[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

15-02-15 miji0131 Instagram#드라마#TV소설#그래도푸르른날에#시대극#고무줄#보조출연 #쑝스타그램 #딸스타그램 #미라이짱 #쥴리아짱10899250_1554077841517594_216055531_n.jp
We got another toddler here. Which scene this cute girl was?
15-02-17 kbspr Instagram일편단심 민들레’ 후속 KBS 2TV 아침드라마 【 TV소설 #그래도푸르른날에 】신구세대의 앙상블, 첫 대본 리딩 그 뜨거운 열기속으로~10995204_447047218793721_1707718459_n.jp
The first script reading session pictures.

@adikkeluangman,  I don;t what scene out little cutie was in they really didn't show the toddlers that much..  
Wow the father died.. He was a trick if I ever seen one she trick him out of something and I think it was her brother that caused that problem at the mining place.. Well she took her daughter with her and her crazy azz killing machine brother.. Poor YH wil have to carry the weight of the whole family whatever property he gave her she sold it and realized she trick him good..      

valsava said: @adikkeluangman,  I don;t what scene out little cutie was in they really didn't show the toddlers that much..  
Wow the father died.. He was a trick if I ever seen one she trick him out of something and I think it was her brother that caused that problem at the mining place.. Well she took her daughter with her and her crazy azz killing machine brother.. Poor YH wil have to carry the weight of the whole family whatever property he gave her she sold it and realized she trick him good..      

@valsava @UnniSarah
This tv novel is just too sad. It's very heartbreaking how the Mdm immediately started mistreating YH not knowing that is her own child. I hope that witch and her evil brother who caused this experience a huge downfall in the future. The big question is why didn't the Mdm didn't suspect something was off with the way the mistress always defended that girl over YH? Even after the child disappeared, the family should have suspected she was taken by the mistress. Smh

@tinatrix236 and @valsava
This is so typical. I was not shocked at all when she started mistreating YH, her own child. YH's real mom is very dumb and typical. SHe knew her husband was sleeping with that richard simmons and allowed it. She just sat back allowed the richard simmons to remain in her home and mistreat her real daughter because she was to sick to care for her child. CThe truth is she never held her baby when she was born. Her fake daughter was a terror and she left with the mistress instead of screaming for help. You can tell she never cared for her fake mom. She is a replica of her birth mom. SMH SMH SMH

@UnniSarah,  Today's episode was just to heartbreaking poor YH the mistress will get her karma through her real daughter her and her brother got a heavy price to pay.. YH real mom got he own demons to deal with regardless to what that woman did you allowed it so don;t take it out on the child she's not at fault and wait to she discover she treated her real daughter that way it's no way she will be able to make up for it Halmoni is the only one that seems to care about YH.. And that older brother think she's all that it seems he follows her around just so he can find something to go and tell wait til he realize she's his real sister he and mom will have to pay for they mistreatment of her she even burnt the girl school stuff uniform and all

YH has never had a real mother this women might die of shock when she finds out knowing her because of all the things she has done to her own daughter she won;t be able to face YH once she finds out even if she do she probably keep quite about it from the embarrassment       

Guest adikkeluangman

15-02-18 zia0523 (baby Instagram)Caption : #드라마#그래도푸르른날에#촬영중 모든분들이 배려해주셔서 항상 즐거운 촬영#드라마#아기배우#baby#babystar#babymodel11005067_1589554821256329_1393328765_n.j
She love to be on the set and everyone dote on her.
150227 At prayer ceremony949fa21d0b0d9b9fa27403f61be3299e.jpg
http://www.mediadaily.co.kr/?c=4/19&uid=25576
Take a look at all wire, lights and cameras in the studio. I wonder if they built new set, recycled or modified from previous dramas.
Tuesday episode, the adult character already in right but they still in high school.

Annyeong Chingu's

Episode 8 was so sad. YH is so pitiful. I hope they do not keep the birth secret to long. Even after hearing YH went to help her daughter , she did not feel bad at all. This woman has no bond with YH at all. In most drama's they usually are real close. Still they have not wondered why YH was not taken with her mother. These woman are very dumb

Dumb. How much longer will we have to wait for it to be revealed. I feel for the woman but taking it out on a child.

Annyeong Chingu's

Episode 8 was so sad. YH is so pitiful. I hope they do not keep the birth secret to long. Even after hearing YH went to help her daughter , she did not feel bad at all. This woman has no bond with YH at all. In most drama's they usually are real close. Still they have not wondered why YH was not taken with her mother. These woman are very dumb

Dumb. How much longer will we have to wait for it to be revealed. I feel for the woman but taking it out on a child.

@UnniSarah,   Hi Unnie,  I miss the last two episodes and will  miss tonight will watch all three tomorrow to catch up..  I did see that she went to help that little witch and she felt no remorse about burning her things for trying to protect her sister the little witch was the one supposed to be at home and not at the movies but did she care no the girl gets in trouble at school and the teacher came home with her I did see that part do you have any idea what he said to her..? Also Halmoni need to put her for down with her because if she had not let the mistress live there a lot of this stuff wouldn't have happen especially get that land stole from them   She blames YH for what she done plan and simple Halmoni needs to tell her no matter what YH is just as much as my G/Child as the rest of them and since she's the eldest of them all she will finish school to help with the others to go to school no but dummy mommy don;y see that Did she really put her out the house.. ? Yh should keep going I'm sure she can find a place to sleep eat and work and go to school on her on let mom and those little monster she have given birth to fend for themselves.. 

@valsava @UnniSarah

The adults in this drama are terrible and are to blame for what is happening. YH's father should have kept it in his pants and not brought this drama into his household. His wife should not be faulting YH for her fake mother's crimes. This poor girl suffers day in, day out all because of two women, one a greedy witch and the other, a woman who should have have treated that child as one of her own. This girl has shown nothing but respect and love to the Madam and the other children and all she ever gets are insults. Many people will be screaming and crying in pain when the birth secret is revealed.

Meanwhile....that mistress(i need to memorize the names) is living it up in another city. The crazy thing is she will cause a lot of trouble for poor YH without revealing what she did. Again, this drama is too sad.

Annyeong @valsava @tinatrix236

I agree, it is all the mother's fault. She allows the richard simmons to live in her home , flaunt herself in front of husband and she saw how the richard simmons treated her only child but doted on her's. She and everyone else never thought that was strange. But YH's father was close to YH and loved her. He adored her more than his other daughter. When he brought gift he always included YH and gave her the best gift. But the little spoiled brat tried to take both gifts.

The wife who is in so much pain over the lost of her eldest mourns for no reason. Her daughter has completely bonded with the mistress. They are happy and well taken care of. It would seem her husband's son doesn't care much for her. I guess there is at least one smart person in that household. LOL

I wonder when will the birth secret be revealed.

Annyeong @valsava @tinatrix236

I agree, it is all the mother's fault. She allows the richard simmons to live in her home , flaunt herself in front of husband and she saw how the richard simmons treated her only child but doted on her's. She and everyone else never thought that was strange. But YH's father was close to YH and loved her. He adored her more than his other daughter. When he brought gift he always included YH and gave her the best gift. But the little spoiled brat tried to take both gifts.

The wife who is in so much pain over the lost of her eldest mourns for no reason. Her daughter has completely bonded with the mistress. They are happy and well taken care of. It would seem her husband's son doesn't care much for her. I guess there is at least one smart person in that household. LOL

I wonder when will the birth secret be revealed.

@UnniSarah,  The older son and the other daughter have nasty ways toward YH because this is all they have ever seen they mom act towards her the younger son is totally different from those two I'm wondering will that youngest sister and the oldest sister will have the hots for the rich son who will only have eyes for YH how this will make that mom feel.. She may make YH brake up with him trying to put in a good word for the girls and that awful mistress if YH is taken into that home she will continue to mistreat YH but for some reason when things gets serious with the boy this is how the secret is discovered because if crazy mistress try and help her real daughter be with him it's not going to look right how can you marry your daughter to your husbands son and expect it to stay a secret..   

@valsava. YH left home and I don't think she will be living with them anymore.

@UnniSarah,  Good I hope she never goes back she don;t need to take that let her mom keep her precious kids they all selfish 

are you joining the chatroom now

Archived