[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

@ tinatrix236

Of course, Eun Ah will not known whether Madam Choi had siblings or not. She never took any interest in that family so how would she know. All she knows in her little world is just In Ho Oppa and her. Even her own brother, all she can say to them they cannot treat her that way because she is their sister. For that, the two brothers gave her their piece of their mind.

Preview:

President Jang told Eun Ah the ledgers are no longer in his hands.

Yeong Hee told Eun Ah to let go of In Ho as both of them only caused In Ho to suffer.

Madam Choi told Grandmother she has no right to be a mother to both Yeong Hee and Eun Ah

Yeong Hee asked whether In Ho was feeling all right. In Ho said he was glad to see her but it is uncomfortable for him to see her now.

@jackie1048,  Thanks for the update

@Jackie1048 .....thank you very much!

it was not surprising to see IH slap EA and she deserved it. She dared to come up with more lies and excuses in front of him when it was obvious that the truth was out smh. Even Man Soo wouldn't help her except yell from across the room because he knew it was a very serious situation. Mistress Jeong and EA are going to wish they never met IH by the time he's done with them. I am just worried that IH  may be thinking of physically harming those men and it would be stupid to so. He has to allow the law take care of this otherwise his family will lose him too.

@valsava I noticed that EA was curious about who the donor is too and it's ridiculous that she has no idea that her mother has an older brother. Is Hyun Soo in danger of losing her baby or was she in shock at the revelation that Mistress Jeong was responsible for IH's father's death?

@gerrytan8063 Could you please help us with the preview translation for episode 123 when you have some free time? Thank you for your help.

@tinatrix236,  Yes she was in shock just wait til she get a load of what her husband had done she subject to loose that baby and if she do she going to hate all of them and have not have nothing to do with them she will end up over there with YH side of the family  

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@tinatrix236

"Could you please help us with the preview translation for episode 123 when you have some free time? Thank you for your help."

Preview to Episode 123

President Jang told Eun Ah the ledgers are no longer in his hands.

Eun Ha: Eomma secret ledgers.... currently in Appa's possession 

President Jang: It has already left from my possession

Eun Ha: How could you have done that!

Yeong Hee told Eun Ah to let go of In Ho as both of them only caused In Ho to suffer.

Eun Ha: Do you think that In Woo Oppa will eventually come to you

Yeong Hee: If you are really have the benefit of thought for In Woo Oppa sake, it is best that you cease to halt whatever you are doing

Eun Ha: Who are you trying to reprimand?

Yeong Hee: You & I can only bring suffering & pain to In Woo Oppa

Madam Choi told Grandmother she has no right to be a mother to both Yeong Hee and Eun Ah

Mdm Choi: In this world where there is a Mother who will bring harm to her own children

Grandmother: There is no other choice, for the sake for Yeong Hee, it has to come to this

Mdm Choi: No matter towards Yeong Hee or even Jeong Hee (Eun Ha), I am a person who have no rights (eligibility) to be their Mother

Yeong Hee asked whether In Ho was feeling all right. In Ho said he was glad to see her but it is uncomfortable for him to see her now.

Yeong Hee: Is there anywhere that you are not well (sick)?

In Woo: Just leave....although I have already "given you up" (let go) & had settle my feelings, but however, seeing you at my presence makes me difficult 

@Jackie1048 and @gerrytan8063 ...Thank you very much for your help.

YH should know by now that it's useless trying to talk some sense into EA. EA has always been about herself and no one else..not even Mistress Jeong who raised and cared for her. She only wants IH and has really deluded herself into believing that if she continues to pester him and his family, he will eventually budge and return to her(as if he was ever hers to begin with smh). Just let the twit destroy herself or at least allow IH to do it.

IH may claim to have settled his feelings for YH but he is still in love with her. I don't blame him for asking YH not to appear in front of him as it is difficult for him to move on if she keeps doing so. Even so, I still think that there is a possibility of them being together at the end. 

@Jackie1048 and @gerrytan8063 ...Thank you very much for your help.

YH should know by now that it's useless trying to talk some sense into EA. EA has always been about herself and no one else..not even Mistress Jeong who raised and cared for her. She only wants IH and has really deluded herself into believing that if she continues to pester him and his family, he will eventually budge and return to her(as if he was ever hers to begin with smh). Just let the twit destroy herself or at least allow IH to do it.

IH may claim to have settled his feelings for YH but he is still in love with her. I don't blame him for asking YH not to appear in front of him as it is difficult for him to move on if she keeps doing so. Even so, I still think that there is a possibility of them being together at the end. 

@tinatrix236,  I want Yh to marry Ds as soon as she released from the hospital I guess the end of this drama we'll see her marrying somebody..  As for Ea she got con game she will try one last move to get IH even if it means Kidnapping YH  

@gerrytan8063,  Text preview in hanguel  Ep 124

만수(정희태)는 덕희(윤해영)의 행동에 크게 실망하고 향숙(김도연)의 병문안을 온 민자(오미연)와 안성댁(정경순)은 확 달라진 만수의 태도에 놀란다. 영희(송하윤)는 덕희(윤해영)가 인호(이해우)까지 위험에 빠뜨리려하자 덕희에게 폐수유출사건의 증거를 확보했다며 더 이상 주위 사람을 건드리지 말라고 경고하는데…

Mansour (Jung Hee-tae), duk Hee Lee (Young-Yoon) are greatly disappointed in the actions of the incense-sook (Kim do-Yeon), came to visit min-ja (place) and flare (School of Economics), anjo House is surprised with the attitude of just changed. Young-Hee (song Yun) is a duck-Hee (Yoon Yeong) HO (Manatee) endanger up to let Doug hee had secured the evidence of the case and the wastewater effluent is no longer touched people around to warn ... Bing translation

@tinatrix236,   Well Mistress Jeong went and did it I think brothers wife lost her baby by her pushing her down he was going to take the fall for her for the accident of IH father but she wanted him to do something else dirty for her and he didn't agree and she wanted to beg him and the wife was trying to stop her.. I knew this was going to be the last straw.

EA is still trying every way possible to be with IH she knows she don;t stand a chance so she wants to try and blame YH about it she don;t see that IH don;t hate YH but hate her.. Her flunky told Mistress Jeong all what's been going on..    

@valsava

만수(정희태)는 덕희(윤해영)의 행동에 크게 실망하고 향숙(김도연)의 병문안을 온 민자(오미연)와 안성댁(정경순)은 확 달라진 만수의 태도에 놀란다.

Man Soo (Uncle) is greatly disappointed with Deok Hee (Mistress Jeong) behaviour & actions. Min Ja & An Seong Taek goes to the hospital to visit Hyeong Suk (Uncle wife) & they are surprise to learn Man Soo's sudden () change of attitude

Seong Taek (성댁) is the addressing terms to use for kitchen cook, therefore An Seong Taek (안성댁) is actually Cook An

영희(송하윤)는 덕희(윤해영)가 인호(이해우)까지 위험에 빠뜨리려하자 덕희에게 폐수유출사건의 증거를 확보했다며 더 이상 주위 사람을 건드리지 말라고 경고하는데…

Yeong Hee warns Deok Hee (Mistress Jeong) that if any misfortune or mishaps (danger) was to happened to In Ho or she (Mistress Jeong) dare to provoke (touch) those who are around her (YH), she said that she will expose the evidence of waste water leak incident & have the plaintiff from the surrounding affected area to make their claim against her (Mistress Jeong)

Episode 122

Eun Ha "demands" from Chairman Jang the ledgers (She looks like Gollum & the Ring, "it is mine"...Precious, precious, precious!" "My Precious! O my Precious!" on the ledgers)

Eun Ha: I had come to asked you for a favour in a matter

Chairman Jang: What is that favour?

Eun Ha: Mother's secret ledger is currently in Father's possession, isn't that so

Chairman Jang is taken aback

Eun Ha: Father, wouldn't you give Mother another chance again?

Chairman Jang: Didn't you have already disclose yourself as you are indeed Madam's (in law) daughter, why are you coming here in regards to that matter

Eun Ha: I did disclose the matter but however she had said that her daughter is Yeong Hee, she has asked me to continue to live my life as Mother's daughter, what choice do I have...I can now only be Mother's daughter & none other...Father...on Mother side, I will tries to persuade her to turn herself in therefore please do not pass the ledgers to the Prosecutor Office

Chairman Jang: The ledger had already left my possession

Eun Ha: Then....

Chairman Jang: Yes...pass it to the Prosecutor Office

Eun Ha is shock & upset

Eun Ha: How could you have done that...she was once your wife...that she is my Mother....how could you do such a thing like that...for my sake, you shouldn't have done that

Chairman Jang surprise at Eun Ha outburst

Chairman Jang: Eun Ha?

Eun Ha realise herself

Eun Ha: I am sorry Father...I was out of line...as of now, could you go & said to the Prosecutors to drop the charges (suit) then bring back the ledgers...couldn't you do that...I am really asking/begging you, Father

Chairman Jang: I am indeed sorry, but I will not do that

Eun Ha: Father?

Chairman Jang: You may leave

Eun Ha: If perhaps Mother is sentence to prison, that will be a fault that In Ho Oppa & I will have no hope to be rekindle, that I will be my death

Chairman Jang: Now what you are saying is indeed perposterous

Eun Ha: yes, I am...if you don;t wish to regret this later on, it is best that you have the ledger return to me at once

Chairman Jang can only look at Eun Ha in flabbergasted at her outburst

Preview to Episode 124

Uncle & Mistress Jeong at the hospital as Uncle is angry

Mistress Jeong: She was driven in such craze & frenzy therefore it had happened

Uncle: This is the chaos that was created by Noona doing, why do you need to blame Hyeong Suk for that!!!

Mistress Jeong: How could you treat me in this manner

Uncle: Go away...I am begging you...get lost from my sight!!!!

Eun Ha confront Mistress Jeong

Eun Ha: Why did you have to do that for...I heard that you push her down

Mistress Jeong: Then what about you.....why did you had gone to kidnap Director Seo?

Hyeong Suk has a private chat with Yeong Hee

Hyeong Suk: Is there no way possible that you will be able to forgive her (Mistress Jeong)...Man Soo ssi want to give himself in

Yeong Hee: Give himself in?

Hyeong Suk: Sister in law had instructed people to deal with Director Seo, that is why it happened

Yeong Hee: What did you just said?

Yeong Hee with Dong Soo

Dong Soo: I am sorry

Yeong Hee: As of now, I must definitely need to do something about the matter

Dong Soo: Yeong Hee?

Yeong Hee: I am her daughter...how can I able to stand by idle & look without doing anything about it

@gerrytan8063 Thank you for your help with the translation.

@valsava

I knew Mistress Jeong would cause harm to that baby. And to think she refuses to take the blame for what happened or even apologize...she is indeed an evil and unrepentant character. Even her brother can't take it anymore and has to let his feelings about her actions be known. While I found their childhood sad and pitiful to watch, it doesn't excuse the fact that they are criminals who have brought misery upon others. They are smart and able to discern between right and wrong so they can't be allowed to get away with everything they did. I really hope Man Soo rejects this idea of taking the fall for his nasty sister and allow her to face the consequences of her crimes. He should be more worried about his wife who may or may not have lost their child instead of a sister who is adamant that she isn't at fault for anything.

Was EA threatening to kill someone if she doesn't get her way with IH? There's nothing more to say about her except that i am waiting for the moment she gets hauled of to a mental ward smh.

Episode 122

Eun Ha "demands" from Chairman Jang the ledgers (She looks like Gollum & the Ring, "it is mine"...Precious, precious, precious!" "My Precious! O my Precious!" on the ledgers)

Eun Ha: I had come to asked you for a favour in a matter

Chairman Jang: What is that favour?

Eun Ha: Mother's secret ledger is currently in Father's possession, isn't that so

Chairman Jang is taken aback

Eun Ha: Father, wouldn't you give Mother another chance again?

Chairman Jang: Didn't you have already disclose yourself as you are indeed Madam's (in law) daughter, why are you coming here in regards to that matter

Eun Ha: I did disclose the matter but however she had said that her daughter is Yeong Hee, she has asked me to continue to live my life as Mother's daughter, what choice do I have...I can now only be Mother's daughter & none other...Father...on Mother side, I will tries to persuade her to turn herself in therefore please do not pass the ledgers to the Prosecutor Office

Chairman Jang: The ledger had already left my possession

Eun Ha: Then....

Chairman Jang: Yes...pass it to the Prosecutor Office

Eun Ha is shock & upset

Eun Ha: How could you have done that...she was once your wife...that she is my Mother....how could you do such a thing like that...for my sake, you shouldn't have done that

I can't get over the nerve of her isn't this what Mistress Jeong did to him fake those charges on him and put him in prisons and snatch up that company and if that wasn't enough she even blackmailed his friend into lying for her why should he give that witch the benefit of the doubt..

Chairman Jang surprise at Eun Ha outburst

Chairman Jang: Eun Ha?

Eun Ha realise herself

Eun Ha: I am sorry Father...I was out of line...as of now, could you go & said to the Prosecutors to drop the charges (suit) then bring back the ledgers...couldn't you do that...I am really asking/begging you, Father

Chairman Jang: I am indeed sorry, but I will not do that

Eun Ha: Father?

Chairman Jang: You may leave

Eun Ha: If perhaps Mother is sentence to prison, that will be a fault that In Ho Oppa & I will have no hope to be rekindle, that I will be my death

Let her try and kill herself she will realize people won't die that easy and doing what she wants is only creating another Mistress Jeong she wants to kill herself because she wil have no way to get back with IH even with those books she still wouldn't have a way after what her and Mistress Jeong did to his father.. She no different then the women that raised her..

Chairman Jang: Now what you are saying is indeed perposterous Eun Ha: yes, I am...if you don;t wish to regret this later on, it is best that you have the ledger return to me at once

Chairman Jang can only look at Eun Ha in flabbergasted at her outburst

Preview to Episode 124

Uncle & Mistress Jeong at the hospital as Uncle is angry

Mistress Jeong: She was driven in such craze & frenzy therefore it had happened

Uncle: This is the chaos that was created by Noona doing, why do you need to blame Hyeong Suk for that!!!

Mistress Jeong: How could you treat me in this manner

Uncle: Go away...I am begging you...get lost from my sight!!!!

Eun Ha confront Mistress Jeong

Eun Ha: Why did you have to do that for...I heard that you push her down

Mistress Jeong: Then what about you.....why did you had gone to kidnap Director Seo?

Hyeong Suk has a private chat with Yeong Hee

Hyeong Suk: Is there no way possible that you will be able to forgive her (Mistress Jeong)...Man Soo ssi want to give himself in

YH will see to Mistress Jeong pay for her crimes instead of her brother turning himself in.. So my guess is she didn't loose the baby.. Let Mistress Jeong pay for her own crimes he has done enough for her this is why things have esculated because he always come behind and clean up her mess  

Yeong Hee: Give himself in?

Hyeong Suk: Sister in law had instructed people to deal with Director Seo, that is why it happened

Yeong Hee: What did you just said?

Yeong Hee with Dong Soo

Dong Soo: I am sorry

Yeong Hee: As of now, I must definitely need to do something about the matter

Dong Soo: Yeong Hee?

Yeong Hee: I am her daughter...how can I able to stand by idle & look without doing anything about it

They all stalling let YH handle it she has no reason to be considerate to the witch who was never considerate to her. I said it will YH that take her down and put her right back to where se started from with nothing wanting to live the highlife using underhanded means.. 

@gerrytan8063,  Thanks,  How much more are they going to drag out this story and the new drama we still don;t have a cast listing or a synopsis..   

@gerrytan8063 Thank you for your help with the translation.

@valsava

I knew Mistress Jeong would cause harm to that baby. And to think she refuses to take the blame for what happened or even apologize...she is indeed an evil and unrepentant character. Even her brother can't take it anymore and has to let his feelings about her actions be known. While I found their childhood sad and pitiful to watch, it doesn't excuse the fact that they are criminals who have brought misery upon others. They are smart and able to discern between right and wrong so they can't be allowed to get away with everything they did. I really hope Man Soo rejects this idea of taking the fall for his nasty sister and allow her to face the consequences of her crimes. He should be more worried about his wife who may or may not have lost their child instead of a sister who is adamant that she isn't at fault for anything.

Was EA threatening to kill someone if she doesn't get her way with IH? There's nothing more to say about her except that i am waiting for the moment she gets hauled of to a mental ward smh.

@tinatrix236,  EA is threatening to kill herself if he don't go get the books back IH still isn't going to want her with or without those books.. Also YH will get the books back and take them to the prosecutors office just to make Mistress Jeong pay for her crimes and to keep her brother from doing time for her.. He can turn himself in all he wants all he would be is and accessory to the crime but she's the master mind behind it all..  

Episode 123

Aunt Hyeong Suk lost her baby

Uncle Man Soo feeling remorse started to apologise

Mdm Choi return home after her stay at the hospital

Mistress Jeong tries to ruffian In Ho before the police came to assist

Yeong Hee learns from Aunt Hyeon Suk that it was Mistress Jeong doing on Director Seo traffic accident & death

Yeong Hee tells that she is not human if she is going to stand by & watch

Yeong Hee threaten with the evidence of the waste water leakage & will proceed the evidence to the Prosecutors & the plaintiff

Yeong Hee & Mistress Jeong had a cat fight & Mistress Jeong bruises Yeong Hee on her neck

Dong Soo comes by the office to inform Chairman Jang that Yeong Hee now knows the truth about Director Seo accident

Dong Soo goes to see Yeong Hee to find that she has been rough up, in his upset Dong Soo told Mistress Jeong that Yeong Hee is her daughter that An Seong Taek switch the babies

No preview

@gerrytan8063,  Thanks,  text preview ep 125

덕희(윤해영)는 동수(김민수)의 말이 사실이 아닐거라 여기지만 그동안의 일들을 생각하며 큰 충격에 빠지고 만수(정희태)는 향숙(김도연)이 퇴원했음에도 쳐다보지 않는 덕희에게 크게 화를 낸다. 한편 명주(박현숙)는 영희(송하윤)가 인호(이해우)를 포기하게 만들어달라는 은아 앞에서 할 말을 잃는데…

I wonder what will she do now knowing Yh is her daughter beg her try and drag her away 

tell her she can't do that to her mom. I think this is the last straw with Yh trying to give

that woman the benefit of the doubt YH is going to have to put a stop to her.. Her antics

have killed three people the children father IH father and now her own brother's child..

AT least her brother knows all his wrong doing is the cause of his own child's death

and apologizing for his ways but his sister never.. She will fight to the end.. 

I'll wait for you to translate the preview because I really want to know what is crazy EA is telling her mom about YH and IH ? She still trying to be with him at all cost this girl is nuts I hope Mdm Choi sees she is really obsessed with IH and needs mental help before she hurts somebody or herself if she can't have him.. 

@gerrytan8063,  Thanks,  text preview ep 125

덕희(윤해영)는 동수(김민수)의 말이 사실이 아닐거라 여기지만 그동안의 일들을 생각하며 큰 충격에 빠지고 만수(정희태)는 향숙(김도연)이 퇴원했음에도 쳐다보지 않는 덕희에게 크게 화를 낸다. 한편 명주(박현숙)는 영희(송하윤)가 인호(이해우)를 포기하게 만들어달라는 은아 앞에서 할 말을 잃는데…

I wonder what will she do now knowing Yh is her daughter beg her try and drag her away 

tell her she can't do that to her mom. I think this is the last straw with Yh trying to give

that woman the benefit of the doubt YH is going to have to put a stop to her.. Her antics

have killed three people the children father IH father and now her own brother's child..

AT least her brother knows all his wrong doing is the cause of his own child's death

and apologizing for his ways but his sister never.. She will fight to the end.. 

I'll wait for you to translate the preview because I really want to know what is crazy EA is telling her mom about YH and IH ? She still trying to be with him at all cost this girl is nuts I hope Mdm Choi sees she is really obsessed with IH and needs mental help before she hurts somebody or herself if she can't have him.. 

Preview Episode 125

Just by reading, looks like Mistress Jeong goes on a "denial" mode after learning the truth. Uncle Man Soo refuse Mistress Jeong to visit Aunt Hyeong Suk. Meanwhile Yeong Hee & Mdm Choi is trying to persuade Eun Ha to give up on In Ho (fat hope on that)

@valsava

Text Preview Episode 125

덕희(윤해영)는 동수(김민수)의 말이 사실이 아닐거라 여기지만 그동안의 일들을 생각하며 큰 충격에 빠지고

After learning the truth from Dong Soo, Mistress Jeong delibrate & lapse into shock in the state of denial

만수(정희태)는 향숙(김도연)이 퇴원했음에도 쳐다보지 않는 덕희에게 크게 화를 낸다.

Aunt Hyeong Suk is discharge from the hospital, Uncle Man Soo stares at Mistress Jeong in anger & refuse her 

한편 명주(박현숙)는 영희(송하윤)가 인호(이해우)를 포기하게 만들어달라는 은아 앞에서 할 말을 잃는데…

Meanwhile Mdm Choi learns about In Ho & Yeong Hee then goes personally to persuade (makes) Eun Ha to give up

@gerrytan8063 Thank you for the translation!

There is no way EA will ever give up on IH and will continue to bother him until she is forced into a mental institution. What makes this crazy girl think she owns him? She is rather shameless especially after being involved in his father's demise and has a lot of nerve showing her face around him smh.

I felt so bad for Hyeong Suk as she is one of the nicest people in this drama. On the bright side, her positive influence on Man Soo reflected in his behavior yesterday and he was truly remorseful for all the harm he has done to others. He is very lucky to have such a woman by his side and I hope Mistress Jeong leaves them alone.

Mistress Jeong can be in denial all she wants, but it doesn't change the fact that YH is her daughter. She has to face horror and shame of her actions especially how she mistreated YH all her life. If she still insist that  EA is her, I bet no one will be crying about that.

Episode 124

Aunt Hyeong Suk loses her baby after Mistress Jeong pushes her. Uncle Man Soo comes out from his wife room after consoling over her lost

Mistress Jeong: Is Hyeong Suk alright?

Uncle Man Soo: If it was you, will you be alright?

Mistress Jeong: Then why did went on with the blame game?...Under those circumstances why did go on carrying on with the blame game....not knowing that she doesn't have such an ability to do so, that is why the incident happened

Uncle Man Soo: What!

Mistress Jeong: I also saddened by this...indeed saddened...there was no other choice that it had happened...what does this consider as....

Uncle Man Soo: As her sister in law, can't you just render some courtesy in your speech

Mistress Jeong: What....Courtesy?

Uncle Man Soo: Isn't it because of you that this had happened, Noona you are the person who create this mess to such a state but in turn you go & put blame on Hyeong Suk...what has Hyeong Suk do wrong!!!

Mistress Jeong: If you has listened to me from the beginning...do you think that such things were had happened

Uncle Man Soo: Therefore...are you now blaming me that is my fault as well

Mistress Jeong: Fine...blame it for it is my fault, I should deserve to die, but however regarding In Ho, if we were to let him be & not do a thing about it, you & I may eventually end up in jail...you also understand that consequences

Uncle Man Soo: If we were to kill off In Ho, we don't need to go to jail...it is already fine as it is that we have to hold responsibility in killing off Director Seo, what more if we have to do In Ho in as well, at that time, we will be spending our lives in jail

Mistress jeong: Kill?...I didn't kill off Director Seo

Uncle Man Soo: Being an accessory to murder is also a capital punishment, don"t you know.....a Murderer & being an an accessory to murder is still the same capital punishment 

Mistress Jeong: Murderer?...How could you possible could say such things to me, do you think that I was doing this for my own self benefits for me to live well that is why I did it

Uncle Man Soo: Then it is my fault...when did I ever say that I need to kill someone for my own self benefit in order to live well!!!

MIstress Jeong: You...how could you treat me in this manner, even though if you put your wife & child in first priority but you can't treat me in this manner

Uncle Man Soo: Then in turn let me asked you the same...how could you possible that you could have done this to me...my posterity was also Noona...your nephew!!!!....You had already harm your own nephew not once but twice, how can you say such nonsensical things to me...leave...leave....I beg you to get lost!!!...Don't ever come near this hospital again. I don't wish to see a sight of you

Uncle Man Soo enter his wife room

Episode 124

Dong Soo reveal the truth to Mistress Jeong after Mistress Jeong went to "rough up" Yeong Hee

Mistress Jeong: Yah...do you think that this is your office?...Without even knocking on the door...to barge in like that...what with those darting stare at me..what do you want to do...what is it!

Dong Soo: If you are indeed a human....how could you possibly do such a thing.....fear from being sent to prison got you frightened, you shouldn't have done that to Yeong Hee with such malice...what perhaps that something amiss was to happened to Yeong Hee

Mistress Jeong: Where are you coming from in saying such preposterous thing to me..why would I be sent to prison...with regards to yeong Hee...whether or not something amiss was to happened to her...it is none of my concern

Dong Soo: How can you say that it is none of your concern whether or not if Yeong Hee is dead or alive is none of your business

Mistress jeong: Of course indeed...it is because of whom that now cause me to be in such predicament...even if Yeong Hee dies or not, I will not bat an eye for her

Dong Soo: Yi Yeong Hee..... is your daughter...An Seong Taek had switched over the babies therefore your daughter is not Jeong Hee but it is none other than Yeong Hee...you are Yeong Hee's mother

Mistress Jeong is stunned.....

@gerrytan8063 Thank you for the translation!

There is no way EA will ever give up on IH and will continue to bother him until she is forced into a mental institution. What makes this crazy girl think she owns him? She is rather shameless especially after being involved in his father's demise and has a lot of nerve showing her face around him smh.

I felt so bad for Hyeong Suk as she is one of the nicest people in this drama. On the bright side, her positive influence on Man Soo reflected in his behavior yesterday and he was truly remorseful for all the harm he has done to others. He is very lucky to have such a woman by his side and I hope Mistress Jeong leaves them alone.

Mistress Jeong can be in denial all she wants, but it doesn't change the fact that YH is her daughter. She has to face horror and shame of her actions especially how she mistreated YH all her life. If she still insist that  EA is her, I bet no one will be crying about that.

@tinatrix236,  Mistress Jeong can keep living and believing that EA is her child nobody is going o dispute that because she raised her to be just as nasty and selfish as she is.. Mistress Jeong is to much she said her bother couldn't put his wife and kid before her her ell being comes before all of them and she wouldn't bat and eye lid if YH was dead YH needs to put her in prison period..  

Just for information

In Still Green days will end its run on 28th August

The next TV Novel that is going to replace is TV Novel - The Stars are Shinning (TV소설 – 별이 되어 빛나리) 

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/별이_되어_빛나리

Set in the 1960s. Jo Bong Hee (Go Won Hee) and family falls into difficulties after the death of her father. She then overcomes obstacles to become the best fashion designer in South Korea.

Teaser

For those who don't know who Go Won Hee is, she played Queen Jangryeol in the Cruel Palace- War of the Roses

tumblr_neg4w50vPD1u2fp9io1_500.jpg

Just for information

In Still Green days will end its run on 28th August

The next TV Novel that is going to replace is TV Novel - The Stars are Shinning (TV소설 – 별이 되어 빛나리) 

https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/별이_되어_빛나리

Set in the 1960s. Jo Bong Hee (Go Won Hee) and family falls into difficulties after the death of her father. She then overcomes obstacles to become the best fashion designer in South Korea.

Teaser

For those who don't know who Go Won Hee is, she played Queen Jangryeol in the Cruel Palace- War of the Roses

@gerrytan8063,  Thanks I had also found info on the new novel and the cast.. So this is the final week for in still green days.. 

I couldn't find anything on the writers for this novel

@valsava

It is under the Korea wikipedia site of the title of the drama

The Writer is Yoo Eun Ha (유은하), she is KBS in-house writer now mainly as a PD, her famous screen-play is the Hometown Legend (전설의고향,傳說의 故鄕, Jeonsolui Gohyang)

Jo So Yeong (조소영) is also a KBS in house writer that writes the KBS Drama City (드라마시티) series

20150813_1439421265_31790700_4.jpg

Cast doing a script reading for the drama

http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=764676

Archived