[Mainland Chinese Drama 2017] Love, Just Come 爱来的刚好

sugarplum892

On 2/24/2017 at 3:52 PM, wheeresstephanie said:

I am currently on ep 47 and I am enjoying the show so far! I admit I did skip some scenes but I am liking the show overall. Out of curiosity, what happened to the main leads birth mom? I only see the real mom of the son and daughter back.

So much mahjong... first 20 episodes were a pain for me because the main actress playing the character was so dumb! Errrhhhh

• Like 1

• 2 years later...
On 2/26/2017 at 7:09 PM, thunderman1 said:

So much mahjong... first 20 episodes were a pain for me because the main actress playing the character was so dumb! Errrhhhh

I found this comment and it summoned up my feelings exactly. I don't like skipping episodes, but I cannot take the dumbness or stupidity of the lead female another moment. Actually, all of them have stupid, blind tunnel vision logic. I'm trying to get to the perfume portion, but I don't know if I can take another moment of this drama--it's just too frustrating to watch. The writing is over the top.