[Variety] Human Condition Season 2 인간의 조건 2

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@craptelly i totaly agree, i watched all three episodes today, and i enjoy it so much. They gave a new vibe maybe because they are actors and still new to variety show except Jiwon ofcourse but I can see that they are enjoying themself, i kinda see the original cast them. i hope they got a good ratings. 

@Colle I think the ratings are just so-so... So far it's not that great but considering the timeslot, maybe it isn't that bad. I do hope it gets better eventually. It's just pretty much the beginning after all. ^_^

As for me, each episode gets better everytime and they get to know each other better too!

I hope in the next ep they will show clips from sanghyun's wedding.

As for the 4th ep, lol i remember that is the ep when the guys went shopping for furnitures and mama gyu just exploded when it seemed liked the guys spent too much hahahaha!!!

I think all members attended the wedding but only Jiwon, taehee and taegyu were featured in the news.. last episode they were preparing a performance for the wedding. A trot song in fact hahaha

Same!! I can't wait for more of the members interaction with ddoksunie! Especially hyunwoo and jiwon who are dog lovers. ^_^

Can anyone point me to some news stories/postings about what happened to the first season and the casting change?
Just catching up on the new episodes with the new cast, I noticed the YT comments mentioned the CoKo embezzlement scandal with Kim Junho's agency, while others on Reddit note the cast change was due to lack of creativity with the previous cast.  Either way, I'd appreciate some more context.
In particular, I've been moreso a fan of the female cast, so am curious about whether they (or a new troop of comediennes) will be doing the show?
Thanks  

Just got to watch Ep 4 with eng subs. :D\

The two maknaes, especially Jaeyoung, are still quiet and awkward but you could see that they are making up by working hard instead. Hyunwoo is so cute though and I'm really charmed by his prettiness. I also adore how Jaeyoung is so polite and just really wants peace in general, but I do hope he'd go out of his shell and become more comfortable with the older brothers.

It's so funny how Jiwon, Taehee and Hyunwoo got to fool the others. Seriously, Jiwon is the last person who'd ever waste money. In 1N2D, he hated borrowing money cos he knew there are consequences. There was once a challenge where they were allowed to borrow as much money as they want, and he borrowed the least money and didn't get any favors from others who borrowed a lot of money.

I felt bad for him when Sanghyun asked Jaeyoung to stop showing respect to him. He must've been hurt by that. I thought that was a bit too much... But well, I'm glad things were kind of patched up by the end. Sanghyun sort of has this aura that makes the younger ones feel quite uncomfortable.. But yeah, I still look forward to all the antics all these guys would end up with. :D

It's a good thing how they highlighted the value of things that most people just take for granted and throw away.

My favorite part in episode 4 has to be Bong Hee Yeol and Sang Hyun talking about his love story which was really funny especially when he demonstrate the kissing scene & Tae Gyu just listen with amazement xD
when Jae Young spill his mandu soup, he seems really afraid of the hyungs reaction that no one even asked about whether he was hurt or not

dirtylittlesecret765 said: My favorite part in episode 4 has to be Bong Hee Yeol and Sang Hyun talking about his love story which was really funny especially when he demonstrate the kissing scene & Tae Gyu just listen with amazement xD
when Jae Young spill his mandu soup, he seems really afraid of the hyungs reaction that no one even asked about whether he was hurt or not

Whoa....this thread is moving pretty fast and I enjoyed reading all the awesome, funny and insightful comments on the six beautiful namja.  This variety show burst into our screen with lots of crazy, funny and lovable antics that we can't help but to love all of them for their individualistic charm and aegyo as well.

Huge thanks to @craptelly for all the wonderful postings and sharing of videos, gomawayo chingu.

@prechtik, I am not sure why there was a sudden total change of casts but I am not complaining since I have nothing but praises for the new members. To be honest (I have been following this variety show from the beginning) I enjoyed the previous (Season 1 of male and female members of HC) shows but as time goes by, their interaction among the members are kind of predictable as they have already showcased their respective talents and traits to the viewers. I would say that I prefer the ladies team as it will showcase one or two different members whenever they start airing a new topic.

I don't think the change of cast has anything to do with Coko Entertainment's bankruptcy case (which signed most or all the members of the male casts of HC).  I saw the latest news on Entertainment Weekly that highlighted that Kim Dae-hee (one of the gagmen) has formed a new company that goes with JD Entertainment or something like that which will probably signed up all the rest of the former comedians from Coko Ent. It was rumored that the new formation of company by the name of JD is an indicator that KJH (J stand for JunHo while D stand for Dae-hee) will join the new company later when all legal matters of the former company is settled.  Moreover, Kim Jun-ho is still active in 1D2N and has been appointed as a MC for KBS Lunar New Year show (Superman vs 1D2N) and apparently his case with the rest of the shareholders of Coko Ent has reached another level where the shareholders claimed that they did not give KJH the permission to wind up the company.   Anyway, this is just my own personal opinion. 

Hello to all the fans here!

Felicia Soh said: @prechtik, I am not sure why there was a sudden total change of casts but I am not complaining since I have nothing but praises for the new members. To be honest (I have been following this variety show from the beginning) I enjoyed the previous (Season 1 of male and female members of HC) shows but as time goes by, their interaction among the members are kind of predictable as they have already showcased their respective talents and traits to the viewers. I would say that I prefer the ladies team as it will showcase one or two different members whenever they start airing a new topic.

I don't think the change of cast has anything to do with Coko Entertainment's bankruptcy case (which signed most or all the members of the male casts of HC).  I saw the latest news on Entertainment Weekly that highlighted that Kim Dae-hee (one of the gagmen) has formed a new company that goes with JD Entertainment or something like that which will probably signed up all the rest of the former comedians from Coko Ent. It was rumored that the new formation of company by the name of JD is an indicator that KJH (J stand for JunHo while D stand for Dae-hee) will join the new company later when all legal matters of the former company is settled.  Moreover, Kim Jun-ho is still active in 1D2N and has been appointed as a MC for KBS Lunar New Year show (Superman vs 1D2N) and apparently his case with the rest of the shareholders of Coko Ent has reached another level where the shareholders claimed that they did not give KJH the permission to wind up the company.   Anyway, this is just my own personal opinion. 

Felicia Soh said: Whoa....this thread is moving pretty fast and I enjoyed reading all the awesome, funny and insightful comments on the six beautiful namja.  This variety show burst into our screen with lots of crazy, funny and lovable antics that we can't help but to love all of them for their individualistic charm and aegyo as well.

Huge thanks to @craptelly for all the wonderful postings and sharing of videos, gomawayo chingu.

@craptelly thanks again. i really love the show, i just hope that the 2 maknaes will have a lot of screentime specially jaeyoung oppa do you know where can i watch it raw?

i currently downloading the show so that  i can watch everytime plus i think i'm a lot noisier in this forum. haha

Archived