[Current Drama 2015] In Still Green Days 그래도 푸르른 날에

Guest adikkeluangman

Just a note what Dong Soo said to Yeong Hee that she had actually lived her life as Mistress Jeong's daughter for twenty years and managed to get by. However, Yeong Hee said that she did it at that time longing to be reunited with her mother one day. However, the circumstances had revealed what her mother is actual liked and for that she cannot forgive her mother. Yeong Hee is at a dilemma that she cannot accept nor denied Mistress Jeong as her mother.

However, looking at the people who know the truth that Mistress Jeong was Yeong Hee's mother ... none of them treated Yeong Hee any different despite the truth because they know Yeong Hee for the person she is and not for whose daughter she is. Eun Ah thinks that it was to her advantage to reveal and not reveal the truth but having revealed the truth she is actually Madam Choi's daughter she got the same treatment when she was Mistress Jeong's daughter because of who she really is.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw the preview for the next episode and YH tells her brothers that she is Mistress Jeong's daughter. Young Hoon seems to take the news well(as to be expected since he didn't have a problem with it in the past), while JH walks away clearly in shock. Their mother didn't take it well either as she is seen unconscious at the hospital.

EA gets a well deserved slap from YH for revealing the truth but insists that she is CMJ's daughter and not YH. 

IH has a conversation with EA's uncle and apologizes for something( not sure). Maybe he is doing that because of the fake marriage.

@valsava

Episode 112

08:42-11:45

EH comes to the office with today newspaper

EH: This is Oppa doing

IW: Yes indeed

EH: What are you thinking by doing this?....What if suppose Mother finds out & knows about this...what are you going to do then

IW: I want her to know that is why I did so

EH: What?

Office phones rings

IW: It is probably your Mother's phone call...go & take it

EH answers the phone

EH: Yes....I know...I will come over now....Mother is now waiting for us at her managerial office

Mistress Jeong nursing a headache as they enter

Mistress Jeong: Oh!...come in...come over & sits down

They sat down

Mistress Jeong: I had heard that the Director had return to work

IW: Yes

Uncle Jeong: What...yes....this brat really is something to acknowledge that

Mistress Jeong: Are you perhaps taking the stand that you don't care very much less on matter....are you not...then go ahead & proceed...I will frankly say this to you...where are the ledgers....surrender the books to me

IW: I have no knowledge

Mistress Jeong: You don't know?...You don't seem to be too concern what your father has become

EH: Mother?

Mistress Jeong: Stay out of this

EH: Mother...first & foremost have a look at this before saying any further

Uncle Jeong picks up & read

Mistress Jeong: What does it say?

Uncle Jeong: In the power struggle for the operation of Jinju cosmetic...the Managing Director had choose to kidnap the Director to "silence" him

Mistress Jeong: You...you

IW: If perhaps that something amiss may happened to my Father then the first person that will be investigate will be nine other than you Managing Director

Mistress Jeong: You feel that by publishing this article in the magazine, do you think I will be impact by it

IW: If you don't fear that it might happened...go ahead & give this a try

Mistress Jeong: What did you say?

Uncle Jeong: You brat...where are you coming from saying such thing...are you trying to seek your death

EH: Uncle?

IW: If there is nothing else...I will take my leave first

Uncle Jeong: Sit down!

IW leaves

Uncle Jeong: Stand where you are

IW takes no heed

Uncle Jeong: You brat

EH tries to stop Uncle Jeong for pursuing IW

EH: Uncle...please don't

Uncle Jeong: Why are you taking his side?

EH: How could you say such things...I & IW are husband & wife, moreover Director is my father in law...I just want that Mother & him to have some appeasement against this animosity

Uncle Jeong: Under such circumstances, do you think that  it is possible!

EH: Then tell me...what is the right thing that I am suppose to do..

Mistress Jeong: Get out...all of you get out!!

Episode 114

Yeong Hee is given the designation of Sang Mo Yi Sa (상무이사)....."Sang" (상) is Routine, Always ...."Mo" (무) is Duty, Affairs, In Charge & Yi Sa (이사) is Director.....Director in charge of routine matters of the company...similar to Director of Operation

Episode 114

Yeong Hee is given the designation of Sang Mo Yi Sa (상무이사)....."Sang" (상) is Routine, Always ...."Mo" (무) is Duty, Affairs, In Charge & Yi Sa (이사) is Director.....Director in charge of routine matters of the company...similar to Director of Operation

@gerrytan8063,  Thanks,  Well president Park really don't have to do anything but just bring in the money and YH will take care of everything else..

@valsava

Episode 112

12:52-15:19

Uncle Jeong comes home after learning that EH is behind the kidnapping of Director Seo

Uncle Jeong: Where is Eun Ha..Eun Ha...Jang Eun Ha!

Mrs Jeong: What is the matter?

EH comes from the kitchen

EH: I am here

Uncle Jeong: Director Seo, it was on your instruction that you asked Jung Guk to kidnap Director Seo

Mrs Jeong: What...how could it be possible for EH to do such a thing, EH this is not true....your Uncle is sadly mistaken

Uncle Jeong: Why did you do so?...I am now asking you why!!!

Mrs Jeong: Man Soo ssi...just calm down...first & foremost...we will sit down

Uncle Jeong had to drink water to pacify his upset

Uncle Jeong: Explain to me then...why did you have to do what you did...why did you asked Jung Guk to kidnap Director Seo

EH: It is because looking on Mother's behalf, this is the only way that I was had in doing so

Uncle Jeong: Therefore...it is because of this reason only that you dare to deceive your Mother & I

EH: I didn't even mentioned this matter to Oppa (IW)...I had conceal this from him but he later discovered for himself

Uncle Jeong: But then you had decided to conceal this knowledge from your Mother & I & we are left without any knowledge, isn't that so!

EH: If Mother was to know that Abeonim was alive & well in existence, do you think that Mother would have let Director Seo off the hook...In order to prevent Abeonim for acting any further, you should probably know that Mother is capable to do whatever it takes for the matter

Mrs Jeong: I think that what EH is saying is indeed correct...if I was Sister in law, I will had definitely will not let Director Seo off the hook

Uncle Jeong: In your mind, your father in law & your in laws is more important comparison to your own Mother...just as long as your father in law well being is well & fine, what become of your Mother is none of your concern

EH: Then what you want me to do...if something amiss happened to Abeonim because it was Mother, IW Oppa will definitely never want to see me again...what am I to do

EH pretend to cry 

Mrs Jeong: Sandwiched between your Father in law & Sister in law...firstly EH is definitely having a hard time here

Uncle Jeong: What have you done right for you to be crying there...for a sake of a man...to come to such a stage

EH: I am sorry...but however...wouldn't you be possible to give me some understanding....in the beginning, Uncle will also obeying to Mother's instruction in doing this for here that it almost cause you to be divorce by Aunt but then now...you will never forsake Aunt for Mother's sake....Uncle is not able to do that anymore

Uncle Jeong: Why are you bringing your Aunt into the subject, do you think that your Aunt & IW are in the same league

Mrs Jeong pacify the situation by bringing EH to her room. EH "escape" the confrontation with her crocodile tears

@valsava

Episode 112

20:05-23:09

Chairman Jang talks with EH

Chairman Jang: Are you afraid that you Mother might find out therefore it is why you are concealing this from IW, do you think this is proper...why di you have to inform your Mother that his father had been found, you probably aware too well that IW doesn't wish to let your Mother know & conceal the matter from her

EH: Fine...I will be honest & say this to you...if perhaps that IW have knowledge of his father whereabouts, then it will be impossible for us to stay as a married couple as there is no reason to do so. I was afraid that IW will leave me, therefore conceal the matter from him, is this reason fine enough for you

Chairman Jang: Sigh!

EH: No matter whether you are my Father, I also have my own self pride, it is necessary that I have to render explanation to you on my actions

Chairman Jang: regarding the ledgers...your father in law had never mentioned to you regarding the whereabouts of the ledger are kept

EH: Ni, he never mentioned....the condition of health that Abeonim is currently at...Father should know all too well than me

Chairman Jang: Sigh!

EH: Is it because of the ledger that you has come looking for me...is it perhaps that you are trying to probe me whether or not I have knowledge of the ledger whereabouts

Chairman Jang: No, I didn't come here to probe

EH: Then what....do you have laid suspicion on me & probing me

Chairman Jang: I wish to know what your actual mind set...why did you always doing matter that is out of our comprehension

EH: Do you still don;t know yet?...I have said it many a times that this is all due because of  IW Oppa sake that I am doing this

Chairman Jang: Do you not have any other ulterior motive beside that

EH: What ulterior motive do I have?

Chairman Jang: Is it really all only just because of IW

EH: Yes...I have no other reason except that...what I am doing right now...is all due for IW Oppa sake, no matter what I do in the future is all done for his sake from the beginning until the end

Chairman Jang: If it is that...then how about later when IW decided to end ties with you & leaves you...at that moment, what are you suppose you are going to do

EH: This will never happened...IW Oppa & I will be together & there will no other

Chairman Jang: Although the truth as to what I am about to say might seem cruel towards you but it seems that it had to be said...IW will definitely never going to go together with a person like you

EH: Father?

Chairman Jang: Just let IW go...just as long as you let IW go...both of you can return to your proper place of origin

EH: No I will not...it is impossible for me to give him up....do you know it was not easy for me to come so far in order for this...except in my death...I will not let IW go.....

Chairman Jang: EH?

EH: Except in my death, I will not relinquish IW Oppa, therefore never again bring this subject up ever again

Today's episode highlight

My goodness, Eun Ah does not realised the seriousness of her telling the truth to a heart patient like Madam Choi. She said she was not at fault. I am with Grandmother who told Eun Ah that she was such an expert telling lies, why she could not hold herself and told the truth. Grandmother said she really do not know what Eun Ah is thinking even she is their flesh and blood.

The youngest brother refused to acknowledge Eun Ah as his sister and told Yeong Hee to stay with them until the day she leave the house to marry Dong Soo.

Dong Soo gave back to Eun Ah that regardless who is her birth mother is, she was raised by Mistress Jeong and therefore she is Mistress Jeong;s daughter.

Doctor informed them that Madam Choi needs a heart transplant.

@jackie1048,  Thanks for the highlight

EA is desperate she'll do anything to hold in to IH she just refuse to see her action 

is the cause of him dumping her. I enjoyed seeing YH slap the crap out of her

I t will be good that none of them accepts her because she ask for it with her

stupid stunt thinking of she tells she's the real daughter she will have her

way she caused they mom to be in this condition I hope they sends her

back packing to Mdm Jeong since she couldn't accept being apart of 

that family because they was poor.. I just love the little brother and I think

this time the oldest brother won't give into her either regardless of

her being they blood or not they will all keep YH instead of her.. 

EA is desperate she'll do anything to hold in to IH she just refuse to see her action 

EA will be shocked when her family rejects her especially if her mother dies. She was stupid and selfish enough to put that poor woman in a coma do she should be ready to face the consequences of her actions. Her brothers will not accept her back and insist that she go back to Mdm Jeong because how can they? She neither cared about them nor helped them knowing fully well the amount of suffering they went through. YH was the one to catered to the family's needs and took good care of everyone. 

EA will be shocked when her family rejects her especially if her mother dies. She was stupid and selfish enough to put that poor woman in a coma do she should be ready to face the consequences of her actions. Her brothers will not accept her back and insist that she go back to Mdm Jeong because how can they? She neither cared about them nor helped them knowing fully well the amount of suffering they went through. YH was the one to catered to the family's needs and took good care of everyone. 

@tinatrix236,  She can forget about those brothers accepting her and if Mdm wakes she should also tell her that her child is YH and just accept Mdm Jeong as her mom because she knew all along that she was this womans child she tried to make it look like they are the ones that hide the truth.. YH just found out herself..   

Love this episode Mdm will choose YH over on child even the brothers do I guess IH will let YH go seeing that DS always be there for YH...  IH finally found those books EA thought she had hide so well behind that horrible wedding photo..

@jackie1048,   Thanks in advance but could you please tell me about EA and IH argument in the room and also what her and mistress Jeong was up to meeting that man and mistress paying him and EA going behind her back..   

@ valsava

I am not going to translate their conversation in detail as I cringe at the thought at what Eun Ah said. Basically, she admitted that she had the books and that she insisted In Ho and her to become true husband and wife then she will bring out the books. In Ho said she did not need it because she was not Mistress Jeong's daughter but she admitted she kept the books to hold In Ho. In Ho told her that he will do whatever it takes to find the books and it is a no deal from him. In Ho's sister mentioned that the hiding place could be somewhere obvious he never thought of.

It was delightful that Madam Choi insisted that Yeong Hee is still her daughter.

It is obviously that Dong Soo is the one for Yeong Hee as he is ever so supportive with his words and advice.

Madam Choi needs a kidney transplant and unfortunately none of them is a match. Eun Ah had planned ahead and making sure she is not "suitable" by taking down the doctor's contact.

It looks like in the end Eun Ah will also play out Mistress Jeong. Eun Ah has no family attachment to either side. She does not care for the mother who raised her or the mother who gave birth to her.

@ valsava

I am not going to translate their conversation in detail as I cringe at the thought at what Eun Ah said. Basically, she admitted that she had the books and that she insisted In Ho and her to become true husband and wife then she will bring out the books. In Ho said she did not need it because she was not Mistress Jeong's daughter but she admitted she kept the books to hold In Ho. In Ho told her that he will do whatever it takes to find the books and it is a no deal from him. In Ho's sister mentioned that the hiding place could be somewhere obvious he never thought of.

It was delightful that Madam Choi insisted that Yeong Hee is still her daughter.

It is obviously that Dong Soo is the one for Yeong Hee as he is ever so supportive with his words and advice.

Madam Choi needs a kidney transplant and unfortunately none of them is a match. Eun Ah had planned ahead and making sure she is not "suitable" by taking down the doctor's contact.

It looks like in the end Eun Ah will also play out Mistress Jeong. Eun Ah has no family attachment to either side. She does not care for the mother who raised her or the mother who gave birth to her.

Thanks  @jackie1048,  I could go to bed now,

I knew she would try and use those book to hold onto him I just hope he can make it out of that house with them before it's found out she has them I knew he would let her know that he still didn't want her with or without those books.. She's going to learn a hard lesson I just hope her so called dad don't go begging people to forgive her she's this way because of her upbringing which is BS she this way because she's selfish..  I'm glad Mdm Choi still stick with YH hope she could be a match for her but I bet EA is and I can see her trying to strike a deal to save her own mom life.. SMH  

@ valsava

There is a possibility it could be In Ho being the match since he is a Type A too. They refused to allow him to take the test as there were so many siblings around. But the result is now none of them are a match.

Thank you for the translation! It will be an interesting turn of events if IH is a match. I'm not really sure his mother would allow him to be a donor especially since he almost died saving YH in the past and now she wants nothing to do with him. It will be very hard to convince her to allow him donate his organ.

The preview shows Mdm rejecting EA as her daughter and telling her that she is Mdm jeong's daughter. The expression on EA's face is priceless!

@ valsava

There is a possibility it could be In Ho being the match since he is a Type A too. They refused to allow him to take the test as there were so many siblings around. But the result is now none of them are a match.

Thank you for the translation! It will be an interesting turn of events if IH is a match. I'm not really sure his mother would allow him to be a donor especially since he almost died saving YH in the past and now she wants nothing to do with him. It will be very hard to convince her to allow him donate his organ.

The preview shows Mdm rejecting EA as her daughter and telling her that she is Mdm jeong's daughter. The expression on EA's face is priceless!

@tinatrix236,  Did she really think she would be accepted just like that being who she is she always thought it was her and IH supposed ti be together being that YH was in her spot just who is the oldest out of the 2 isn't it YH the first born ? Yes her surprised look to her that from her moms mouth is priceless, No one will welcome her, Halmoni just deal with her because she apart of her bloodline but I don't think any of them likes her also IH won't let his mom stop him from helping Mdm.. Also from the looks of the preview I don't think EA knows the books are gone wanting to be a real married couple fat chance she may try and kill herself now. Did mistress Jeong put her out.. It is  very funny Mistress Jeong taking the wrong kid thinking it was her sad she couldn't even recognize her own child..

Preview to ep 117 translation

Ho (yihaewoo) found the slush book is deokhui (yunhaeyoung) refers to the birth certificate was a fake forged out of the house deokhui the meantime Eun (Jung year) upset chiminda the fact that you lie to yourself. Meanwhile, Eun'll stay under a big impact at the end of the Pearl (bakhyeonsuk) lived as far hee (Song Ha-yoon) is to persuade Eun Let's take the test only once as halte you asked ...

@jackie1048,   I really need the highlights on this one 

Is that witch EA trying to bargain her a marriage to IH

for her mom heart and she's not even a match did she have

the doctor to fix the papers that she was.. If she did

she is really to much and from the preview it looks like

Hamoni is asking IH to do it.. 

@ valsava

Today's episode highlights

Madam Choi told both Eun Ah and Yeong Hee that she is Yeong Hee's mother and will live her life as such. Madam Choi said she did not know Eun Ah as a daughter at all and hence told her to carry her life as Mistress Jeong's daughter.

Mistress Jeong is also very disappointed with Eun Ah and told her that she will not bother how Eun Ah wanted to live her life as she does not understand Eun Ah anymore.

Eun Ah is not a match either but she paid a doctor to fake the fact that she is a match. You know how evil is that because Madam Choi desperately need the kidney transplant and because she is said to be a match, they will have stopped looking for another donor. In the end, she will indeed kill her own mother. You can be a live donor for kidneys but you need to be dead to be a heart donor.

President Jang know In Ho had got back the ledgers and also informed Dong Soo and Yeong Hee about it.

Eun Ah's condition to help Madam Choi is for Yeong Hee to persuade In Ho to give her back the ledgers so she can hold In Ho to her. Yeong Hee asked what right she has to ask In Ho for the ledgers but Eun Ah said that In Ho will do anything for Yeong Hee if she asked him to. What In Ho told Eun Ah is true, the one that should be in a mental hospital is Eun Ah not his father. Grandmother questioned Eun Ah why she is not helping her birth mother. Even President Jang questioned Eun Ah on her intention of putting a condition to save her own mother. Grandmother lamented what sort of ill fate this has all been to In Ho.

Just let In Ho be the right donor, save Madam Choi and Eun Ah has nothing else to bargain with nor a family to return to.

@ valsava

Today's episode highlights

Madam Choi told both Eun Ah and Yeong Hee that she is Yeong Hee's mother and will live her life as such. Madam Choi said she did not know Eun Ah as a daughter at all and hence told her to carry her life as Mistress Jeong's daughter.

Mistress Jeong is also very disappointed with Eun Ah and told her that she will not bother how Eun Ah wanted to live her life as she does not understand Eun Ah anymore.

Eun Ah is not a match either but she paid a doctor to fake the fact that she is a match. You know how evil is that because Madam Choi desperately need the kidney transplant and because she is said to be a match, they will have stopped looking for another donor. In the end, she will indeed kill her own mother. You can be a live donor for kidneys but you need to be dead to be a heart donor.

President Jang know In Ho had got back the ledgers and also informed Dong Soo and Yeong Hee about it.

Eun Ah's condition to help Madam Choi is for Yeong Hee to persuade In Ho to give her back the ledgers so she can hold In Ho to her. Yeong Hee asked what right she has to ask In Ho for the ledgers but Eun Ah said that In Ho will do anything for Yeong Hee if she asked him to. What In Ho told Eun Ah is true, the one that should be in a mental hospital is Eun Ah not his father. Grandmother questioned Eun Ah why she is not helping her birth mother. Even President Jang questioned Eun Ah on her intention of putting a condition to save her own mother. Grandmother lamented what sort of ill fate this has all been to In Ho.

Just let In Ho be the right donor, save Madam Choi and Eun Ah has nothing else to bargain with nor a family to return to.

@jackie1048, Thank you so much   I think something bad is going to happen to her trying to bargain with people lives first IH and now her own birth mother knowing that she's not a match it will be found out she want the ledger to try and hold on to IH. I think IH told mistress Jeong that his and EA marriage was a fake not that she wasn't her daughter.. So IH was getting the lowdown from Halmoni I just hope that doctor don;t inform her that they found a donor if indeed IH is a match she will have someone to come into they house looking for those books while he's in surgery.. EA is going to do something tragic because she's desperate even if she has to kidnap the mom dad and sister she will jump off the cliff because she knows those books is the only thing that can hold IH to her without them she don;t have a chance.. I thought she would have told YH to marry DS  tomorrow and she will give her kidney.. I hope this doctor see what he's doing is wrong I don't know how he could even stoop that low and play with someones life like that..    

Archived