[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Ha-zeh

oh noooooo the end! the chef discovers cho rim reading the letter

Damn JH looks sooooo scary! I hope he do not appear in my dreams tonight. Huhu. what a cliffhanger. this has caused me to have SO many thoughts about the next eps

OMO tonight is a revelation night! I really hate it when they let us suffer for another week! I do hope that CR will not give the letter to the chef. JH is like a slithering snake wait for CR to bite!

MooRim sweet moments from tonight's episode!

1. When Moo Gak asked Chorim to hit him on his head and end up asking her to kiss him..Naughty Moo Gak :P

2. Chorim's imagination: the back-hug

3. Moo Gak's imagination: watching Chorim on her bed and then hugs her

OMG.....what a cliffhanger......n tonight eps is so awesome.

n We really get 1 kiss a week, though actually it's more than 1 kiss, :x

n Writernim, LOL....U're trolling Us not once but TWICE...xD

damn! I missed that part! hehehe!

oh yeah Chef hasnt seen that letter...yeah I hope she hides it from him

​You think he will let her do that? He heard how she was adressed - now she stands in his libary with tears holding a letter she must found ther - ähm - omg - I need to know what happen next!!!!

WHAT A CLIFFHANGER!

Tonight's ep is THE BEST! Coupled with our OTP's cute moments and the creepy looking Chef, this drama is awesome! 

Who cares about ratings and I can sense Yuchun's haters waiting to pounce here. As @pangia mentioned, the very fact that Koala Playground is loving it and giving him credit, it is THE MOST SATISFYING indeed. She even voted MuRim couple as the best of 2015 (better than Healer?, surprise! Surprise!)

NOW, it will be very interesting how our MURIM couple unearth Chef's deep secret for the next 6 episodes. Love the big reveal of the serial killer EARLY as it will be more intriguing to watch how he is found out!!!

Archived