[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung could work well together! There are quite a few actresses that have turned around their acting image. Shin Se Kyung seems to be taking that direction with some positive reviews I read of her acting in her previous drama.
Plus, I think we should see how well the chemistry is with the two leads first (hoping for short trailers and couple stills to be released soon). If they work well together and match, this drama could definitely be really enjoyable! 
--
I think the genres might be mystery (because of the Barcode Murder Case, Yoochun's character being a cop, and Se Kyung's character having amnesia), romance (main leads will probably have a romantic relationship somewhere down the line), thriller maybe, and action.
Edit: sorry mixed up names!

Guest lolipophead

They changed the title to "The Girl Who Sees Scents..

So the story will focus on female lead?? Noooo

Also hero name changed to mu gak?? What the...

Guest lolipophead

so it's changed back to "The Girl Who Sees Scents" as because the request from the owner of webtoon. So the question is the plot will follow the webtoon or not??

class="entry-title"[OTHER TWITTER] 150306 SBS confirms first broadcast date and character profiles for ‘The Girl Who Sees Smell’ March 6, 2015 · xianeunymph

photo 150306sbsnowtweet.png

[TRANS]
《#TheGirlWhoSeesSmell》An insensible (T/N: lacks ability to smell, taste, sense, feel) man and a girl who sees smell are coming! #ParkYooChun #ShinSeKyung #NamGoongMin #YoonJinSeo First broadcast on April 1st (Wed) following《#HydeJekyllMe》

photo B_Y3uFXXAAAjJOw.png_large.png

Choi Moo Gak (Park Yoochun) / Policeman
_

photo B_Y3wOUWQAAnd2H.png_large.png

Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) / The Girl Who Sees Smell
_

photo B_Y3xy2XAAA2l-r.png_large.png

Kwon Jae Hee (Nam Goong Min) / Handsome Chef
_

photo B_Y3ykPWIAAsV4Z.png_large.png

Yeom Mi (Yoon Jin Seo) / Profiler

Source: @SBSNOW
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3

class="titleNews"Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung, Nam Goong Min and More Read Scripts Together for ′The Girl Who Sees Smells′ 2015.03.06 14:53 CJ E&M enewsWorld Grace Danbi Hong
  With all cast members confirmed and ready to go, SBS′ new drama, The Girl Who Sees Smells (formerly Sensory Couple) kicked off with a script reading.

The script reading took place early March with JYJ′s Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung, Nam Goong Min, Yoon Jin Seok, Kim So Hyun, comedian Jung Chan Woo, Kim Byung Wook, Lee Won Jong, Jo Hee Bong, Oh Cho Hee, Choi Jae Hwan, and more present, along with director Baek Soo Chan and writer Lee Hee Myung.

Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung, Nam Goong Min and More Read Scripts Together for ′The Girl Who Sees Smells′
  During introduction, writer Lee Hee Myung mentioned working with Park Yoo Chun once again after Rooftop Prince, adding, "He′s a very charming man that I would want to date if I was a woman."

A staff shared that the room of the script reading was filled with nervousness in the air, but as the harmony of the actors were created, the session quickly passed by in a blink of an eye. "Once the broadcast begins, viewers will be so into the drama that they won′t even notice time passing by."

The Girl Who Sees Smells is based off a popular webtoon. The title was tentatively switched to Sensory Couple but recently confirmed as The Girl Who Sees Smells following the original series.

The drama will air on April 1 following Hyde, Jekyll, Me
mwave

SCRIPT READING FINALLY HAPPENING!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited for this! I think I can stand the wait because I am thoroughly enjoying Hyde Jekyll Me too. And then THIS drama? What a treat for me!!! Yeheeeeey! 
They look good together imo... 
pycssg.jpg

Watching this for PARK YOO-CHUN btw...I haven't seen a solid performance from Shin Se-kyung just yet.But watching this nevertheless... I like the premise of the PLOT!!! wooooot woott!!!

Guest noniee

i don't understand why they need changed the title. i like "Sensory Couple" than TGWSS. it means female centric drama. So curious did they also changed the storyline & focus more to shin se kyung character? it so confusing :-(

JYJ's Yoochun, Shin Se-kyung gear up for 'Sensory Couple'

Updated : March 06 2015

K-pop trio JYJ's Yoochun (top left) will star opposite actress Shin Se-kyung (top, second) in "Sensory Couple." (SBS)
The producers of upcoming drama series "Sensory Couple," starring singer-actor Yoochun and actress Shin Se-kyung, released photos online of a script-reading session.

The rehearsal, which took place earlier in March at SBS Ilsan Production Center, brought together the entire cast and crew of the drama series.

"Sensory Couple" follows the encounters of a man who loses his sense of touch with a woman who has ultrasensitive perception, such as the ability to "see" smells.

Yoochun, a member of K-pop trio JYJ, stars as the male lead opposite Shin Se-kyung.

The rom-com drama, based on the popular webtoon "A Girl Who Sees Smell," will broadcast on April 1 after the current SBS drama series "Hyde, Jekyll, Me" ends.

(SBS)
By Yoon Sarah (sarah356@heraldcorp.com)

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ holds first script reading session57730-306256-700x420.jpg

57730-306255.jpg

Upcoming SBS TV Wed-Thu drama ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells‘ recently held its first script reading session, and photos from that session have now been revealed.

The drama was tentatively named ‘Sensory Couple,’ it has now been confirmed as ‘The Girl Who Sees Smells.’ The script session saw the presence of Park Yoo Chun, Shin Se Kyung, Nam Goong Min, Yoon Jin Seo, Kim So Hyun, comedian Jung Chan Woo, Kim Byung Wook, and many more.

Park Yoo Chun was delighted to be reunited with Kim So Hyun and writer Lee Myung Hee, having previously worked together on ‘Rooftop Prince.’ Park Yoo Chun appeared really stern in his role of a police officer, while Shin Se Kyung brightened up the session as a mood maker.

‘The Girl Who Sees Smells’ is based on a popular web toon of the same name, and tells the story of a man named Choi Tae Ho (Park Yoo Chun) who lost his younger sister three years ago in the ‘barcode murder’ case, and a woman named Oh Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) who miraculously survived from the same incident, but has gained supernatural senses in the process.

The drama will be the follow-up to Hyun Bin and Han Ji Min’s ‘Jekyll, Hyde, Me,’ starting April 1st.

By: Alvin
credit: kpopfighting

Hello everyone..just drop by to say that i'm excited for this drama to start.Since the theme is romantic comedy suspense drama i believe this qill be sort of rtp again,which i totally like..hopefully this drama will be well received in korea and international.About yc and ssk,visually they match.. ni did watch blademan,ssk was kind of okay there..what is not okay is the storyline so i kinda stop at episode 8 like that..so for her acting in SC will wait for the drama to start before judging her..lol..so fighting to SC team..

i don't understand why they need changed the title. i like "Sensory Couple" than TGWSS. it means female centric drama. So curious did they also changed the storyline & focus more to shin se kyung character? it so confusing :-(

Not necessarily. "PINOCCHIO" was based on Park Shin Hye's character's syndrome but the drama wasn't entirely based on her. It mainly focused on Lee Jong Suk's character so I think it's going to be like that for this drama too.

Archived