[Hong Kong TVB Drama 2015] My Spiritual Ex-Lover 倩女喜相逢

sugarplum892

66323ee5jw1eoo7zx9zf3j21s62o87wj.jpg

Details:Title:  倩女喜相逢  / Qin nui hei shern fung
English title: My Spiritual Ex-Lover
Genre: Comedy, PeriodEpisodes: 15Production Company: TVBBroadcast Date:  February 9, 2015 - February 27, 2015Replacing: Madam Cutie On Duty 師奶Madam
Cast:Nancy Sit (薛家燕)Edwin Siu (蕭正楠)Evergreen Mak (麥長青)Joyce Tang (滕麗名)Angela Tong (湯盈盈)
Oscar Leung (梁烈維)
Jinny Ng (吳若希)
Henry Yu (于洋)
Ricky Fan (范振鋒)

Synopsis:Edwin Siu is a poor scholar whose goal is to ace the imperial exam, but he has failed every time. He is temporarily staying at his sister-in-law Joyce Tang's lantern store and making a living as an artist. His eldest brother Evergreen Mak is a penny-pincher, while second brother Oscar Leung is illiterate and henpecked by his wife. His childhood sweetheart, Jinny Ng, is constantly pushing him for marriage. In addition, his father, Yu Yang, falls sick. Becoming desperate, Edwin unwillingly participates in Joyce's fraudulent tactics to sell lanterns. It leads to a huge battle between Taoist master Angela Tong and con-artist Ricky Fan. There isn't a quiet day in the household with bizarre things happening every day and everyone acting oddly. Edwin starts to notice that there is a female spirit (Nancy Sit) secretly protecting him. Unfortunately, her powers are not strong enough and often causes things to backfire, resulting in many comedic moments...
Previews:

OSTs:Nancy Sit, Edwin Siu, Evergreen Mak - Gratitude

Additional Links:My Spiritual Ex-Lover 倩女喜相逢 Official Website
SOOMPI RULES OF CONDUCTDon't post any requests for subs.Anything unrelated to the drama character/plot is considered spamming. Don't quote images.01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the Soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the original subbers and doesn't have copyrights like Viki,Dramafever or Crunchyroll) will have their Id reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

• 2 weeks later...

Edwin Siu: Priscilla Wong brings me happiness and luck

news5.jpg
news6.jpg
news7.jpg
Artiste, Edwin Siu (蕭正楠), attended the promotion campaign of new series, My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover (倩女喜相逢), in Tsim Sha Tsui (尖沙咀). When mentioned about the marriage proposal made by Wang Feng (汪峰) to Zhang Ziyi (章子怡), Edwin expressed that the idea was not bad but he will use other ideas for his marriage proposal. Asked about his girlfriend, Priscilla Wong (黃翠如), loved surprises, Edwin said: "She is a simple person and anything is okay." He added that he might propose to her in overseas but they will not travel to overseas for short-term as busy with work currently. However, Edwin disclosed Priscilla wished to go to Korea and he had a friend whom could be their tour guide.

As the spokesperson for Koi Kee product (手信餅店) and when asked the gifts to bring to Priscilla's house during Lunar New Year, Edwin said: "Peanut candy (花生糖)! The boss says I can help myself once entering the shop. (Who loves to eat?) Auntie!" He added that they were currently discussing the renewal contract for spokesperson and the series, Brother's Keeper (巨輪), might have a sequel.

When asked if his luck increased after having a relationship with Priscilla, Edwin said: "She brings me lots of happiness. (Luck?) She is very prosperous to me." He added that he was busy saving up money for his wedding in the future.

Source: ON.CC (HK)
Translated by: tvfan @ Asian E-News Portal

Joyce Tang walks around in the hotel in ancient costume and scares people off

news5.jpg
Artiste Joyce Tang (滕麗名) attended the promotion campaign for TVB new series, My "Spiritual" Ex Lover (倩女喜相逢) in Tsuen Wan (荃灣). She disclosed she returned to Hong Kong after promoting new series in Malaysia with a group of artistes last night (03 Feb) and she wore the ancient costume to take a local cab for the first time. Joyce added that she felt like wearing ancient costume to take flight and every time the security officer at the airport wanted to confiscate her tweezer. She then told them she had no bad intention at all.

When asked if she felt it was hot to wear ancient costume to attend event, Joyce said: "It is hotter when filming series. However, we walk around in the hotel in ancient costume and it really scares people off."

Edwin Siu exposes Priscilla Wong sings song as if she is memorising poem

news2.jpg
news3.jpg
Artiste, Nancy Sit (薛家燕), Edwin Siu (蕭正楠), Jinny Ng (吳若希), Angela Tong (湯盈盈) and others were filming MV for new series, My "Spiritual" Ex Lover (倩女喜相逢), in Tseung Kwan O TVB City (將軍澳電視城). The series, Madam Cutie on Duty (師奶Madam), acted by Edwin Siu, increased the chances for performances such as in Guangzhou. When asked if he will sing together with his girlfriend, Priscilla Wong (黃翠如), on the stage, Edwin said: "She sings rarely and sings as if she is memorising a poem. I teach her before but it seems difficult for her. During Christmas, people approach us to perform in Las Vegas but she has difficulty to sing even for half an hour. Hope there will be another opportunity to sing together next time."

Did not mind fees reduction to sing together as couple

When asked about a shopping mall invited them to sing together as couple on Valentine's Day, Edwin said: "Perhaps the sponsor is worried about the fees for engaging us to sing as couple. We do not mind reducing our fees in order to perform together on Valentine's Day."

In addition, Nancy Sit disclosed that everyone used their exclusive dance movements to film MV.

• 2 weeks later...

Source: Wacow @ Blog163 Translated by: Chloe.C 
TVB Ratings Report (02/09/2015 - 02/15/2015)
Dramas Raising the Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (EPS 11-15) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)
My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover - 倩女喜相逢 (EPS 1-5) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 702-706) - 22 PTS 
Variety Shows Sunday Songbird - Sunday靚聲王 - 20 PTS
Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 19 PTS
So Hong Kong - 民峰而至 - 18 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 17 PTS 
Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇你 - 17 PTS
Sidewalk Scientist - 學是學非 - 14 PTS
(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

TVB Ratings Report (02/09/2015 - 02/15/2015)
Dramas Raising the Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (EPS 11-15) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)
My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover - 倩女喜相逢 (EPS 1-5) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 26 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 702-706) - 22 PTS 
Variety Shows Sunday Songbird - Sunday靚聲王 - 20 PTS
Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 19 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 17 PTS 

• 2 weeks later...

TVB Ratings Report (02/16/2015 - 02/22/2015)
Dramas Raising the Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (EPS 16-19) - 22 PTS (Peaking at 24 PTS)
My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover - 倩女喜相逢 (EPS 6-9) - 21 PTS (Peaking at 23 PTS)
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 707-709) - 21 PTS (Peaking at 23 PTS) 
CNY SpecialsChinese New Year Fireworks 2015 - 羊年賀歲煙花匯演 - 22 PTS
Golden Viva Spectacular 2015 - 喜慶羊羊迎新歲 - 21 PTS
Cathay Pacific Chinese New Year Night Parade 2015 - 2015國泰航空新春國際匯演之夜 - 21 PTS
Kung Hei Fat Home - 家家有喜事 - 18 PTS
Variety Shows Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 20 PTS
Sunday Songbird - Sunday靚聲王 - 18 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 17 PTS 
Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇你 - 16 PTS

Source: WacowTranslated by: Chloe.
TVB Ratings Report (02/23/2015 - 03/01/2015)
Dramas Raising the Bar - 四個女仔三個Bar (EPS 20-24 END) - 27 PTS (Peaking at 32 PTS)
My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover - 倩女喜相逢 (EPS 10-13) - 24 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS)
My "Spiritual" Ex-Lover Finale - 倩女喜相逢 結局篇 (EP 15 END) - 22 PTS (Peaking at 24 PTS) *Aired SUNDAY
Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 710-714) - 23 PTS 
Variety Shows Festival a la Stars - 明星爱厨房 - 20 PTS
Sunday Songbird - Sunday靚聲王 - 20 PTS
Scoop - 東張西望 - 20 PTS
Kung Hey Fat Home - 家家有喜事 - 20 PTS

Archived