[Drama 2015] Super Daddy Yeol 슈퍼대디 열

larus

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Something seemed off about PD Kwon Seok Jang's involvement in this drama, so this morning (it's 6 a.m. - this must be a sign that I'm getting old) I've looked for info on this and it turns out PD Kwon Seok Jang will direct Old Girlfriends' Club/ Ex-Girlfriends' Club (English title), scriptwriter Lee Jin Mae, that will air on tvN on May, following Super Daddy Yeol, and they proposed Byeon Yo Han a role in the drama. Some news said that he was still reviewing it, but he is already listed on Hancinema as starring in the drama (They even have a synopsis).
I'm not trying to be "off topic" here - I can do that even without trying. I just wanted to be clear on the fact that PD Kwon Seok Jang and Byeon Yo Han have nothing to do with Super Daddy Yeol. I'll also edit my past posts so I shall not mislead any new readers (done).

Awkward family bonding for Superdaddy Yeol by javabeans | February 18, 2015 | 1 Comment

superdaddy4.jpg

I wasn’t sure I could see Lee Dong-gun playing a scraggly (albeit well-meaning) loafer type (he’s so pretty and chic!), but I love how well he pulls it off in the first teaser for Superdaddy Yeol, even if it’s barely a thirty-second glimpse of the character. I’d love for him to get a solid, endearing role since his last one (Mi-rae’s Choice) sort of fizzled into disappointment, and I’m crossing my fingers that PD Song Hyun-wook, who turned Marriage Not Dating into a sparkling romantic comedy, will work the same magic for Superdaddy Yeol. FULL ARTICLE: DRAMABEANS

class="content-title" Lee Dong Gun Is Living the Bachelor Life in Stills From “Super Daddy 10″ fitzdarcy February 18, 2015 1 Lee Dong Gun Is Living the Bachelor Life in Stills From “Super Daddy 10″

Lee Dong Gun is a scruffy bachelor in stills from his upcoming drama “Supper Daddy 10.”

In the stills, Lee Dong Gun’s character Han Yeol is grocery shopping. He looks like he left his house without caring about his appearance, with his wrinkled clothes, unshaven face, and messy hairstyle. His shopping cart is filled with only alcohol and snacks.

Unsurprisingly, Lee Dong Gun appears as a longtime bachelor in “Super Daddy 10.” He has lived his life as a bachelor after being hurt by his first love. When she re-appears with a daughter in tow and suggests they get married, he agrees and embarks on a new life as a husband and stepfather.

Read more Soompi

I really want to step in... but I'm scared  :-SS
Though I loved and appreciated Thank you drama and ...ing movie, I don't know if I'd be able to watch a drama which makes me think of the possibility of the death of a character... especially when I have lots of studies going on. I don't want to be bawling and weeping around (my family members would start thinking that I lost it :P.... again... )
I might have to move it for a vacation (whenever that will come... maybe after 2 years?... I'm not kidding 8-|)  or dive in... :-w... Now this is tougher than my subjects @-)

Looking at those stills of LDG in character as a slightly rundown bachelor got me thinking again about how unfortunate it is that his character's first love in this Drama is Mi Rae. Let's hope this Drama proves in future to have been a better choice for him, and that this Mi Rae is better for him than the last! 

@stuartjmz said: Looking at those stills of LDG in character as a slightly rundown bachelor got me thinking again about how unfortunate it is that his character's first love in this Drama is Mi Rae. Let's hope this Drama proves in future to have been a better choice for him, and that this Mi Rae is better for him than the last! 

Sunset90 said: 8-} Wow quite an amazing discovery :)) .. I didn't notice the "Mi-Rae" part... 
But Look at this, before we even start watching this drama, the aura of cancer is looming over Mi-Rae.... 8-| ... The future looks doomed ... No wonder :-w
Well the whole story is built on it... so... can't avoid it... 

Huhuhuhuhu, I just saw the TEASER, and nothing looked more adorable than that!!! I am sooooo looking forward to watching this... with Lee Dong-gun no less, plus MBC Daesang daesang recipient Lee Yuri. The teaser already got me, ready for the pilot episode!

I saw this picture yesterday and I've been thinking about posting it - or not. I guess you know the answer.
10958214_779660812118990_1035640168_n.jp
From Ah Young's instagram (Should I know her?).
And from a Kim Seon Yeong's instagram, saying that they have a tight schedule. I suppose I should know who she is, but I don't. I apologize to any possible fans.
10957087_670122713098656_1941973514_n.jp

Filming commences on tvN’s Superdaddy Yeol by javabeans | February 24, 2015 | 1 Comment

superdaddy14.jpg

What a cute poster for Superdaddy Yeol, which gives us the main characters in a nutshell: competent Mom (Lee Yuri) with a precocious kid (Lee Re) has to lead (or maybe drag) the good-natured but rough-around-the-edges hero (Lee Dong-gun) into becoming the titular superdad.

The copy on the poster is from the daughter’s perspective, lamenting, “At the age of nine, my life’s greatest ordeal… is getting a father like this!” Aw, but you’re gonna love him so much by the end, I just knoooow it. Enjoy the bickering now, kiddo. Read more Dramabeans

Archived