[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

@valsava 

Great effort, just need to reconstruct the grammer & sentence construction

인호(이해우)는 테이프가져 은아(정이연)가 횡설수설하면서도 자신만생각하자 마음이 씁쓸해지고

It was Eun Ha who brought (가져) the tape (테이프) to Im Ho, then Eun Ha speaking gibberish, nonsensical (횡설수설in trying to assured (자신만) that she regret (씁쓸해지고bitter) the matter but it must be done (she thinks that she is doing this for the best interest (생각하자 마음이)...Gosh this girl is going to the loony bin)

만수(정희태)가 다쳤음을 안 은아 는 용택(김명수)에게 자신이짓이라고 이야기한다.

Hyeong Taek (용택) ponders (자신이) over Eun Ha's (은아) involvement (짓이라고)in Uncle Man's (만수) injuries & goes to confront her (이야기한다)

한편 동수(김민수)는 중동으로 떠나기 영희(송하윤)와 함께 교외바람쐬러 나가고 그 곳에서 덕희(윤해영)를 만나게 되는데

Meanwhile before leaving for the Middle East, Dong Soo takes Yeong Hee for a trip together to the outskirts to see the sights & scenery & meets Mistress Jeong there

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@valsava 

It was not shocking to see someone close to EA get hurt but for some reason I expected it to be IH. She really did it this time and now Man Soo got stabbed because of her. I don't see why she thought she could continue with the murder spree without it going awry somehow. She can't get out of trouble this time and no one should condone it or allow her get away with it. It's time she either went to prison or the mental ward. 

I didn't understand that scene involving DS and YH...is he really going to the Middle East and why? 

@gerrytan8063

Could you please help translate the conversation between DS and YH starting from around 30.39? Thank you very much for your help.

valsava 

Great effort, just need to reconstruct the grammer & sentence construction

인호 (이해우)는 테이프가져 은아 (정이연)가 횡설수설 하면서도 자신만생각하자 Heart and sseupsseulhae

It was Eun Ha who brought (가져) the tape (테이프) to Im Ho, then Eun Ha speaking gibberish, nonsensical (횡설수설in trying to assured (자신만) that she regret (씁쓸해지고bitter) the matter but it must be done (she thinks that she is doing this for the best interest (생각하자 마음이)...Gosh this girl is going to the loony bin)

Full capacity (jeonghuitae) is a hurt tone should Eun yongtaek to (Kim, Myung - Soo) own one that did talk.

Hyeong Taek (yongtaek) ponders (himself) over Eun Ha's (Eun) involvement (doing that) in Uncle Man's (full capacity) injuries & goes to confront her (story)

The same number (Kim) is the Middle East to leave before Amy and (Song Ha-yoon) with suburbs to the wind and go out from there ssoereo deokhui the (yunhaeyoung) are met ...

Meanwhile before leaving for the Middle East, Dong Soo takes Yeong Hee for a trip together to the outskirts to see the sights & scenery & meets Mistress Jeong there

@gerrytan8063,  Thanks,  This is were  got confused because knows I had no clue to this word (sseupsseulhae) and even tried to translate from english to Korean to try and get and idea of what it meant..

Also about YH and DS I couldn't tell if was it implying before Ds went to the middle east or was he going back to the middle east.. 

@valsava 

It was not shocking to see someone close to EA get hurt but for some reason I expected it to be IH. She really did it this time and now Man Soo got stabbed because of her. I don't see why she thought she could continue with the murder spree without it going awry somehow. She can't get out of trouble this time and no one should condone it or allow her get away with it. It's time she either went to prison or the mental ward. 

I didn't understand that scene involving DS and YH...is he really going to the Middle East and why? 

@gerrytan8063

Could you please help translate the conversation between DS and YH starting from around 30.39? Thank you very much for your help.

@tinatrix236,  I also couldn't tell what that conversation was about, I thought he broke up with her Leaving her to IH but what's the difference.. IH pumps blood of hate and it's no way Ea will get her claws into him again so I think she will blame YH for IH not loving her and try and kill her to or kill IH because of she can't have him nobody can..     

@valsava

"This is were  got confused because knows I had no clue to this word (sseupsseulhae) and even tried to translate from english to Korean to try and get and idea of what it meant..

"씁쓸해지고" (sseupsseulhae, you miss out 2 words "Ji Go"

You should look for the core/root word to translate "씁쓸" & "해지고" (this is a suffix that denote the word is in a continuous tense

There is no need for you to put my translation through an electronic translator. I had said Uncle Man Su is Man Su, no need to translate as "full capacity". I am just giving you the core words in hangeul for you to take it as a reference on the key word of the translation

"Also about YH and DS I couldn't tell if was it implying before Ds went to the middle east or was he going back to the middle east.. "

The word "" (Jeon) denotes before, so Dong Soo has yet to go to Middle East

Maybe you should take lessons on the Korean grammer of prefix & suffix in their sentence construction

@tinatrix236

"Could you please help translate the conversation between DS and YH starting from around 30.39? Thank you very much for your help."

which episode?

Please note that I am not following this drama, I just assist to contribute when my sister wishes for some assistance

Today's highlight ... (I watched two episodes back to back)

Mistress Jeong sincerely wants to atone for all her past misdeeds and I can sympathize with her. I think all mothers want the best for their child. It is just the method she picked (exchanging the babies) but it eventually all got hit back at her in the end.

Is everyone looking at Eun Ah that she really need to be admitted to a "loony bin"?

Dong Soo told Grandmother and Madam Choi that he had told Mistress Jeong the truth that Yeong Hee is her daughter. Madam Choi went to see Mistress Jeong

Mdm Choi: Yeong Hee is your daughter ... you now know the truth ... which is why I came here. I don't not ever want to see your face but there is something I need to say to you

Mistress Jeong signed and sniffled knowing what words was coming to her

Mdm Choi: Yeong Hee ... because of you ... as her fate that she got the wrong sort of mother ... that child spend her whole life in hardship. As the child of a concubine, she got abused by me, she was bullied by her siblings ... while you spend your life in riches ... the child resorted to just eating porridge to live by

Mistress Jeong cried on hearing Yeong Hee's past

Mdm Choi: You are crying ...? Why are you crying ...that you did not know what you did to your own child?

Mist Jeong: No ... I know ...

Mdm Choi: You know? You better not disturb Yeong Hee anymore ... do not even come near Yeong Hee ... don't you dare hurt her? Why? How could I say that knowing as a mother one will wished to see her child? It is not so ... the you that I know I know exactly who you are.

Mistress Jeong can only sighed

Mdm Choi: If you ever gave a thought about Yeong Hee ... you should have received the full retribution ... however looking at Yeong Hee's sake ... I am going to bear it. As for Jeong Hee ... I have told her that my daughter is Yeong Hee and she should lived as Jeong Ae Sim's daughter

Eun Ah walked into the room

Eun Ah: What the two of you doing here? Aren't you two sworn enemies? Why are you here together? Ah ... you must be fighting who has the right over Yeong Hee?

Mist Jeong: Eun Ah ah ...

Eun Ah: So you are abandoning me ... you are not my daughter ... please take her away ...

Mdm Choi: Will you stop it?!

Eun Ah: Why are you shouting at me? Who are you? I am not your daughter, after all.

Mist Jeong: Eun Ah ah ... please

Eun Ah: I dislike living as your daughter too ... I .. don't need any one of you two ... I am not anyone's daughter and will just live as Jang Eun Ah ... I have In Ho Oppa which will be enough and I don't need any two of you to be my mother. Don't come near me!

Mist Jeong: Eun Ah ah ...

Eun Ah left the room. Mistress Jeong was in tears while Madam Choi was speechless. Eun Ah swept off the table full of things in anger

Mdm Choi: Did that person just curse? How could someone curse like that? This is your fault ... you had made her to be this way ... how did you raised that child? How could you made her this way? Are you really a mother? You thought she was your daughter ... you lived with her knowing she was your child ... you should had raised her well ... you should raised her to be somewhat a human being at least ... what are you going to do now? She is so pitiful ... what are you going to do now?

Both Mistress Jeong and Madam Choi were in tears.

Eun Ah murdered Kim Jung Gook but Mistress Jeong cleaned up the murder scene and took the blame for it. Mistress Jeong relinquished her business to President Jang and he took over the whole company. Mistress Jeong cleared out her table when Yeong Hee came to see her obviously more disappointed in Mistress Jeong

Mistress Jeong and Yeong Hee's conversation

Yeong Hee: Why did you do it? Wasn't it not enough that you caused Vice President Seo's death? In the end, I wanted to give you a chance ... and this is what you did ... if this is what you were going to do ... you should have abandon or throw me away ... it would have been better ... at least then you and I ... will not be in this state right now ...

Mist Jeong: I am sorry ...

Yeong Hee: Because of you ... I was born as your daughter ... but it was not so ... for twenty years ... twenty years I lived as a concubine's daughter ... I tried my best to live like a person ... now it looked like now I have to live as a murderer's daughter ... why should I live in this manner? Why should I? It would have been better ... it was better you should have aborted me ... why did you give birth to me? Why did you give birth to me and let me live in a living hell? Why? Why?

Mist Jeong: I am sorry ... I am sorry ...

Yeong Hee left the room while Mistress Jeong continued to cry in despair

Mistress Jeong and President Jang's conversation

Pres Jang: Why are you here ... at this hour?

Mist Jeong: I wanted to say something but if you do not wish for me to be in this room, I will leave

Pres Jang: Sit down ...

Mist. Jeong: Now ... it is all over ... it is really all over ... Yeong Hee was correct ... the outcome is like this ... why had I been so stubborn about it? It was really a failed life ... I did not know why I devilishly held on to it ... I guess that is why I held on ... in life ... there isn't a mother like me ... the child that was not been mine ... I raised with up with my entire being ... even I have destroyed that. Yeong Hee and Eun Ah ... because of me ... are in discord ... because of me ... they got destroyed ... when Yeong Hee was born ... I swore that the child will not grow up as a concubine's child ... that is why even knowing I will get heaven's retribution ... knowing that ... I exchanged her with Jeong Hee ... however the two children ... because of me ... is currently in living hell. I did not even know that ...

Pres Jang: You can stop now ... I did not know even back then ... I had kicked up a fuss ... I could have caused you pain

Mist Jeong: I know ... the heart hurts so much ... hearing such painful words ... that I have no right to be a mother ... I know that ... actually, I want to die ... when Yeong Hee .. when I knew Yeong Hee was my daughter ... I wanted to die ... but ... but even if I die, this pain will not end ... that is why I cannot die ... My whole life I thought I was a mother ... I have nothing to show for as a mother ... in the end there isn't a child at my side ... if I was to die ... Yeong Hee ... our Yeong Hee will be in despair for her whole life. I cannot do that to her ...

Pres Jang: All right ... what do you want to do now?

Mist Jeong: Stay alive ... I will atoned for the wrong that I have done ... I will atoned for destroying my child's life ... I will do it all ... even in death I will not be able to get forgiveness ... I still have ... to plead for it ... no matter how long it takes ... I will have to live my life in getting it.

Mistress Jeong went about in her mission to get forgiveness. Of course, no one wants to forgive her. Man Soo also did the same for Mistress Jeong's sake.

Dong Soo had a word with Yeong Hee to forgive Mistress Jeong to ease the heavy burden from her heart

Dong Soo: Did you hear of me going to the Middle East?

Yeong Hee: Yes ... I am sorry ...Oppa

Dong Soo: It is not so ... I wanted to go ... this is my last request ... can you not forgive her? After all, the company is now back to its rightful hands ... the police investigation has been done and a verdict already set ... please forgive her ... not because she is your mother ... for your own sake ... forgive her.

Yeong Hee: That person ... for all the persons she had hurt ... is still very painful and hard for me to bear ... how could I just forgive her ... just like that ...

Dong Soo: You have to forgive her ... she is your mother ... did you not live your life looking for your mother? Now, she is having it difficult, why are you avoiding her?

Yeong Hee: It is because of me ... she had abandoned her conscience.

Dong Soo: How could it be your fault?

Yeong Hee: Then whose fault is it? It is because of me ... it was for my sake she exchanged me with Jeong Hee ... because of me she conned Father ... and that Father had died ...

Dong Soo: Stop it ... it is not your fault ...

Yeong Hee: Oppa ... you know it ... it is because of me ...

Dong Soo: No ... I have said it is not ...

Eun Ah worked with another gangster group to get the recording of Mistress Jeong giving the orders to kidnap Vice President Seo. However, the gangster with the recording thought it was Man Soo's doing came to the house and stabbed Man Soo. Eun Ah called In Ho that the recording in her hands. Eun Ah stopped at nothing to get hold of a bargaining chip.

Note: the interpretation is best based on the limited understanding of the language

@gerrytan8063 

I thought you are watching the drama...thank you for your help all this time. It was for episode 127 but @Jackie1048 has already helped to translate that bit for us.

@Jackie1048

EA is also a victim of Mistress Jeong's greed but it doesn't excuse her obsessive behavior regarding IH. She has made it clear that she is ready to commit suicide if he doesn't stay by her side. I think she needs help soon before she brings harm to either herself or someone else.

Is we in for the forgiveness Bs EA is to obsess with

for this they see her mind have snap or she's playing them

good they should be taking her straight to the mental

hospital and get down to the core of her problem she

knew what she did was wrong and she should be

punish for her crimes right along with Mistress Jwong

and brother.. 

OK @gerrytan8063,  Giving it another shot..

Text preview to episode 129

덕희(윤해영)의 구속 소식에 만수(정희태)는 속상해하고 인호(이해우)는 영희(송하윤)를 만나 미국으로 유학을 간다고 이야기한다. 한편 은아(정이연)와 함께 여행을 떠난 용택(김명수)은 식사 중 잠시 화장실을 다녀온 사이에 자리에 은아가 없음을 발견하는데…

Bing Translation:   I know this is the road to redemption for this mess but anyway

News of the redemption deokhui (yunhaeyoung) full capacity (jeonghuitae) is upset and ho (yihaewoo) is the story going to study in the United States to meet Alice (Song Ha-yoon). Meanwhile Eun (Jung year) left the tour with yongtaek (Kim, Myung - Soo) is to discover Eun is not held in place between the moment of eating the toilet ...

So Ea is on the road to redemption and Ih is going off to the states to study and Yh and Ds is going off to the middle east together  or is it DS and IH going off to the middle east and YH is going to the states to study..

Also Ea was not in the place she was supposed to be but was found in the rest room eating by the toilet..  

OK @gerrytan8063,  Giving it another shot..

Text preview to episode 129

덕희(윤해영)의 구속 소식에 만수(정희태)는 속상해하고 인호(이해우)는 영희(송하윤)를 만나 미국으로 유학을 간다고 이야기한다. 한편 은아(정이연)와 함께 여행을 떠난 용택(김명수)은 식사 중 잠시 화장실을 다녀온 사이에 자리에 은아가 없음을 발견하는데…

Bing Translation:   I know this is the road to redemption for this mess but anyway

News of the redemption deokhui (yunhaeyoung) full capacity (jeonghuitae) is upset and ho (yihaewoo) is the story going to study in the United States to meet Alice (Song Ha-yoon). Meanwhile Eun (Jung year) left the tour with yongtaek (Kim, Myung - Soo) is to discover Eun is not held in place between the moment of eating the toilet ...

So Ea is on the road to redemption and Ih is going off to the states to study and Yh and Ds is going off to the middle east together  or is it DS and IH going off to the middle east and YH is going to the states to study..

Also Ea was not in the place she was supposed to be but was found in the rest room eating by the toilet..  

The least you can do is to give the character name back in the translation....it is Uncle Man Su not "full capacity", Yeong Hee is not "Alice"

I will return with the translation later

By the way, can you read the Hangeul (Korean) alphabet?

If you put Hangeul into electronic translator, the romanisation will come out in the translation, if you can read the romanisation then you will able to grasp the grammer & will able to have better sentence construction

Just reading in brief the "toilet" story. 

Chairman Jang takes Eun Ha for a trip, while having a meal, Eun Ha makes an excuse to go to the toilet & didn't return to the table

@valsava

Final Episode (129)

덕희(윤해영)의 구속 소식에 만수(정희태)는 속상해하고 

Uncle Man Su (만수) learns about Mistress Jeong (덕희) arrest (구속) from the news (소식, newspaper) & is saddened (속상해)

인호(이해우)는 영희(송하윤)를 만나 미국으로 유학을 간다고 이야기한다. 

In Ho (인호) goes to meet (만나) Yeong Hee (영희) to inform (이야기한다) her that he is going (간다) to the United States (미국) to further his studies (유학)

한편 은아(정이연)와 함께 여행을 떠난 용택(김명수)은 식사 중 잠시 화장실을 다녀온 사이에 자리에 은아가 없음을 발견하는데…

Meanwhile (한편) Chairman Jang (Yong Taek 용택) takes Eun Ha (은아) & leaves (떠난) for a trip/holiday (여행) together (함께), while having a meal (식사 중), Eun Ha excuse herself for a moment (잠시) to go to the toilet ( 화장실) & will be back shortly (다녀온 사이) but however Eun Ha goes out & then later discover (발견) that she didn't return (없음)

@gerrytan8063 Thank you for the translation.

@valsava

I hope EA isn't harmed or tries to hurt herself. She needs help and a break to get away from everything to get a fresh start. Hopefully Chairman Jang finds her before before something happens to her.

I felt sorry for Mistress Jeong as she seems very remorseful and tried her hardest to seek forgiveness from YH. Watching her cook a meal for YH was sad but I'm glad she got to do it before her arrest. 

DS and IH are having a discussion about YH in the preview...I thought they were done with that topic?

Is Man Soo paralyzed from the waist down?

@gerrytan8063,  I give I'll start from the basic and learn the Korean alphabet and keep watching the return of superman and following the Song triplets to keep picking up on words, I guess I'll practice harder with the new novel even though I sent a request to be subbed. But thanks all the same.

@gerrytan8063 Thank you for the translation.

@valsava

I hope EA isn't harmed or tries to hurt herself. She needs help and a break to get away from everything to get a fresh start. Hopefully Chairman Jang finds her before before something happens to her.

I felt sorry for Mistress Jeong as she seems very remorseful and tried her hardest to seek forgiveness from YH. Watching her cook a meal for YH was sad but I'm glad she got to do it before her arrest. 

DS and IH are having a discussion about YH in the preview...I thought they were done with that topic?

Is Man Soo paralyzed from the waist down?

@tinatrix236, Good Morning,

I don;t feel sorry for Mistress Jeong her brother nor EA They ll knew right from wring and allowed greed and obsession control them MJ was wrong from the very beginning switching kids like that she didn't even take a good look at her own kid. MS wring for doing all MJ dirty work to help her hold to what was not there's to begin with and Ea learned all these things from them yet she knew it was wrong and trying to force someone to be with her she didn't care if that person cared about her or not she just wanted to own him like and object..

@valsava

"I guess I'll practice harder with the new novel even though I sent a request to be subbed. But thanks all the same."

Keep up the good effort....

Get yourself a Korean/English dictionary or a phrasebook, started learning the vocabulary from there after mastering the alphabet, the other is comprehension from hearing dialogue also improve your vocabulary, I am sure you will seeing enough drama for that practice

Good luck on the next TV Novel

@tinatrix236

"Is Man Soo paralyzed from the waist down?

According to the Surgeon who did the operation, Uncle Man Soo stab injured one of the nerves in the nervous system & may have a possibility to become paralyse 

The nervous system of the abdomen, lower back, and pelvis contains many important nerve conduits that service this region of the body as well as the lower limbs. This section of the nervous system features the most inferior portion of the spinal cord along with many major nerves, plexuses, and ganglia that serve the vital organs of the abdominopelvic cavity. If I can recall there is a slender genitofemoral nerve also arises from the fourth lumbar and innervates the abdominal wall of and adjacent to the inguinal region (from the stab wound area, this is my amateur medical assessment)

Preview to Final Episode (129)

Uncle Man Soo reading the newspaper at the hospital

Uncle Man Soo: Noona, had been arrested...for my wrongdoings & Eun Ha's as well, Noona had take it upon herself to take the wrap for us

Aunt Hyeong Suk: That is why she gave herself in, didn't she?

Dong Soo with In Hoo

Dong Soo: What do you want to do in regards to Yeong Hee?

In Ho: Even if I love her, doesn't mean that we definitely have to be together

Dong Soo: What sort of excuse are you giving.....if you love Yeong Hee...you should....

In Ho rebukes

In Ho: What do you think...Yeong Hee will feel each time she sees me

In Ho speaks to Yeong Hee

In Ho: I am going to accompany Mother to United States

Yeong Hee: Why the sudden departure to leave for United States

In Ho leaves after talking to Yeong Hee

In Ho: It will be for the best that if you can completely erase (forget) whatever apologetic & guilt you may have towards me

Yeong Hee: Then I will just leave the memories of gratitude towards you

In Ho looks on as Yeong Hee leaves

In Ho v/o: Be happy, Kid (guma,くま)

Guma (くま) is actually a Japanese borrowed word to mean "bear" (animal), which is the etymology of bear is "child" or kid

Today's episode's highlights ...

All's Well that Ends Well ...

A conversation with In Ho with Dong Soo in which that In Ho acknowledged the truth that he and Yeong Hee was not meant to be. His mother and his sister will never accept Yeong Hee because she is Jeong Ae Sim's daughter. For Yeong Hee, it will be a burden for her to be with him knowing what her mother had done to his family. In Ho told Dong Soo that he was taking his family to the States and he will resume further studies. I believe he took up photography as it was his first love. 

Not sure of the time lapse but I give it a good 5 years.

Yeong Hee visits Mistress Jeong on a regular basis. Yeong Hee asked about her health like any dutiful daughter. If it was not for the glass window and the prison clothes, you will think they were having a conversation over tea.

Man Soo and Hyun Soo is running the rice soup shop. Hyun Soo was the main investor of the shop. Man Soo walks with a limp but happily they managed to produce two children, two girls. Great ... because Hyun Joo at the time of her pregnancy was already declared "elderly primigravida". Man Soo looked very pleased at Yeong Hee (showing no resentment and acknowledging him as a relation) who helped out in the shop

Sang Min and Yeon Jung got married. They are expecting her first child and Yeon Jung was in labour. An Seon Tae treated Yeon Jung with such care that Sang Min commented to his mother that Yeon Jung was his wife not his mother's.

Grandmother and Madam Choi returned to their family home and it was Grandmother's grand birthday. Madam Choi was busy preparing the birthday spread while Grandmother was looking for the family to return. Yeong Hee was first to show up with Dong Soo and their son (about 5 years old). Yeong Hee ran to Madam Choi with warm greeting as Madam Choi teased her still the same even though she is already a mother.

Dong Soo had drinks with Jung Hoon and Young Hoon. Jung Hoon broke up with his girlfriend as the girl did not want to marry him as he is the eldest grandson with a mother and grandmother who she will need to look after. Young Hoon will enlist into the army soon.

Eun Ah reverted back to her true identity as Jeong Hee. But she had taken a child like manner and greets Yeong Hee warmly. Jeong Hee was roasting sweet potatoes and the ladies had them laughing about the ash mark it had made on their faces. Dong Soo carrying his son watched this happy scene of the two sisters.

The End

Note: The interpretation is best based on the limited understanding of the language.

@Jackie1048

Thank you very much for your help throughout the drama. It's always wonderful to have you join us and I hope you plan on watching the next on as well. ;)

@gerrytan8063 Thank you for helping us with the translation too. 

@valsava

I guess finale was as expected ..well except the part where IH walked away from YH. I expect them to be together in the end but I guess he was right about his mother never accepting YH. It wouldn't have worked out and the marriage would have been hell for her. He seemed quite happy at the end.

For some reason, I expected to see Chairman Jang married to one of those women..maybe An Seong Tae lol! That would have been hilarious to see. :w00t:

Final Episode (129)

Chairman Jang's son Min Ho & Mi Jeong had return to Korea & now working in the company, mostly likely under Sales as the husband & wife are so busy with Sales Orders that Chairman Jang had to return home early to look after their son who is now learning to ride the bicycle & helping him to practice, Chairman Jang laments about his backache

Chairman Jang gave Yeong Hee some money on behalf of Min Ho because they will not able to make it for Grandmother's birthday banquet ue to the demands of the office

Yeong Hee visit Mistress Jeong in the prison & was concern about Mistress Jeong suffering from miliaria (ddamddi, 땀띠or commonly known as sweat rash/prickly heat) & asked whether the medication she had sent has improve her condition

In Ho became a photojournalist & had won numerous international awards for his work before returning to Korea to open his exhibition

Jeong Hoon is now a prosecutor while Yeong Hoon is called up to serve his Mandtory Military Service next week & will be assigned to Civil Defence. Jeong Ho is finding hard to find a girlfriend & a marriage prospect as the eldest son when his criteria is that the girl must stay with his Mother & Grandmother, making his chances of prospect dwindle

Yeong Hoon publish his Manhwa (Manga) books & wrote the story of Yeong Hee

Archived