[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

On 3/10/2016 at 0:46 PM, icemaid said:

Promo video of Warm & Cozy in Japanese.

Ooooooooooh fond memories! @agdr03 @packmule3 @violet88 @Lhej enjoy! :D

oh my heart flatters whenever I see our WooJoo :wub: :wub: :wub:

thanks for this chingu! :) Your right in saying it definitely gave me fond memories of recapping together :D  sooooooooo fun and exciting! 

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, icemaid said:

Haha yes we had an exciting time dissecting and discussing those scenes shown on the video! Wonderful memories. :)

YYS was shooting Samsung Galaxy S7 (7 days in Jeju) with some of his agency mates according to his fan club tweet.

Unfortunately he doesn't have any CF with KS otherwise @agdr03 would be super happy! Me too! :lol:

@icemaid  :lol: that would be me and you wanting for YeonSo to have a cf together for the longest time! But it never did happen :( 

booooooooo!!!!! :mellow: oh wells :phew: 

I noticed Sora and Oppa are looking so gorgeous these days too even with their career being super busy and all. I really am sure they don't have any time for love! :rolleyes: after all these months my heart is still disappointed nothing happened for real :lol:

On 3/10/2016 at 2:18 PM, packmule3 said:

Thanks for sharing, @icemaid! I watched the promo video and we had discussed each and every single clip that was on there. lol.

Yes, this is about the right time to air that show. It's a perfect kdrama for spring time!  

And omilord! What's YYS doing with Kwangsoo? Aren't they from the same managing company? I wonder what CF they're doing together. 

hi @packmule3 :) 

Yes! every single one of those shown on the promo we have discussed and dissected! :D  it was such a great and awesome time! not to mention the feels it gave :wub:

30 minutes ago, agdr03 said:

hi @packmule3 :) 

Yes! every single one of those shown on the promo we have discussed and dissected! :D  it was such a great and awesome time! not to mention the feels it gave :wub:

Are we going to do this once every week? Refresh our memories? lol.

I like the song here in this fanmade video. 

When I think about this, GW was really a trusting sort of kid. He didn't know JJ from Adam yet he took her in just because he thought she was dying of cancer.  Then here, when he was informed that he was mistaken all along about her illness, instead of getting angry at being duped, he rushed to her side to comfort her. 

And at 2:25, I like the timing of her hand sliding down, and his hand grabbing hold of it. His other hand the wraps around her wrist. I like the hand-to-hand contact. There are times when the lead couple in the kdrama are already established as "couples" yet they still have awkward hand movements, as if they were still employing  "manner hands" with each other. lol.  Aissshhh, jinjja.    

By the way, do you know @agdr03 that the couple from that cra.ppy-pa.ppy vampire drama last year have been confirmed to be dating?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-sun-confirm-dating-news

kekeke. There hasn't been any news about them; nobody paid them attention, then BAM! they've been dating for a year. 

02L4O0Z.gif

6 hours ago, packmule3 said:

By the way, do you know @agdr03 that the couple from that cra.ppy-pa.ppy vampire drama last year have been confirmed to be dating?

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/ahn-jae-hyun-and-goo-hye-sun-confirm-dating-news

kekeke. There hasn't been any news about them; nobody paid them attention, then BAM! they've been dating for a year. 

@packmule3 you are teasing us! But I willingly fall for it! :lol: Who knows come Easter, BAM! Breaking news.......:phew:

Dispatch work harder! :P

6 hours ago, packmule3 said:

Are we going to do this once every week? Refresh our memories? lol.

I like the song here in this fanmade video. 

When I think about this, GW was really a trusting sort of kid. He didn't know JJ from Adam yet he took her in just because he thought she was dying of cancer.  Then here, when he was informed that he was mistaken all along about her illness, instead of getting angry at being duped, he rushed to her side to comfort her. 

And at 2:25, I like the timing of her hand sliding down, and his hand grabbing hold of it. His other hand the wraps around her wrist. I like the hand-to-hand contact. There are times when the lead couple in the kdrama are already established as "couples" yet they still have awkward hand movements, as if they were still employing  "manner hands" with each other. lol.  Aissshhh, jinjja.    

I remember very well and like this part very much too - her hand sliding down and his hand grabbing hold of it. Thanks for highlighting the part when his other hand wraps around her wrist, its not so vivid in my memory bank.. Lol I am still discovering and refreshing my memory every time you bring something up. :D Never stop learning from this drama and the Royal Ladies! And I remember @agdr03 even make a list of their hand-to-hand contact!

Have a good weekend!

Wah~ suddenly I miss Gun-Woo so much. This drama was my turning point to completely deeply fall in love with Yoo Yeon Seok (I'm in love with too many :wub:, but still~) I just love Gun-Woo even though his character not the cutest at the beginning, but seriously who can deny one handsome cheff like Gun-Woo. Later then I watched Strong Heart and knew part of his life journey and I'm just cannot wake up from my dream. And when I saw advertisement about YYS photo shooting in Bali, it became one of my reason to move here. :wub:

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

@packmule3 you are teasing us! But I willingly fall for it! :lol: Who knows come Easter, BAM! Breaking news.......:phew:

Dispatch work harder! :P

:D Who knows really what's going on with YYS and KS. But they did look good together at the awards ceremony and they aren't dating anyone else in public, right? Hope springs eternal in the human breast....

Or as Chilbongie said, it's not over till it's over. 

Kekeke. Not *Dispatch* work harder. But YYS, work harder. He needs to date our girl out in the open, not just in cars or underground parking lots. Lol. :D

17 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

:D Who knows really what's going on with YYS and KS. But they did look good together at the awards ceremony and they aren't dating anyone else in public, right? Hope springs eternal in the human breast....

Or as Chilbongie said, it's not over till it's over. 

Kekeke. Not *Dispatch* work harder. But YYS, work harder. He needs to date our girl out in the open, not just in cars or underground parking lots. Lol. :D

@packmule3 you are too funny! 2GfyCZm.gif 2GfyCZm.gif

You are making me miss those W&C days, never a dull moment in this thread. :)

To spice things up this is what KS said in a recent interview.

54eba917_o.jpeg

http://kbeautynow.com/2016/03/08/actress-kang-sora-true-feelings-revealed-exclusive-interview/

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

@packmule3 you are too funny! 2GfyCZm.gif 2GfyCZm.gif

You are making me miss those W&C days, never a dull moment in this thread. :)

To spice things up this is what KS said in a recent interview.

http://kbeautynow.com/2016/03/08/actress-kang-sora-true-feelings-revealed-exclusive-interview/

The reason you find me funny is because you already KNOW me. You can picture me with my deadpan delivery of a snarky comment. And that contrast makes you laugh.  

Yes, I do miss our W&C days. We had fun when the thread was very active and we still had fun when it was just -- what? the five of us? The show really lived up to its name: we were warm and cozy. I wish you could have joined me in Reply 1988. That was an excellent show, too. But I didn't want to drag you there ladies when the show's ending wasn't certain yet. I mean, I WAS CERTAIN about who the end guy was but I didn't want YOU to be beset with angst and worry, and to rely just on MY words. 

I like her words here. 

54eba917_o.jpeg

I think what she was saying is that she didn't need a boyfriend to complete her. But if he can make her discover more about herself, be truer to herself, then she's happy. 

And yes, Kang Sora didn't strike me as a girl who was clingy or needy. Even during her WGM days. That was why I liked her back then. She was independent and self-reliant. She was confident in her own skin. 

@packmule3 thank you for your take on KS's view on relationship.

I was trying to second guess after reading that article. Is she hinting about having a relationship? Or she was just expressing how a past relationship makes her rethink that being dependent on another person who respects and loves her isn't so bad. But yes I agree she gives off that independent vibe which I find attractive too.

CdQE9jUUsAAM853.jpg     What?! Who says we are dating?! :P

53 minutes ago, icemaid said:

@packmule3 thank you for your take on KS's view on relationship.

I was trying to second guess after reading that article. Is she hinting about having a relationship? Or she was just expressing how a past relationship makes her rethink that being dependent on another person who respects and loves her isn't so bad. But yes I agree she gives off that independent vibe which I find attractive too.

What?! Who says we are dating?! :P

It's difficult to tell because she's a pro at this. Don't even try.... lol. Remember the production crew and cast's viewing of THE KISS at that restaurant?  She didn't break a sweat or become all-girly and flustered. She was as cool as cucumber. It was YYS who looked like a dork. lol. 

I think she'll become one of those respected "go-to" actresses in kdrama. She's building a steady resume. I'm also glad that she didn't take the pop idol route. 

Did you see her eyes here? At 0:37? The way she raised both eyebrows, then quirked just one eyebrow, then flickered and dilated her eyes? Whoa! In that brief second -- and just by using her eyes -- she showed surprise "What are you doing here?" and asked HIM a silent question "Will you acknowledge me or ignore me?" 

Compare it with YYS. As much as I like YYS, :D  he could only frown this time and look away. His eyes weren't as expressive as KS. 

12 hours ago, packmule3 said:

It's difficult to tell because she's a pro at this. Don't even try.... lol. Remember the production crew and cast's viewing of THE KISS at that restaurant?  She didn't break a sweat or become all-girly and flustered. She was as cool as cucumber. It was YYS who looked like a dork. lol. 

I think she'll become one of those respected "go-to" actresses in kdrama. She's building a steady resume. I'm also glad that she didn't take the pop idol route. 

Did you see her eyes here? At 0:37? The way she raised both eyebrows, then quirked just one eyebrow, then flickered and dilated her eyes? Whoa! In that brief second -- and just by using her eyes -- she showed surprise "What are you doing here?" and asked HIM a silent question "Will you acknowledge me or ignore me?" 

Compare it with YYS. As much as I like YYS, :D  he could only frown this time and look away. His eyes weren't as expressive as KS. 

KS was so cool B) viewing the kiss scene at the restaurant. You called YYS a dork! 2GfyCZm.gif  He was so flustered and girly!!T

Yes, thank God! KS didn't take k-pop idol route! :sweatingbullets:  She is becoming what she wished for that is to be a reliable actress.

I watched the video again and you are right she quirked just one eyebrow - body talks! :w00t: 

Thank you @packmule3, haha this is like Discovery Channel!

Hi my dear Royal Ladies friends.. You are still here?.. :wub: hehe.. I suddenly missed KS and as i read about her new drama i felt like visiting here.. too bad so far no 'news' yet between the two, I mean the kind of news that we are very much looking forward to.. But just like @packmule3 and @icemaid said who knows if one year later Dispatch will share the good news to us?.. :wub::wub:

Soon KS new drama Neighborhood Lawyer will air, hope to see all of you, my dear friends in that drama's thread.. But I've yet to visit there and not even sure if there's any.. :sweatingbullets: 

Take care my friends @agdr03, @packmule3, @icemaid.. I'm really glad to be able to get to know you here in W&C thread.. BTW did i mentioned before that this is the first ever soompi thread that I joined as participant despite being active silent reader and followers for few years of k-drama-watching? :wub: That's the impact W&C and you Royal Ladies have on me.. so I really appreciate the friendship we've bond during those re-watching times.. :heart:

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/10/2016 at 3:17 PM, icemaid said:

Haha yes we had an exciting time dissecting and discussing those scenes shown on the video! Wonderful memories. :)

YYS was shooting Samsung Galaxy S7 (7 days in Jeju) with some of his agency mates according to his fan club tweet.

Unfortunately he doesn't have any CF with KS otherwise @agdr03 would be super happy! Me too! :lol:

@icemaid   chingu!!! :wub:   Yes! I would be super duper happy if YeonSo had a cf together!   i think it would be fun!!! :)

On 3/3/2016 at 4:24 PM, icemaid said:

Hello @agdr03!

Oppa seems to be having fun, away on vacation after working non-stop since W&C ended. Sora is also busy filming her new drama.

Just like you we are all busy with our real lives :lol: but I will make time for Sora's new reel life premiering on 28 March.

Yes I miss those Warm and Cozy days especially the rewatch. Such fond memories, I am thankful to the Royal Ladies and especially @packmule3 for sharing and guiding us along.

Hope to see you at # Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho thread when the drama premieres. Take care sweetie!

Mod edit: unrelated pic/gif

I am trying to see whether Sora's new drama is in viki but it is not :(  where else can i watch it now? I noticed on the press conference that she's chummy with Park Shin Yang :) She was not like that with Oppa :)  she's conscious with Oppa ;) :wub: 

Yes our rewatch was extra ordinary alright :D and I am thankful too to the Royal Ladies and of course our Queen @packmule3   ;) :phew:  who made it so insightful in every way possible! :) 

you  take care too ok! I will try to drop by at the new thread for Sora's new drama :) 

Beautiful Kang Sora is now a new model for Liu.Jo kang-so-ra_1459455344_kangsora.jpg

cr : will entertainment

6 minutes ago, agdr03 said:

I am trying to see whether Sora's new drama is in viki but it is not :(  where else can i watch it now? I noticed on the press conference that she's chummy with Park Shin Yang :) She was not like that with Oppa :)  she's conscious with Oppa ;) :wub: 

Yes our rewatch was extra ordinary alright :D and I am thankful too to the Royal Ladies and of course our Queen @packmule3   ;) :phew:  who made it so insightful in every way possible! :) 

you  take care too ok! I will try to drop by at the new thread for Sora's new drama :) 

Ehhh? I'm not as dour as Queen Liz 2. If I remember correctly, I was one of the corgis resting on the floor. 

I'll try to watch an episode or two and pop by the Neighborhood Lawyer thread to wish our Kang Sora good luck and to say hi to you ladies. I tried to watch this new drama Marriage Contract and >.<  it was so makjang, I found myself riveted to my seat. You know that water slap so ubiquitous in makjang? The HERO in Marriage Contract was on the receiving end early on. In Episode 1, I believe. Lol. In Warm and Cozy, the Lady Diver just blocked the water glass with her palm and said something like: what do you think you're doing? I work as a diver in the sea. A little bit of splash from a glass of water doesn't scare me?!! 

Lol. The Hong sisters were really good at parodying K dramas. That's why I love them. 

Archived