[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

On February 4, 2016 at 0:35 AM, phikyl said:

@packmule3 Yes! Exactly! I've started shying away from using dramabeans and I can already see where I'm looking at currently airing dramas more objectively. The enjoyment of seeing an episode and making judgements for myself is no longer beaten by the lure of finding out what happens asap through recaps. 

As for the kiss explanation; please, let it stand! I'm dying to know!

Edit: Wow... fans self. I knew I'd seen that pose before but it didn't connect in my head to Rodin. That explanation though; I get it now. I understand why that kiss caught so much of my attention. Now on to episode 16 to catch the full intensity of that moment!

HEY!!!! Why did you read my post without watching the show first. Cheater!!  

But what do you think? Rodin, right? The book, the tilt of the head, the lap kiss, the hands. YYS has big hands. And Rodin has this whole series of hand sculptures. 

This is an addendum. I didn't write it back then. The lovers in the Kiss were in reality committing adultery. <gasp!> The woman is married to the man's brother. Her husband/his brother caught them in the act of the kiss and he stabbed them. In the show, there was no adultery committed, of course. 

The Kiss in Reply 1988? Did I write about it? I think I did for the dreamy real kiss. Ah! yes... I did write about it. One poster delurked and said I described it in a hot steamy way. [Do I have second career in the making here? lol] and I joked that I had to bleach my eyes after watching the scene several times to describe it correctly.  For me, though, what I found sexy in Reply 1988 is the hands. Well, the kisses are sexy, sure...but the hands are more evocative. Hyeri's hands were. 

I don't think the Hong sisters emphasized Kang Sora's hands in W&C as much as YYS' hands. Remember that forehead touch to check her body "temperature"? That was a "swoon" moment because it developed from the forehead-flick he used to give her. 

In Reply 1988, I don't think there was an equivalent "swoon-worthy" moment from the guy involving hands. But I did find that moment when the girl held hands with him and tugged him away from the old men playing baduk sweet. I thought there was something old-fashioned about that hand-holding, like they were long-time married couples and she was leading him away. [foreshadowing Alzheimer's??!! Noooo.]

But the sexy part was in Episode 19, during the flashback of the dream-like kiss. We were shown her thumb moving in to seal her clasp on his hand. 

It's the similar movement that GW did with JJ in the "forehead touch" scene. He had tugged JJ's hand so she'd come closer to where he was perched on the kitchen table. If you noticed, he inserted his thumb in THAT space. That's a sensitive spot. The valleys between your fingers are a sensitive spot. lol. 

Also in that same episode in Reply 1988, the girl was shown clenching her hands as they kissed. That's also very subtly sexy. Clenching her hands meant that the kiss felt so good. But she was innocent so she couldn't really grab him and tussle him onto the couch. So she clenched her hands instead. It's pretty much like when JJ closes her eyes shut tightly every time GW kisses her. 

Then, the last sexy hand gesture in Reply 1988 was the movie date in the last episode.  The guy glanced at her and she didn't even shift her eyes. She stared right at the movie. But you know how it is with lovers, right? They can sense if the other person is looking at him/her even without directly staring. It's like they have eyes on the back of their head or side of their head.

So, the girl knew. Then she looked down at their hands together on her lap. His hand was on top of hers. And she slowly turned over her hand so they could hold hands palm to palm. That was intimate...something to do with the sensing the body heat. ;)  Then they both smiled as they continued watching the movie. 

One thing I like about these two kdramas is that there wasn't really a bodice-ripping part but they managed to convey sexy and romantic in a clean way. I think W&C had more innuendos, though.  I remember Kang Sora's character trying to seduce GW with her vampish act on  top of the bar. That turned out comical than sexy. The sexy part came later when GW sidled up to her and asked her seriously, "Do you actually think I can go upstairs and sleep right now? What do you take me for?" He didn't need to ACT vampire-y, He simply sounded predatory. He turned the tables on her (actually the bar stool, right?) and sounded like the vampire. If I were Kang Sora/JJ, I would have instinctively covered my neck with my hands.  

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, packmule3 said:

HEY!!!! Why did you read my post without watching the show first. Cheater!! 

Haha! To be fair, I’d already seen the show when it aired and Episode 16 alone probably 4 or 5 times. I’m just amazed that I got through 500+ forum pages before getting to Episode 16 again!

I would say that the writers purposely focused on YYS’s hands to emphasize the Rodin connection. After you mentioned the series of hand sculptures that he did, I went back through a gallery of his work to look at them and “The Hand of God” caught my eye.

Spoiler

the-hand-of-god-rodin.jpg

The way the hand in the sculpture is situated is evocative of a man caressing the face of his lover; like the way YYS gently cups KS’s face during their earlier kisses.

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

There’s such gentleness in the positioning of the hand as if it’s holding the most precious thing in the world. Thumb pointing outward, instead of gripping, like the owner was about to caress a cheek. Just through the hand, I feel like I can see the face of the one in the sculpture as well, though of course no face portion exists. In W&C we can’t see the positioning of YYS’s hand during the kiss scene but this is exactly the way I imagine it to be.

Spoiler

yoo-yeon-seok-and-kang-so-ra-locked-lips

I remember seeing the analysis of the dream kiss in Reply 1988 and enjoying the fact that it wasn’t just about the kiss, but rather the deep connection between the two leads. [If you do pick up that second career, I have no doubt you’d make a fortune!] The hand holding scene in the movie theater was showing that connection as well. As you said, two people who are that close emotionally can sense what the other is doing at times, without needing to physically turn and look.

The hand-holding scenes are easily my favorite part of any drama, especially when it’s shown as sweetly as the Taek-Deok Sun scene in the movie theater. In reality, love rarely consists of those cliché bodice-ripping moments. Instead it’s a compilation of the “minor” moments like hand holding and subtle smiles and I really enjoy when dramas like R88 and W&C show that. The innuendos in W&C are my favorite part though. I’m always smiling along with GW whenever JJ says something with a double meaning. That whole vampire seduction scene is pure gold. 

cozy11-00126a.jpg

8 hours ago, packmule3 said:

The Kiss in Reply 1988? Did I write about it? I think I did for the dreamy real kiss. Ah! yes... I did write about it. One poster delurked and said I described it in a hot steamy way. [Do I have second career in the making here? lol] and I joked that I had to bleach my eyes after watching the scene several times to describe it correctly.  For me, though, what I found sexy in Reply 1988 is the hands. Well, the kisses are sexy, sure...but the hands are more evocative. Hyeri's hands were. 

I don't think the Hong sisters emphasized Kang Sora's hands in W&C as much as YYS' hands. Remember that forehead touch to check her body "temperature"? That was a "swoon" moment because it developed from the forehead-flick he used to give her

that's why the camera zoom in the hand I understand now. LOL with my low IQ. YYS touch is always so seductive, and those sexy big hand is something I can lean on.LOL.

In Reply 1988, I don't think there was an equivalent "swoon-worthy" moment from the guy involving hands. But I did find that moment when the girl held hands with him and tugged him away from the old men playing baduk sweet. I thought there was something old-fashioned about that hand-holding, like they were long-time married couples and she was leading him away. [foreshadowing Alzheimer's??!! Noooo.]

don't said that...  many of your forecast is coming true :tears: have you seen Yo Seung Ho in remember you? at first he have this amazing abilty to remember everything very detailed and he is genius, and suddenly he slowly lost his ability. I don't want Taeki become like that.

But the sexy part was in Episode 19, during the flashback of the dream-like kiss. We were shown her thumb moving in to seal her clasp on his hand. 

It's the similar movement that GW did with JJ in the "forehead touch" scene. He had tugged JJ's hand so she'd come closer to where he was perched on the kitchen table. If you noticed, he inserted his thumb in THAT space. That's a sensitive spot. The valleys between your fingers are a sensitive spot. lol. 

Also in that same episode in Reply 1988, the girl was shown clenching her hands as they kissed. That's also very subtly sexy. Clenching her hands meant that the kiss felt so good. But she was innocent so she couldn't really grab him and tussle him onto the couch. So she clenched her hands instead. It's pretty much like when JJ closes her eyes shut tightly every time GW kisses her. 

Then, the last sexy hand gesture in Reply 1988 was the movie date in the last episode.  The guy glanced at her and she didn't even shift her eyes. She stared right at the movie. But you know how it is with lovers, right? They can sense if the other person is looking at him/her even without directly staring. It's like they have eyes on the back of their head or side of their head.

So, the girl knew. Then she looked down at their hands together on her lap. His hand was on top of hers. And she slowly turned over her hand so they could hold hands palm to palm. That was intimate...something to do with the sensing the body heat. ;)  Then they both smiled as they continued watching the movie. 

ke..ke..ke... you described it very well, suddenly I feel hot here. We don't need those passionate kiss with body roll over on bed or wall, subtle hand gesture is way more passionate and sexy than any wrestling kiss.

• 3 weeks later...

Good morning Warmer's !!! :)  

How are you all?  I have to apologize especially to @packmule3 for not getting back here for what? over a month? :( Work has been downright busy :( 

I miss everyone here. I hope you are all doing fine. I miss our YeonSo couple but I think for now they won't happen huh? I mean they're both busy too. 

On 2/4/2016 at 3:48 PM, packmule3 said:

Moi? Vegetarian? I eat NAILS for breakfast, remember? :)

There's one rewatch going on in the Shipper's Forum but I don't mind doing it here with the Royal Ladies. There's nobody here anyway except for us. But you'll have to do a marathon, @agdr03, and each episdoe is about an hour and 40 minutes long. Remember the 2nd lead gets the girl!!! Hurray for the underdogs. It's like Chilbongie's revenge. kekeke. 

The added thrill is we can combine it with our recollection of Warm and Cozy. I can already see it... In episode 1, JJ and GW met as teenagers because of JJ's search for her birth mother who would give her a more privileged life.  In Reply 1988, the girl and the boy met as 7? 8? year old children because the boy's father's desired to escape his memory of his dead wife. See that? Missing mothers create a hole in their beginnings. ;)

Then there was food offered as a token of friendship. GW gave JJ a slice of birthday cake, while the girl in Reply 1988 offered the shy and overwhelmed boy a fish candy. 

And oh! remember that fish bread GW baked for JJ? They were talking about being only children and we said GW offering to have a family in the future with her to compensate for her loneliness. Anyway, the same fish bread appeared in Reply series too. Weird. That food must really be some kind of comfort food for Koreans. 

If you want to start a new thread, that's fine with me, too. But where? In what forum? I prefer we move it off the drama forum entirely. I'm open to suggestions. The new thread will be ideal too as jumping board for the next Reply series. The Reply series are always contentious because of the  tedious shipping going on. We can do an "alternate" thread/reality and just appreciate the story for what it is, instead of focusing on the 'ships.

How are your boys? 

@packmule3  I want to say sorry again :( I think I wont be able to do a re watch until work is all sorted. By the way, how many episodes are there and how come an episode is over an hour? Just shows I haven't been around any Korean websites for awhile :lol:

I like that there are similarities to Warn and Cozy though :) I still miss our WooJoo. Anyway I am glad you've enjoyed or is still enjoying Reply 1988 :) 

The boys are good, thank you. My eldest will be in High School next year :o I am also in the process right now of enrolling him. Lots of open days etc.... 

How are your boys?

I hope this finds you well. :wub:

On 2/4/2016 at 4:42 PM, packmule3 said:

Yah! It's my post.

But okay, arasso, I won't delete it even though it is mortifying to read now. I have three embarrassing posts: one fanfic, one kiss analysis and hmmmm... I forgot. [I wont incriminate myself.] lol. 

See you tomorrow.

You know @packmule3, those posts made me love Warm and Cozy more so even if your mortified now, THANK YOU! ;) 

On 2/4/2016 at 7:57 PM, icemaid said:

I am not even familiar with the leading man, haven't watch any of his dramas. But I am so excited to see Sora back in the small screen soon. Actually long wait till 21 March :( especially I might get busier from next week on.....

Regarding the musical, I have already given up hope. :lol:

Take care @agdr03 and see you around at Sora's drama thread.

How are you chingu? @icemaid    I miss our Warm and Cozy days. It seems a long time ago now :D And yes, Sora watching the musical is hopeless. I really wish she did see it though. Anyway, we have to move on. I am glad as well that Sora is busy with her new drama. I only get updates now on IG. Oppa is in the USA? Is that right? What is that other show that his in where kids sing? I'm not sure.

I hope you are fine and dandy ;) take care always!!! :wub:

On 3/3/2016 at 8:32 AM, agdr03 said:

@packmule3  I want to say sorry again :( I think I wont be able to do a re watch until work is all sorted. By the way, how many episodes are there and how come an episode is over an hour? Just shows I haven't been around any Korean websites for awhile :lol:

I like that there are similarities to Warn and Cozy though :) I still miss our WooJoo. Anyway I am glad you've enjoyed or is still enjoying Reply 1988 :) 

The boys are good, thank you. My eldest will be in High School next year :o I am also in the process right now of enrolling him. Lots of open days etc.... 

How are your boys?

I hope this finds you well. :wub:

Cherish YOUR days as a mother of a high schooler! I loved loved those years. For the first time, I was seeing them as the adults that they would soon become. And my husband and I are very proud of them and I'm at peace.  :)  

Like you, I still think about our show.  That was a wonderful time, wasn't it? I'm glad that we had faith in the Hong sisters, the director, the actors, and the production staff, and that they didn't disappoint us. Even our re-watches were something special. We had invested time in those rewatches so we could see the drama in its proper light. We looked at the simple things and grasped their significance. And even it was a handful of us doing the rewatches together, we still had fun. 

And I understood better why memories of the Warm and Cozy are better when shared with friends. At first, I thought "my" remembrances and "my" perception of the show were personal and private. They were "mine". They were for "my" enjoyment.

But now, I see that the rewatches were also about keeping contact and retaining friendship. :)  I wanted you ladies with me when I walked down memory lane; that's why I did the rewatches with you all. 

I'm doing that too with some of the ladies from Reply 1988: rewatching. It's annoying, however, that the admins and mods decided to close down the Main Thread as well as the shippers' thread because of disruptive shippers who couldn't stand that the "second" lead won the girl at the end.  But we've built a new home and the ladies have also entered the shippers contests.

By the way, if you have time, please vote for SunTaek. They're the last couple.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-soompis-2016-shippers-contest/12/

Mod edit: unrelated pic/gif

I wonder what would have happened had we entered this contest this last year. There were so many things to highlight for WooJoo, I'd be hard-pressed to figure out just a couple of points to include for the intro. 

Take care now, @agdr03

On 3/3/2016 at 8:37 AM, agdr03 said:

You know @packmule3, those posts made me love Warm and Cozy more so even if your mortified now, THANK YOU! ;) 

DlpW45A.gif

It's okay. I won't delete that kiss post because I remembered something from Harry Potter...

In other words, "Just lighten up." lol.  

If somebody accuses me of swooning over the kiss, I'll just tell her to pucker up and get some. :D

On 3/3/2016 at 9:52 AM, packmule3 said:

Cherish YOUR days as a mother of a high schooler! I loved loved those years. For the first time, I was seeing them as the adults that they would soon become. And my husband and I are very proud of them and I'm at peace.  :)  

Like you, I still think about our show.  That was a wonderful time, wasn't it? I'm glad that we had faith in the Hong sisters, the director, the actors, and the production staff, and that they didn't disappoint us. Even our re-watches were something special. We had invested time in those rewatches so we could see the drama in its proper light. We looked at the simple things and grasped their significance. And even it was a handful of us doing the rewatches together, we still had fun. 

And I understood better why memories of the Warm and Cozy are better when shared with friends. At first, I thought "my" remembrances and "my" perception of the show were personal and private. They were "mine". They were for "my" enjoyment.

But now, I see that the rewatches were also about keeping contact and retaining friendship. :)  I wanted you ladies with me when I walked down memory lane; that's why I did the rewatches with you all. 

I'm doing that too with some of the ladies from Reply 1988: rewatching. It's annoying, however, that the admins and mods decided to close down the Main Thread as well as the shippers' thread because of disruptive shippers who couldn't stand that the "second" lead won the girl at the end.  But we've built a new home and the ladies have also entered the shippers contests.

By the way, if you have time, please vote for SunTaek. They're the last couple.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/25/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-soompis-2016-shippers-contest/12/

I wonder what would have happened had we entered this contest this last year. There were so many things to highlight for WooJoo, I'd be hard-pressed to figure out just a couple of points to include for the intro. 

Take care now, @agdr03

hugs @packmule3  ;)  so nice to see you chingu while I'm still here!  

I couldn't agree more that our re watching of WaC was not just for our personal happiness but more on the enjoyment of sharing it with good friends who admire the same thing  :)   I will never forget the fun times we had :) My staying up late nights were soooo WORTH IT!!! :lol: Come to think of it, after re watching WaC, I have never gone to bed in the early hours of the morning hehehe I think I can say we were addicted and obsessed then. I know I was :lol:

I am sure you and the other Reply 1988 Ladies are having a ball :D  Who knows, maybe I will pop up there one day and say hi ;) 

I have voted for you :) I hope they win! What's with the competition? What do the winners win?

I will keep in mind what you said about enjoying High School :) I can only hope and pray that whatever school I put them into, they will turn out to be like your boys!  

27 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

It's okay. I won't delete that kiss post because I remembered something from Harry Potter...

In other words, "Just lighten up." lol.  

If somebody accuses me of swooning over the kiss, I'll just tell to pucker up and get some. :D

OMG! THAT KISS!!!! always leaves me ..................................

SPEECHLESS! :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

On 2/12/2016 at 11:45 AM, phikyl said:

Haha! To be fair, I’d already seen the show when it aired and Episode 16 alone probably 4 or 5 times. I’m just amazed that I got through 500+ forum pages before getting to Episode 16 again!

I would say that the writers purposely focused on YYS’s hands to emphasize the Rodin connection. After you mentioned the series of hand sculptures that he did, I went back through a gallery of his work to look at them and “The Hand of God” caught my eye.

Hide contents

The way the hand in the sculpture is situated is evocative of a man caressing the face of his lover; like the way YYS gently cups KS’s face during their earlier kisses.

Hide contents

There’s such gentleness in the positioning of the hand as if it’s holding the most precious thing in the world. Thumb pointing outward, instead of gripping, like the owner was about to caress a cheek. Just through the hand, I feel like I can see the face of the one in the sculpture as well, though of course no face portion exists. In W&C we can’t see the positioning of YYS’s hand during the kiss scene but this is exactly the way I imagine it to be.

Hide contents

I remember seeing the analysis of the dream kiss in Reply 1988 and enjoying the fact that it wasn’t just about the kiss, but rather the deep connection between the two leads. [If you do pick up that second career, I have no doubt you’d make a fortune!] The hand holding scene in the movie theater was showing that connection as well. As you said, two people who are that close emotionally can sense what the other is doing at times, without needing to physically turn and look.

The hand-holding scenes are easily my favorite part of any drama, especially when it’s shown as sweetly as the Taek-Deok Sun scene in the movie theater. In reality, love rarely consists of those cliché bodice-ripping moments. Instead it’s a compilation of the “minor” moments like hand holding and subtle smiles and I really enjoy when dramas like R88 and W&C show that. The innuendos in W&C are my favorite part though. I’m always smiling along with GW whenever JJ says something with a double meaning. That whole vampire seduction scene is pure gold. 

thank you for this post @phikyl :)  I enjoyed reading it.  

Oh and I agree that if @packmule3  will start this second career, she will be a millionaire! :lol: 

15 minutes ago, agdr03 said:

hugs @packmule3  ;)  so nice to see you chingu while I'm still here!  

I couldn't agree more that our re watching of WaC was not just for our personal happiness but more on the enjoyment of sharing it with good friends who admire the same thing  :)   I will never forget the fun times we had :) My staying up late nights were soooo WORTH IT!!! :lol: Come to think of it, after re watching WaC, I have never gone to bed in the early hours of the morning hehehe I think I can say we were addicted and obsessed then. I know I was :lol:

I am sure you and the other Reply 1988 Ladies are having a ball :D  Who knows, maybe I will pop up there one day and say hi ;) 

I have voted for you :) I hope they win! What's with the competition? What do the winners win?

I will keep in mind what you said about enjoying High School :) I can only hope and pray that whatever school I put them into, they will turn out to be like your boys!  

Yes, high schools are important but what is more important is YOU. You and your husband have to be there for them.

Both my sons tested and were accepted at a very competitive, science and tech, public high school. For a time, we worried if it was the right fit for them, too. My husband and I were products of private high school education, you know, prep schools with religious affiliations. But this public high school my sons attended, offered cool and challenging classes not available in any of the high schools we looked at, like artificial intelligence, robotics, quantum physics, neuroscience, astrophysics, multi-variable and differential calculus, and computer systems. We told them to try the school out for a year, and if they didn't like it then we could move them back to the high schools their uncles or dad attended. They liked it so they stayed.

However, we were always aware that some things were going to be missing, such as the humanities, ethics, community outreach/volunteerism, and religion (which is important to us) so we did those on our own. As a family. :) Also, to prevent them from becoming "elitist" or feeling "entitled", we made them work in the summer -- even if just for a couple of weeks. Earning their own money forced them to be more fiscally responsible. Unlike Gunwoo in Warm and Cozy. lol. Really! If it wasn't for his encounter with JJ, that GW would have been a wastrel all his life.  

So yes, high school is important, but parents are still the #1 educators of their children...even when they're stubborn teenagers. lol. 

As for the soompi contest, I don't exactly know what the winners get. The "prize" seems to vary year after year. Thanks for voting for SunTaek. :D

I know YOU always stayed up late for the rewatch. lol. Didn't your husband wonder what you were doing up so late? mwahahahaha. We need this shirt. But I want it in pink and with tiara decorations because we're Royal Ladies. lol. 

ffa79abf2e3b7301e9c9271ce90fa081.jpg

On 3/3/2016 at 11:51 AM, packmule3 said:

Yes, high schools are important but what is more important is YOU. You and your husband have to be there for them.

Both my sons tested and were accepted at a very competitive, science and tech, public high school. For a time, we worried if it was the right fit for them, too. My husband and I were products of private high school education, you know, prep schools with religious affiliations. But this public high school my sons attended, offered cool and challenging classes not available in any of the high schools we looked at, like artificial intelligence, robotics, quantum physics, neuroscience, astrophysics, multi-variable and differential calculus, and computer systems. We told them to try the school out for a year, and if they didn't like it then we could move them back to the high schools their uncles or dad attended. They liked it so they stayed.

However, we were always aware that some things were going to be missing, such as the humanities, ethics, community outreach/volunteerism, and religion (which is important to us) so we did those on our own. As a family. :) Also, to prevent them from becoming "elitist" or feeling "entitled", we made them work in the summer -- even if just for a couple of weeks. Earning their own money forced them to be more fiscally responsible. Unlike Gunwoo in Warm and Cozy. lol. Really! If it wasn't for his encounter with JJ, that GW would have been a wastrel all his life.  

So yes, high school is important, but parents are still the #1 educators of their children...even when they're stubborn teenagers. lol. 

As for the soompi contest, I don't exactly know what the winners get. The "prize" seems to vary year after year. Thanks for voting for SunTaek. :D

I know YOU always stayed up late for the rewatch. lol. Didn't your husband wonder what you were doing up so late? mwahahahaha. We need this shirt. But I want it in pink and with tiara decorations because we're Royal Ladies. lol. 

Mod edit: Do not quote pictures/videos.

Oh tell me about which school to send them to. I have about 4 private and one public selection. I was not educated in a private school but the school we went to had really high standards during those years when we were there but now it doesn't anymore :(  Hubby and I have talked about sending them to public because we are considering our financial positions as well so at the moment it is still up in the air. I am more worried about what you said ^^^ above when it comes to public school but like you said too, you can DO those as a family. We definitely need to talk it over with Dylan first and foremost. Thank you @packmule3!  :phew:

Hmmm hubby was too busy with his own gadget too that's why he did not care that I am always busy on a Friday night during our WaC re watch :rolleyes: Mind you he always looks at the computer screen before he goes and laughs at me :angry: :D

Me want that shirt too! In purple! :lol: 

On 3/3/2016 at 8:41 AM, agdr03 said:

How are you chingu? @icemaid    I miss our Warm and Cozy days. It seems a long time ago now :D And yes, Sora watching the musical is hopeless. I really wish she did see it though. Anyway, we have to move on. I am glad as well that Sora is busy with her new drama. I only get updates now on IG. Oppa is in the USA? Is that right? What is that other show that his in where kids sing? I'm not sure.

I hope you are fine and dandy ;) take care always!!! :wub:

Hello @agdr03!

Oppa seems to be having fun, away on vacation after working non-stop since W&C ended. Sora is also busy filming her new drama.

Just like you we are all busy with our real lives :lol: but I will make time for Sora's new reel life premiering on 28 March.

Yes I miss those Warm and Cozy days especially the rewatch. Such fond memories, I am thankful to the Royal Ladies and especially @packmule3 for sharing and guiding us along.

Hope to see you at # Neighbourhood Lawyer Jo Deul Ho thread when the drama premieres. Take care sweetie!

1 hour ago, icemaid said:

Promo video of Warm & Cozy in Japanese.

Ooooooooooh fond memories! @agdr03 @packmule3 @violet88 @Lhej enjoy! :D

Thanks for sharing, @icemaid! I watched the promo video and we had discussed each and every single clip that was on there. lol.

Yes, this is about the right time to air that show. It's a perfect kdrama for spring time!  

And omilord! What's YYS doing with Kwangsoo? Aren't they from the same managing company? I wonder what CF they're doing together. 

CdJtY3zUIAA9VjG.jpg

45 minutes ago, packmule3 said:

Thanks for sharing, @icemaid! I watched the promo video and we had discussed each and every single clip that was on there. lol.

Yes, this is about the right time to air that show. It's a perfect kdrama for spring time!  

And omilord! What's YYS doing with Kwangsoo? Aren't they from the same managing company? I wonder what CF they're doing together. 

Haha yes we had an exciting time dissecting and discussing those scenes shown on the video! Wonderful memories. :)

YYS was shooting Samsung Galaxy S7 (7 days in Jeju) with some of his agency mates according to his fan club tweet.

Unfortunately he doesn't have any CF with KS otherwise @agdr03 would be super happy! Me too! :lol:

Archived