Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

sugarplum892

UPDATED-Lady Gaga Is Engaged to Taylor Kinney

class="headline" itemprop="headline" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: ProximaNova-Light, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-weight: inherit; font-stretch: inherit; line-height: 1.11111em; font-size: 2.25em; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px; color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lady Gaga reveals new haircut on Valentine's DayLady Gaga has posted Valentine's Day photos to Instagram - revealing a new hairdo.
The singer is marking the day with her actor boyfriend Taylor Kinney.
She loves it: Lady Gaga couldn't stop touching her new raven bob as she stepped out in New York City on Saturday

Festive: As the singer was driven away from her  apartment, she was seen smiling and holding onto a small red balloon with the phrase 'Happy Valentine's Day' surrounded by hearts
The singer added the caption "Ready for my Valentine" to an image of her with a short dark bob - a big change from her long blonde locks seen recently at the Grammy Awards.
Gaga also posted a picture of the red roses Kinney had given her for Valentine's Day.
Struck by Cupid: The Poker Face singer posed a picture of a huge glass vase with a few dozen roses with the message: 'Nothing like flowers from the man of your dreams', referring to her boyfriend actor Taylor Kinney

She added a caption to that picture reading: "Nothing like flowers from the man of your dreams."
Lady Gaga has recently won a Grammy for her collaboration with Tony Bennett, with their album Cheek to Cheek named Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album last weekend.
The singer will perform at next Sunday's Oscars ceremony, which will be presented by Neil Patrick Harris.
'Ready for my Valentine': Gaga posted a selfie featuring her new bob
If it ain't broke: The star swapped her silky dress for a blue velvet one, but had otherwise picked a very similar look to the one she sported the day before

Source

class="headline" id="yui_3_16_0_1_1424122241855_1846" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', HelveticaNeue, helvetica, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 35px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 300; line-height: 42px; text-rendering: optimizelegibility; -webkit-font-smoothing: antialiased; margin: 0px; padding-top: 15px; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-right: 40px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lady Gaga Is Engaged to Taylor Kinney: See Her Huge Heart-Shaped Diamond Engagement Ring!1419559107_taylor-kinney-g.jpg

UPDATE: Gaga just confirmed the engagement herself via Instagram, sharing a picture of her huge, heart-shaped diamond ring via Instagram. "He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!" she captioned the photo. 
He gave me his heart on Valentine's Day, and I said YES!
You and I, for life! Lady Gaga is engaged to marry actor Taylor Kinney after he proposed on Valentine’s Day, Us Weekly can confirm. After Kinney popped the question, the couple celebrated at Gaga’s family's restaurant, Joanne Trattoria, on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, Times Herald-Record executive editor Barry Lewis tells Us.

Gaga, 28, stepped out on Monday, Feb. 16, and grinned from ear to ear but appeared to not be ready to flash her new engagement ring just yet. Wearing a purple fur coat, the songstress strategically covered her ring finger with her hand and under her coat. 

The singer and her fiancé first met on the 2011 set of Gaga's "You & I" music video, which was shot in Nebraska. Not ironic, Gaga wore her mother's actual wedding gown in scenes of the racy video, which starred Chicago Fire hunk Kinney as the object of her affection. They started dating several months later, split briefly in May 2012, and got back together the following month.

Since their rough patch in 2012, the stars have been more in love than ever. In a recent interview with Howard Stern, Gaga admitted that she would marry Kinney if he proposed.
"He is the right guy," she gushed of her beau. "How do we know? It's this feeling..."
Kinney, meanwhile, spoke fondly about the songstress to Us in April 2014, admitting that she pushes him to be better. "[she] is someone who’s always in your corner, that believes in you and your work, and vice versa," the Other Woman actor shared. "You know, I love what she does and her work and music and charity. She inspires so many people including myself."
As for what their wedding will look like? Gaga previewed it to Stern, joking: "If I get married, I'll be hanging out in a pickup truck at a David's Bridal while my stylist is screaming at me."
Source