[Drama 2015] Warm and Cozy 맨도롱 또똣

kaiskloset

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But the thing is... since the title is jeju gatsby. Are they referring to the novel the great gatsby?

cause seriously i dont like what happened with gatsby. Another thing i dislike with the great gatsby is the infidelity bit.

Are they gonna go with that route of gatsby having an affair with the married daisy...

or just that woobin is rich and pining for sora, who had a romance in the past?

i feel like woonbin can definitely do the rich chaebol, but i hope he would be nothing like the character in Heirs. i can see him play a man living a life of decadence but having an idealistic pursuit for love.

And i love kang sora, so i would hate it if she was anything like daisy. still whatever the story is, i hope this would be akin to greatest love with awesome chemiistry, solid footing on synopsis and perfect narrative (not like big). Or no infidelity like the great gatsby.

Please confirm them as leads but please dont go the hong sisters' Big path....

Just read in twitter, if ever Kim Woo BIn and Kang Sora accept this drama, the male lead is the youngest chaebol son who is a chef and of course cold-hearted while the female lead is a factory worker in Jeju. Hmmm typical kdrama story. But since it will be Woo Bin`s return to the small screen if ever, i`m still looking forward to this..

czakhareina said: But the thing is... since the title is jeju gatsby. Are they referring to the novel the great gatsby? cause seriously i dont like what happened with gatsby. Another thing i dislike with the great gatsby is the infidelity bit. Are they gonna go with that route of gatsby having an affair with the married daisy... or just that woobin is rich and pining for sora, who had a romance in the past?

kaiskloset said: czakhareina said: But the thing is... since the title is jeju gatsby. Are they referring to the novel the great gatsby? cause seriously i dont like what happened with gatsby. Another thing i dislike with the great gatsby is the infidelity bit. Are they gonna go with that route of gatsby having an affair with the married daisy... or just that woobin is rich and pining for sora, who had a romance in the past?

Kim Woo-bin, Kang So-ra in talks over romantic drama 'Jeju Island Gatsby'

Korean actors Kim Woo-bin and Kang So-ra are in talks to take the leading roles of upcoming romantic drama "Jeju Island Gatsby," according to their respective management companies Wednesday.

"(Kim) has gotten the script, but (the deal) is still in the discussion stage," said the actor's management label SidusHQ. Kang's agency Will Entertainment also said nothing had yet been confirmed.

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20150225

MBC drama "Jeju Island Gatsby" follows the romantic tale of two future lovers who meet on the island off Korea's south coast after abandoning the ruthless city life. The screenplay was written by Hong Mi-ran and Hong Jung-eun, known as the Hong sisters in the Korean drama industry.

If both actors accept the leading roles, it will be the first time for them to star opposite each other in romantic roles.

"Jeju Island Gatsby" will air in May, after current MBC romantic drama "Kill Me, Heal Me" and "Angry Mom" starring K-pop boy band B1A4's Baro, which will broadcast in March.

source: kpopherald

just for this sis...i make a U turn and revisited gatsby novel synopsis itself. thanks! wikipedia hahaha.

and yahhh . im with you here....

please no no to the "infedility"part where the reclusive gatsby pinned for married daisy ...

sweet but it sounds downright tear-jerker, ....So yayy! hope the sisters go for solid rom-com

plus we get to see the gorgeousness that is Jeju island which by the way is Sora's hometown

as both parents still live there...

here's Sora in Jeju (while visiting 'rents in 2013)

via kangsora.com.kr

annyeong...

the ever reliable wikipedia.

As for me, i read the book and it was good. My fave charcter is gatsby hands down so the title of this drama is setting me up to love kim woobin more than i already do... hahaha But really please no no no. No infidelity. I stayed so far away from secret love affair even though i like YAI and valid love even though i love LSY. Just no please.

But i am gonna trust the hong sister writer in not going to that place. *cross fingers*

Yup jeju is so beautiful. Been in awe of that island in every drama it has been featured. I am honestly looking forward to the setting of jeju island.

i thinm other than the setting, i hope they feature the festivals in jejudo...

reijunko said: Just read in twitter, if ever Kim Woo BIn and Kang Sora accept this drama, the male lead is the youngest chaebol son who is a chef and of course cold-hearted while the female lead is a factory worker in Jeju. Hmmm typical kdrama story. But since it will be Woo Bin`s return to the small screen if ever, i`m still looking forward to this..

angels_natdylax05 said: reijunko said: Just read in twitter, if ever Kim Woo BIn and Kang Sora accept this drama, the male lead is the youngest chaebol son who is a chef and of course cold-hearted while the female lead is a factory worker in Jeju. Hmmm typical kdrama story. But since it will be Woo Bin`s return to the small screen if ever, i`m still looking forward to this..

reijunko said: angels_natdylax05 said: reijunko said: Just read in twitter, if ever Kim Woo BIn and Kang Sora accept this drama, the male lead is the youngest chaebol son who is a chef and of course cold-hearted while the female lead is a factory worker in Jeju. Hmmm typical kdrama story. But since it will be Woo Bin`s return to the small screen if ever, i`m still looking forward to this..

Well from washing dishes in Heirs to becoming a chef, i think he`ll be one hot chef. As for Sora, i haven`t watch any of her dramas yet. And all this plots going around twitter-verse are all but rumors since they have not release the official premise of the drama.

sont you forget. Froma doctor who suffering love struck with a bipolar doctor, she finally demoted into a factory worker in Jeju island. Thanks god, she dont work in rural island like her bipolar crush 8-X

Archived