Though, made me wonder why Sora did not watch his musical at all? Anyway, I hope one day I will just be surprised that YeonSo is a couple. 

Did I just go down the WooJoo pit again? :crazy::lol:

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

@agdr03 Its alright, in real life Oppa can date whoever he wants....but in dramaland he will remain as one half of our WooJoo couple. :lol:

And in dreamland, he can be YOURS. Lol. That's the important one. B)

I thought he was pretty cool and reliable in "youth over flowers." I was thinking, "ah! So that's why girls like him" in real life. 

Just now, packmule3 said:

I thought he was pretty cool and reliable in "youth over flowers." I was thinking, "ah! So that's why girls like him" in real life. 

I miss the LOL button in the old forum. :lol:

The only YYS works I have followed is Warm & Cozy (not even his Reply drama). I haven't watched Youth Over Flowers and don't think I will watch it

I don't watch many k-dramas let alone variety shows. But I heard a lot of people raving over YOF series. 

1 minute ago, icemaid said:

I miss the LOL button in the old forum. :lol:

The only YYS works I have followed is Warm & Cozy (not even his Reply drama). I haven't watched Youth Over Flowers and don't think I will watch it

I don't watch many k-dramas let alone variety shows. But I heard a lot of people raving over YOF series. 

Same here. I miss the LOL button. My good friend actively petitioned for the reinstatement of those reaction buttons. With us coming from all over the world, those buttons give the readers a clue on how to interpret the posts. I know people who know me well -- like you here -- will give me Lols most of the time because you know I'm saying things tongue-in-cheek. 

I didn't finish reply 1994, to be honest. I got annoyed with the girl. Hmmm, come to think of it, Warm and Cozy was the only drama that I finished last year. And Reply 1988 is the first drama I completed for this year. 

im still looking for a nice springtime Kdrama. 

34 minutes ago, agdr03 said:

annyeong warmers :) 

Good morning to you, @agdr03. Have you heard the news? The actors from the kdrama are getting married. Woohoo! I immediately thought of you, @agdr03. :wub:

I know you don't mind if I extended best wishes to the couple on behalf of the W&C ladies. Weddings always excite me. :)  I was a bit disappointed that we were robbed of a wedding scene in W&C. However, that gave me free rein to imagine a beach wedding scene....

1 hour ago, packmule3 said:

Good morning to you, @agdr03. Have you heard the news? The actors from the kdrama are getting married. Woohoo! I immediately thought of you, @agdr03. :wub:

I know you don't mind if I extended best wishes to the couple on behalf of the W&C ladies. Weddings always excite me. :)  I was a bit disappointed that we were robbed of a wedding scene in W&C. However, that gave me free rein to imagine a beach wedding scene....

chingu @packmule3  ;)  wow! I had to go to the main page to find out which couple and I was surprised! Well I'm really happy for them and this is after 1 year of dating! Please give our best wishes to them definitely :)

By the way, why did you think of me when you found out about the wedding? :D

And yes, I love weddings too :wub:

3 minutes ago, agdr03 said:

chingu @packmule3  ;)  wow! I had to go to the main page to find out which couple and I was surprised! Well I'm really happy for them and this is after 1 year of dating! Please give our best wishes to them definitely :)

By the way, why did you think of me when you found out about the wedding? :D

And yes, I love weddings too :wub:

18 hours ago, icemaid said:

@agdr03 Its alright, in real life Oppa can date whoever he wants....but in dramaland he will remain as one half of our WooJoo couple. :lol:

16 hours ago, packmule3 said:

chingu @icemaid :)   I want WooJoo in real life :lol:  here I am thinking it's over but maybe not :phew:

I have to agree with @packmule3 that Oppa was pretty cool and reliable in YOF :) you should try watching it chingu ;)  You will see his awesome  guns! I mean his arm muscles :lol:

Have you seen the article where Oppa is considering his next drama?  It is a revenge one. The writer is the one who wrote Mask. I followed Mask because of JJH :) I wonder who will be his leading lady. Oh I am not sure if I can watch him with another girl :( 

Archived