[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

@tinatrix236.... Do you really pity him? I would love to pity him but he is from a rotten family. His mom is a terrible mom and selfish. His dad was also selfish and turned on his friend because of money. His sister was a spoiled brat and selfish. I am surprised he was the only kind hearted and honest person in that family. Someone who knows what he wants. Even if he were to marry YH she would be miserable because they would never respect her at because of her background. If IH was able to walk away from his family and make them see that they should not judge a book by it's cover. The people they trusted has turned on them and ruined them  publicly and financially. SMH SMH OK Ok Ok LOL LOL 

I PITY HIM TOOO :( :( I was just fooling around. We can still think of it as him winner because he finally get of those pesky insects trying to drain his family completely. So not a loser right chingu. :) :)

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well Mistress Jeong has finally done it!

She sent her men to capture IH's dad and he got hit by a truck while running away from her henchmen!

Things are about to get very messy and this evil witch is going down for sure this time. Not even her brother will be able to save her and I think YH will have to take her down herself. Very shocking episode!

Well Mistress Jeong has finally done it!

Hidden Content

Things are about to get very messy and this evil witch is going down for sure this time. Not even her brother will be able to save her and I think YH will have to take her down herself. Very shocking episode!

@tinatrix236,  Yh didn't hand over those books to EA like she thought she was going to get and now that's has happen to IA dad most likely his kidney will go to mom, but the funny part about all this is that Mistress Jeong can't get out of this because she's the only one who try and keep IH dad mouth closed.. So I'm hoping this is the last week for this novel 

@jackie1048,  No rush just when you get time what was IH dad last word to DS and YH also What did YH tell EA on that bridge.. 

@ valsava

Episode 120

In Ho finally admitted his defeat in loving Yeong Hee to Dong Soo as he knew Dong Soo always put Yeong Hee above himself. In Ho gave the ledgers to Dong Soo to pass them to Yeong Hee

In Ho apologised to his father that he cannot avenge for his father towards Mistress Jeong as he cannot allow Madam Choi to die.

Yeong Hee told Eun Ah to go in for the surgery as the ledgers are in her hands. Yeong Hee said that she will only give her the ledgers after the surgery and when Madam Choi recovered from the surgery. Eun Ah insisted only with the ledgers at hands, she will do the surgery

Yeong Hee: Like you have said, it is because I do not trust you, that I will not give it to you ... however above getting revenge ... a thought for others is far more important ... that is the man In Ho Oppa is ... he is a better person than you are.

Eun Ah: No, it is not that ... he gave it to you ... it is because of you ... he gave up his revenge and gave it to you.

Jung Hoon asked whether that Eun Ah never intended to do the surgery and it is all an excuse to get the ledgers. Yeong Hee said she refused to believe that Eun Ah did not want to save her own mother. Jung Hoo said how do they know whether Eun Ah had other motives.

Gangster still cannot find a donor.

Eun Ah having nightmare that Madam Choi has died and still insisted it is not her fault.

In Ho told Yeong Hee that he had finally settled his feelings and let her go and not to worry about exacting revenge on his behalf.

Conversation at the bridge

Eun Ah: Let's go. Let's have something to eat while we talk.

Yeong Hee: There is not time for such a thing. I have to go back to the hospital right away.

Eun Ah: Don't be so full of yourself. I am the one who risk death if I go under the knife.

Yeong Hee: Go and admit yourself immediately

Eun Ah: Have you brought the ledgers? Then give it to me ... I will admit myself immediately.

Yeong Hee: If you do not come into the hospital tomorrow, I will pass them to the Prosecutors

Eun Ah: Prosecutors?  ... You do not care for Mother's well being ...

Yeong Hee: Just one day ... I will only wait one day

In Ho's father, Seo Byeong Jin regained his normal self and went to see President Jang. Both of them confronted Mistress Jeong. Mistress Jeong called her henchman to catch hold of Seo Byeong Jin. Seo Byeong Jin tried to run away and was knocked down by a truck

Seo Byeong Jin last words to Dong Soo and Yeong Hee

Byeong Jin: It is that woman who gave orders ... Jeong Deok Hee

Dong Soo: Is it true? So it is not a traffic accident ...

Byeong Jin: That woman said that she had taken In Ho and asked me to meet her. Those men ... were the same men who had kidnap me ... so I ran away

Dong Soo: Vice President Seo, you have to stay awake ... please

Yeong Hee: Oppa ... Oppa

Byeong Jin: Yeong Hee ah ...

Yeong Hee: Yes .. President

Seo Byeong Jin waved at Yeong Hee to come closer as Yeong Hee held his hand

Byeong Jin: Yeong Hee ah ...

Yeong Hee: Yes .. President ... I am here ... please say what you want to ...

Byeong Jin: Our In Ho ... In Ho  ... it's only you for him ... In Ho ... please take care of him.

Seo Byeong Jin dies

Yeong Hee: Oh ... Vice President ... Vice President

I guess that is the end of Eun Ah's hold on In Ho is over as the ledgers is now useless against Seo Byeong Jin since the man is dead. The guilt further increases for Yeong Hee since it is Mistress Jeong who gave orders for Seo Byeong Jin's recapture.

It is a closing chapter for In Ho and Yeong Hee in this episode where he finally burned away their past.

Note: The interpretation is best based on the limited understanding of the language

@ valsava

I don't think Yeong Hee will ever give the ledgers to Eun Ah now as In Ho will be really at his lowest that his father had died, knowing he had given up on his revenge towards Mistress Jeong to save Madam Choi. In Ho probably think now that his father had died so tragically without having justification for his suffering. Yeong Hee cannot ask In Ho for that sort of favour anymore and she will give back the ledgers so In Ho can convict Mistress Jeong for all her crimes.

@ valsava

I don't think Yeong Hee will ever give the ledgers to Eun Ah now as In Ho will be really at his lowest that his father had died, knowing he had given up on his revenge towards Mistress Jeong to save Madam Choi. In Ho probably think now that his father had died so tragically without having justification for his suffering. Yeong Hee cannot ask In Ho for that sort of favour anymore and she will give back the ledgers so In Ho can convict Mistress Jeong for all her crimes.

@jackie1048,  I don't think she will use those book either I do believe she will use it herself against them also I think MDM Choi will get IH dad kidney being that IH dad has type blood that's needed 

@jackie1048,  Thank you so much

i see YH going to the prosecutors office with those books now after EA stalling and mistress Jeong is involved in IH dad death, They have went to far to the point of killing people,,

now will DS let YH go i hope not     

After reading the translation of IH's dad's dying words I can't help but think that in the end DS will let YH go. Ih's dad said she is the only one for IH and told her to take care of him. Do you think she will still marry DS after hearing those dying wishes? I don't think DS is selfish and knowing what IH has been through and how he made that sacrifice for YH and her mother, he will let her go. At least that's what I think. :D

Preview Ep 121 translated by google

The ho (yihaewoo) the death of the translational (choedongyeop) is devastated and Alice (Song Ha-yoon) is probably going to think self-blame any shop. Full capacity (jeonghuitae) is not going to be able to erase the doubts related to the Office of deokhui (yunhaeyoung) initiates the translation of death (Kim) has put off a dead translational reason to yongtaek (Kim, Myung - Soo). On the other hand, find the Pearl Stable (bakhyeonsuk) is one who is called to give a kidney to his Eun (Jung year) ...

Byung-Jin (Choi Dong-Yeop) on news of the death of HO (Manatee) is a devastating young-Hee (song Yun) would be due to all of this in the book. But (Jung-Hee-tae), is illness due to his sister's death, duk Hee Lee (Young-Yoon) would be unable to clear the doubts related to Dong-soo (Kim min-soo) is the reason for the illness is dead (Kim Myung) is speaking to. On the other hand found the stable silk (Park Hyun-sook) is an annual kidney to the man himself is (this

@jackie1048,  Thank you so much

i see YH going to the prosecutors office with those books now after EA stalling and mistress Jeong is involved in IH dad death, They have went to far to the point of killing people,,

now will DS let YH go i hope not     

After reading the translation of IH's dad's dying words I can't help but think that in the end DS will let YH go. Ih's dad said she is the only one for IH and told her to take care of him. Do you think she will still marry DS after hearing those dying wishes? I don't think DS is selfish and knowing what IH has been through and how he made that sacrifice for YH and her mother, he will let her go. At least that's what I think. :D

@tinatrix236,  The second translation makes better sense,  I have to ask did H mom get IH dad kidney I can't tell but she's looking better and sitting up, I hope this the case Mistress Jeong lying she didn't have anything to do with his death how will these people get caught I got to see.. 

@valsava

She inadvertently caused his death when she sent her minions to kidnap him so she can't claim innocence at all. That man died because of her greed and unwillingness to accept the punishment she so deserves. Even her brother won't accept that stupid excuse that she's giving because he knows what she is capable of. Like i said before, this time he will be unable to save her behind and she's really done for.

@tinatrix236,  I loved this episode Mistress Jeong is scared to death she's all nervous and her thug got her on tape in case she try to pin the crime on him she hired them they hired these thugs to do to many jobs for them. So if any of them get caught they will sing like a bird Mistress Jeong needs to go to jail she has wreck havoc into to many peoples lives and if she get's away with and accidental death it's only going to swell her head up more.  She didn't even bother to tell Ea that YH father was dead she read it in the papers a very tiny article for a man of his caliber.. 

Ea got it good in today's episode IH sister throw her out on her azz at the funeral she was stupid for going none of them showed up at IH dad funeral which makes them looks even more guilty..

I was glad Yh kept demanding for Ea to go to the hospital now and she kept putting it off until her and Ds figured out something was wrong and talk with the Dr who in return they talk with the doctor that did the test and told YH that non of them or a match including Ea Yh was so mad she went straight to mistress Jeong hose and slap the crap out of Ea..

Text preview for episode 122 

Are (this) know the lie of the Young-Hee (song Yun) is a non-funding books back in-Ho (Manatee) is different to the Dragon (Coyotes) is chosen for handing to think are on. Incense-sook (Kim do-Yeon) House (School of Economics) in Sung Byeong-Jin (Choi Dong-Yeop) hear the secrets of death and can only talk to (Hee-tae). On the other hand doesn't budge in the chosen solution for in-Ho speak truth to ... Bing translation

Eun passing the lie to know that Alice (Song Ha-yoon) is passed on to the back dalramyeo ho (yihaewoo) carrying a slush yongtaek (Kim, Myung - Soo) of (Jung year) yongtaek becomes chakjap to think Eun. Hyangsuk (gimdoyeon) will tell anseongdaek (jeonggyeongsun) from translational (choedongyeop) to hear the secret of death is just full capacity (jeonghuitae). The yongtaek is notneunde confided the truth to ho does not budge in the room ... Google translation 

Yh gave the book to Mistress Jeong Ex and IH want to do damage to the he won't give IH the books, I hope IH don;t try and kill one of them he got to think of his mom and sister.  

Today's episode highlights ...

Dong Soo told President Jang that Seo Byung Jin told him that it was Mistress Jeong's orders to entice him to meet by lying to him that she had captured In Ho. Dong Soo said he had not told Yeong Hee or In Ho about it. Man Soo could not get an admission of the thugs although he had suspected what Mistress Jeong had done and was really upset. Why does it feel that Man Soo will go to prison for his sister?

Grandmother and An Soon Tae learned the truth that Mistress Jeong is behind Seo Byung Jin's death. Grandmother felt really sad for Yeong Hee's sake.

Eun Ah found out about Seo Byung Jin's death from the newspaper. Eun Ah questioned Mistress Jeong whether she was responsible. Mistress Jeong said she has nothing to do with it.

Eun Ah got cast out of the funeral room. Eun Ah blamed Yeong Hee that it was all her fault.

Eun Ah: It is because of you ... it is because of you that Father had died ... it is all because of you

Yeong Hee: Who is the one who kidnap and imprisoned Vice President? Why did you not tell that you had found Vice President already? You did not say a word. If not, Vice President will not be the way he is now and he would not have died this manner.

Eun Ah: It would seemed that is what you think ...

Yeong Hee: Yes ... that is why I think ... so just shut up.

Eun Ah tried to walk away but Yeong Hee grabbed her

Yeong Hee: If you do not want Mother to die as well, you should get yourself to the hospital now ...

Eun Ah swung off Yeong Hee's hold and left

Yeong Hee: Yah! Lee Chung Hee

Dong Soo asked whether Yeong Hee planned to return the ledgers to In Ho. Yeong Hee said she wished to if she had the choice of another donor. However, they only have Eun Ah as the only choice. Dong Soo told Yeong Hee not feel to guilty about it as she only wanted to save Madam Choi.

Madam Choi found out that Eun Ah was to be her donor. Madam Choi said that she cannot take away In Ho's plan of revenge for her own sake and asked Yeong Hee that she will not do the surgery and to return the ledgers back to In Ho. Madam Choi said a person have to die eventually. Madam Choi said she cannot lived on after the surgery knowing that Yeong Hee will be burden with guilt of what she had done to In Ho and his father. Madam Choi told Yeong Hee that they should live according to their conscience. Madam Choi told Yeong Hee to bring out the ledgers and give it to the Prosecutors.

Yeong Hee asked the doctor that other than Eun Ah what are their options. The doctor told her that the better donor are from Madam Choi's own siblings rather than her children.

Yeong Hee tried to drag Eun Ah off to the hospital. Eun Ah asked for the ledgers but Yeong Hee said after she did the surgery as Eun Ah can go into the hospital and after she got the books she will discharge herself from the hospital. Eun Ah gave an excuse she had to finish up her work first before going in and that she must not let Mistress Jeong know the truth.

Yeong Hee decided to run the scenario with Dong Soo that Eun Ah's action was strange because even with the ledgers coming into her hands Eun Ah was reluctant to admit herself to the hospital for the surgery. Dong Soo wandered whether Eun Ah was lying all the while. Yeong Hee said she cannot believe Eun Ah would do such a thing as Madam Choi was her mother. After all, they had the doctor's document that she was compatible. Dong Soo said it will not be odd that the doctor's document could be fake since she was someone who fake her own marriage. Yeong Hee started to piece things together and they got a hospital officer who stated he remembered clearly that there were no matching donors among Madam Choi's children and that Eun Ah's document was fake.

Yeong Hee confronted Eun Ah

Eun Ah: Why ... are you here?

Yeong Hee gave Eun Ah a hard slap on the face.

Aunt Hyun Joo: Yeong Hee ah ...

Yeong Hee: You are not even human ... you dare play with Mother's life!

Eun Ah knew that Yeong Hee had found out the truth.

Note: The interpretation is based best on the limited understanding of the language

@jackie1048    Thanks for the translation,

That's was a dumb question that YH ask EA was she human how can she be look who raised her, I thought YH should have gave her more then a slap she should have mop mistress Jeong house with her playing around with her they could have been looking for a new donor.. Good thing Ds told YH that ir was something off about her action for a person so desperate for the books..

Still don't get how she think she was welcome to the funeral screaming out IH name to help her when his sister was throwing her out on her but.. I look for her to do something to YH to try and get IH to marry her or give her those books back.. 

That's was a dumb question that YH ask EA was she human how can she be look who raised her, I thought YH should have gave her more then a slap she should have mop mistress Jeong house with her playing around with her they could have been looking for a new donor.. Good thing Ds told YH that ir was something off about her action for a person so desperate for the books..

Still don't get how she think she was welcome to the funeral screaming out IH name to help her when his sister was throwing her out on her but.. I look for her to do something to YH to try and get IH to marry her or give her those books back.. 

EA had a lot of nerve showing her face at the funeral. Did she really think they would accept her condolences or treat her as a member of their family when she is part of the reason Ih's dad is dead? I was so glad when IH didn't even acknowledge her presence while she was being dragged out.

YH should have know that something was off a while ago and it shouldn't have taken DS to figure out that EA may have lied or arranged for a fake result. Well, now she knows and it's good she slapped EA very hard. Not only does EA have to answer to YH but she will have to face her brothers, mother and grandmother to explain how and why she was willing to risk her mother's life for her own benefits smh.

@Jackie1048 ..thank you for the translation.

I hope Man Soo doesn't take the fall for this sister but there is a strong possibility of him doing it like you suggest. He is about to be a father and shouldn't worry about a grown woman who knows right from wrong. Hopefully his wife is able to talk some sense into him.

EA had a lot of nerve showing her face at the funeral. Did she really think they would accept her condolences or treat her as a member of their family when she is part of the reason Ih's dad is dead? I was so glad when IH didn't even acknowledge her presence while she was being dragged out.

YH should have know that something was off a while ago and it shouldn't have taken DS to figure out that EA may have lied or arranged for a fake result. Well, now she knows and it's good she slapped EA very hard. Not only does EA have to answer to YH but she will have to face her brothers, mother and grandmother to explain how and why she was willing to risk her mother's life for her own benefits smh.

@Jackie1048 ..thank you for the translation.

I hope Man Soo doesn't take the fall for this sister but there is a strong possibility of him doing it like you suggest. He is about to be a father and shouldn't worry about a grown woman who knows right from wrong. Hopefully his wife is able to talk some sense into him.

@tinatrix236,   don't think his wife will let him take the fall for his sister knowing he got a child on the way Mistress Jeong have know  kids and at the rate EA is going she will be sharing a cell with her.. Somebody got to hold what's left of the fort down because after all mistress Jeong dirty dealings come out nobody is going to do business with her she may even end up leaving the country..    

Today's episode highlight ...

Yeong Hee warned Eun Ah never to come close to her or the family ever again. Eun Ah lied to Hyun Soo said that upon In Ho's request she was to locate a donor for Madam Choi but she was conned because the donor did not appear. That is why Yeong Hee misunderstood that she had lied about a donor in the first place. Hyun Soo did not really believe the story fully.

Finally, the real donor that match was Madam Choi's elder brother who was residing in Japan. Eun Ah does not know a thing about her actual birth family. A lovely scene that Madam Choi thanked Yeong for being her daughter while Yeong Hee said she is grateful that Madam Choi was her mother.

Yeong Hee returned the ledgers to President Jang to pass it to In Ho. President Jang said that it was to soon as her Uncle might not be a match. Yeong Hee said that even he was not a match, it cannot be helped as Eun Ah cannot donated even she wanted to as she was not a match. Yeong Hee told President Jang that Eun Ah had fake the medical documents in order to get the ledgers.

In Ho refused to see anyone and locked himself in his room. Yeong Hee told President Jang to submit the ledgers to the Prosecutors instead as it was the original plans. President Jang agreed to be responsible for ledgers. Eun Ah came to speak President Jang but President Jang told Eun Ah that she had to say whatever she wanted in front of Yeong Hee or else he was not interested in anything Eun Ah have to say. Eun Ah had no choice but to leave. President Jang guessed that Eun Ah had come to ask for the ledgers. Yeong Hee said Eun Ah knew that President Jang will be the next best person to ask for the ledgers if In Ho did not entertain her. President Jang apologised to Yeong Hee for his own failure in raising Eun Ah to become what she is today.

Yeong Hee told Dong Soo that the ledgers are with Prosecutors.

Gangster informed Eun Ah that a donor was found for Madam Choi. Surgery is a success without any complications.

Hyun Soo learned from An Soon Tae that Mistress Jeong is responsible for Seo Byung Jin's accident. Hyun Soo informed Man Soo that his suspicion was correct. Man Soo was extremely furious.

After Madam Choi's surgery, Yeong Hee returned to work to plan a strategy against Mistress Jeong in their business. Yeong Hee is indeed her mother's daughter as she has a good brain for business.

Dong Soo found In Ho drinking his sorrows away and told him that Eun Ah fake her medical documents and the ledgers had been handed in. In Ho took no interest and told Dong Soo to do what they think is best. President Jang came by In Ho's home and finally President Jang told In Ho the truth that his father did not die because of a common road accident but that Mistress Jeong was responsible This immediately got In Ho out of his stupor. President Jang told him that it was his father's last words to Dong Soo that Mistress Jeong was the one responsible.

In Ho rushed to Mistress Jeong's house

Eun Ah: Oppa ... why are you here at this hour?

In Ho: Jeong Ae Sim! ... Jeong Ae Sim! ...

Man Soo: Why is this wretch doing in here? Look he is wearing his shoes in here ... Yah!

Hyun Soo: Don't you think he is here because of Hyungnim?

Man Soo: What?

In Ho: Where is Jeong Ae Sim? Where is she?

Eun Ah: Mother ... she is not here ... why? What is it?

In Ho: What is it? You and that woman had caused my father to die ... now you dare ask me what is it?

Eun Ah: Oppa ... you must be mistaken ... I do not know where you have heard this from but Father ... die from just a road accident

In Ho gave Eun Ah a hard slap

Man Soo: This ... this wretch ...

In Ho: Abonim ... how dare you call my father ... if you did not lie ... my father would not have die

Eun Ah: Oppa ... you are mistaken ... I do not know what Yeong Hee had told you ...

In Ho: If you do not want to die by my hand ... keep your dirty mouth shut ...

Hyun Soo: Man Soo ssi ...

In Ho: Tell that woman this ... the pain that my father had suffered, I will revert back a thousandth ... a hundred thousandth times fold ... just wait for it ... you are the same ... as I will do to you exactly the same I will do to that woman .. just wait

Eun Ah: Oppa ... it a misunderstanding ... it is not

In Ho swung Eun Ah's hands off him and left. Eun Ah gave chase

Eun Ah: Oppa ... Oppa

Hyun Soo: What are we to do? Is Seo Seobang really going to do that?

Man Soo: Aiyaah!

In Ho started to look for Jeong Ae Sim's henchman, Kim Jung Kook. In Ho was told to look for a woman named Kim Soo Ki who can lead him to Kim Jung Kook.

Note: The interpretation is best based on the limited understanding of the language

@Jackie1048 .....thank you very much!

it was not surprising to see IH slap EA and she deserved it. She dared to come up with more lies and excuses in front of him when it was obvious that the truth was out smh. Even Man Soo wouldn't help her except yell from across the room because he knew it was a very serious situation. Mistress Jeong and EA are going to wish they never met IH by the time he's done with them. I am just worried that IH  may be thinking of physically harming those men and it would be stupid to so. He has to allow the law take care of this otherwise his family will lose him too.

@valsava I noticed that EA was curious about who the donor is too and it's ridiculous that she has no idea that her mother has an older brother. Is Hyun Soo in danger of losing her baby or was she in shock at the revelation that Mistress Jeong was responsible for IH's father's death?

@gerrytan8063 Could you please help us with the preview translation for episode 123 when you have some free time? Thank you for your help.

@ tinatrix236

Of course, Eun Ah will not known whether Madam Choi had siblings or not. She never took any interest in that family so how would she know. All she knows in her little world is just In Ho Oppa and her. Even her own brother, all she can say to them they cannot treat her that way because she is their sister. For that, the two brothers gave her their piece of their mind.

Preview:

President Jang told Eun Ah the ledgers are no longer in his hands.

Yeong Hee told Eun Ah to let go of In Ho as both of them only caused In Ho to suffer.

Madam Choi told Grandmother she has no right to be a mother to both Yeong Hee and Eun Ah

Yeong Hee asked whether In Ho was feeling all right. In Ho said he was glad to see her but it is uncomfortable for him to see her now.

Archived