[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hwayugi is on hold due to the staff accident issue.

But more positive news...FT Island maknae Minhwan is getting married and his gf is reported to be pregnant (though this part need further confirmation).

Hong ki said congrats...and ended with "i want to get married too!"

https://www.soompi.com/2018/01/04/ftislands-lee-jae-jin-congratulates-minhwan-engagement/

• 1 month later...

Its been a long time but it's February and I miss them so even if I am the only one who loves them and misses them I can't help but post this and hope that someday Hongki finds the love that he so briefly had with our wonderful Mina.  She was and is a dear friend who brought love and balance into his life.  I wish more than anything for him to find that in the future

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

MsKahili. I still check every now and then because I miss all that used to be here and you.  No matter what they live in my heart still.  Hongki has a new song coming out and I can't wait for it He is cute as ever and the song is about lost love so appropriate for here.

이미지 원본보기201804041208251649221_20180404121139_01_20180404121304933.jpg?type=w540

F.T. Island's Hongki & N.Flying's Yoo Hwe Seung reveal moody 'Still Love You' teaser images https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/04/ft-islands-hongki-nflyings-yoo-hwe-seung-reveal-moody-still-love-you-teaser-images 

DZ7qtcXU8AYE-45.jpg

49NZflC.jpg

Mina's gift a year ago today. A day to remember and smile. Wishing them both all the best. 

@lindas55  I'm not as active as I use to be but I  always have fond memories of this site and the  people I met here; you being one of the primary ones.  I hope you're doing well.  I occasionaly check in here and post when I can. 

I can't help but post Hongki's new song.  It touched my heart and made me think of Hongki and Mina and their goodbye.  I can't help but think that these two had something special and that while they may not be together now because of their, careers and fans. Someday they may find each other again.  That is my hope. Love never dies it may change it may fad or recede to the back of your mind but still, it will linger and every now and then it will reservice to remind you of how you felt on that special day when love was still fresh and new.  So it is with these two.  They will always linger in my heart.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello again...

Just heard the song Yellow from Hongi (FTIsland) and I love it...  

I made this video back in 2015.. was kinda weird hearing his new song while thinking about this old video I made, but so glad I made it now!!...  I know his song is about a sunset, but to me, yellow will always be him and Mina!! 

"Personal power and fulfilment, abundance, courage and self-confidence. The colorYellow has stood for wisdom and intellect throughout the ages. It aids logic, memory, concentration, will - power and communication. Yellow is full of creative and intellectual energy. ... Yellow represents happiness, clarity and sunlight."...or

Yellow is the brightest color of the visible spectrum, and it is the most noticeable of all colors by the human eye. It means happiness and optimism; it is the color of sun shining, or bright light and creativity. ... It is the color of high energy, enthusiasm, hope, fun, and cheerfulness.

Hope everyone is well... talk soon!!

On 8/7/2017 at 2:18 PM, Cedric Ong said:

Guess his dating news really affect his fandom. Feel sad for him. I thought his fans should be slightly older (more than fans of those teenager group type).

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/08/ft-islands-hongki-reveals-how-his-dating-news-damaged-his-fandom

Those aren't real fans!!!  reading this really makes me sad! Why I love this tread so much, we are all fans of Hong ki and Mina as people first... and have the sense to realize they are people... real ppl with real feelings and needs.. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

It's been a very long time and while it echos here with the silence of all my missing friends I just could not help but post.  How much I love Lee Hongki and how much he has been in my thoughts this last month.  It's so hard to live through the betrayal of a close friend so hard to watch his downfall so my heart breaks for him.  Hongki is a strong soul and honest to a fault.  He will weather this storm stronger than before.  May his coming days be full of projects and the love of his fans.  May he leave for the military knowing we will wait for his return.

As for Mina, congratulations on signing with a Koran agency.  https://www.soompi.com/article/1312925wpp/japanese-actress-fujii-mina-signs-with-korean-agency

My hope is that somehow in the future she is paired with Hongki again on a project.  Their time together was magical so a girl can only hope.

Image result for We Got Married Global Edition

I remain forever a fan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/10/2019 at 6:25 PM, acstararmy said:

6 years ago... miss all the moment .... 

I miss all of you too,  still keeping up with Mina and Hongki but separately now.  Both are working hard and in my heart still hope they can find their way back to each other

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Mina was asked what is her favorite sport. She said bowling and mentioned Hongki and being on GWGM  Mina has not forgotten her time on GWGM.  I believe they are still friends and still in touch,  That made my day

• 2 months later...

Hello.. I've been reading this forum since ages but I've never posted anything in here.

I've followed Fuji Mina and Lee Hong Ki's update since the last time I watched their GWGM ;) 

After all those years, I believe they are still in touch..

Recently Mina-san posted her picture with Lee Hong Ki on instagram. Too bad I don't understand Korean/Japanese.. T_T

I really miss them both.

Archived