[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lolipophead

class="content-title" Shin Se Kyung Is a Spring Goddess for Belgian Brand ESSENTIAL streamside February 27, 2015 0 Shin Se Kyung Is a Spring Goddess for Belgian Brand ESSENTIAL

A new Spring/Summer photo shoot for contemporary Belgian brand ESSENTIAL has been released. It features the goddess of Spring, Shin Se Kyung, posing in the warm sunshine.

In the photos, the actress sports some pieces from the brand’s new collection which features a bold combination of bright, cheerful colors and prints. Stand-outs include a flower print dress, a lip motif t-shirt, an oversized knit cardigan, and a cocktail dress decorated with rhinestones. The collection even features a collaboration with Disney, and she can be seen wearing a t-shirt with one of the seven dwarves displayed on it.

shinsekyung2shinsekyung3shinsekyung4

Meanwhile, Shin Se Kyung is said to be confirmed for a part that she has been offered on the upcoming SBS drama “Sensory Couple.”

Guest lolipophead

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

via :Yuchun's INA lovers @Withyuchun_INA 

today yc oppa has fanmeeting in china.maybe he will talk about sensory couple :-/ Update FM @yochwennie : YC says that he is happy he is able to repay fans support immediately through his new drama. YC says that he hopes everyone will like his new drama

[NEWS] Kim Sohyun confirmed to play Park Yoochun's sister Choi Eunseol in 'Sensory Couple'
via ohmyjunsu

#박유천 여동생 최은설 역 http://news.nate.com/view/20150302n08274 
http://wowstar.wowtv.co.kr/news/view.asp?newsid=56548 

Embedded image permalink

Chunsas' Princess with her YuchunOppa again...for the third time!

Embedded image permalink
Sensory Couple fanmade poster
as tagged

I wonder how it didn't cross my mind that So Hyun would play the little sister. Instead of playing a child counterpart to Yoochun's child counterpart, So Hyun can actually have lines and scenes together with Yoochun himself! That's exciting!  
From ohmyjunsu's tweet, Yoochun's character and So Hyun's character have different last names...Go Taeho and Choi Eunseol.

class="content-title" Kim So Hyun Confirmed for Role of Park Yoo Chun’s Younger Sister in New SBS Drama deedeegii March 1, 2015   Kim So Hyun Confirmed for Role of Park Yoo Chun’s Younger Sister in New SBS Drama

Actress Kim So Hyun has confirmed her casting in the upcoming SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama called “Sensory Couple” (working title).

On March 2, Kim So Hyun’s agency, Sidus HQ, revealed that that actress will be acting as the male lead’s younger sister.

This drama is based on an original webtoon by the name of “Girl Who Sees Smell.” It will tell the story of a woman who miraculously survives an accident called “The Bar Code Murder Case” and a man who loses his sister in the same accident. Following the accident, the woman suffers memory loss but becomes extrasensory.

Kim So Hyun is set to take on the role of Choi Eun Sul—the only younger sister of the male lead (played by Park Yoo Chun), as well as the main cause of the fateful accident—and is expected to add tension to the storyline.

Meanwhile, “Sensory Couple,” also starring actress Shin Se Kyung as the female lead, is scheduled to air this coming April after the completion of “Hyde, Jekyll, Me.”

Soompi

So...The male lead 'LOST' his sense of smell, taste, pain...And basically has a flat affect after the 'incident' which was traumatizing in itself to lose a sister...

The female lead was in that 'incident' as well and 'gained' extrasensory (can 'see smell') trait...

And I have also heard that this drama has modified the webtoon story that this drama is based upon. The webtoon was more focused on the female and the drama will focus more on the male (Yuchun of course)

Aigoo, really need more info from the powers that be...

Will watch no matter what anyway...LOL

:)>-

hello-robot.jpg

wah....I see some familiar names....@pangia, @lolipophead ...we met again.....@vikirosdli...where have U been? hehe...

Finally ...after just rumour about ChunNi's new drama. Yeahhh...It's confirmed.

After got a detective n a Secret Service from 2 dramas in a row so I  had  a wish on his next drama, he will take a different profession. XD but ahhh we get another one. Hehehe.....Off course no complaint though.....I think this Go Tae Ho is an interesting character. I'm looking forward to hear his thought about his new character. The reason why he take this role.

Based on his character description I think we will get a mix between Han Jung Woo n Han Tae Kyung. Hehe....n it became a new character n based on the synopsis, the story has a time jump. So maybe at the beginning we will get HTK with many expression he had n after 3 years we will get HTK with his minimalist expression. XD....

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F2.bp.blogspot.com

With Kim So Hyun also join in this drama as his sister (OMG,  I still can't believe that my wish came true. LOL....) I think it can be like that. Btw, I always think GTH's sister is big sister, not a little sister so I never think about SH for this drama. The time jump only 3 years so I think it wont be like on IMU. Their scene only in imagination.

proxy?url=http%3A%2F%2F4.bp.blogspot.com

I think they will have some scenes (something like on the pic with smile) coz it will be good if they give Us a VERY CONTRAST of GTH. I always want  to see ChunNi get a double face character. I think maybe I will get that from this drama. Maybe not the good and bad boy character but at least a very different character in 1 drama. I'm so looking forward to see ChunNi's interpretation of GTH. A man who lost his sence of everything. I think it's not an easy character. With no sence so maybe his character only has flat expression. Became like a ROBOT. We can see ChunNi's good acting from his expression n  we used to see his Chunface.. so how about it now? If no Chunface, how about his eyes expression? I always love his eyes expression but GTH can't smile n cry....Wow....so how about body language?  It  will be so interesting to watch how ChunNi can give his best acting and  make GTH became alive and interesting character and not a boring character.

U can continue read it in HERE

@theboxman.....yeah, they have different surname....so, maybe she's not his real sister or a step sister.

Guest lolipophead

Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung Confirmed for 'Sensory Couple' *Request*

*Article: Park Yoo Chun-Shin Se Kyung confirm for SBS 'Sensory Couple' 

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+2,417, -162] Still can't forget Gaksatang couple in 'Rooftop Prince', I can finally see him again in another Lee Hee Myung drama

2. [+2,376, -176] If it's from the writer of 'Rooftop Prince', then it should be fine.. I really enjoyed that drama..

3. [+1,682, -190] Sensory couple fighting!!!!!! Park Yoo Chun fighting!!!!!

4. [+1,411, -190] I think this drama is going to be fun ㅋㅋㅋ

5.  [+332, -67] A fresh drama for spring is finally coming

6.  [+330, -68] I look forward to it^^ I've been waiting to see Park Yoo Chun. Please show us a great image^^

7. [+336, -17] So, they're both confirmed. They somewhat look good together and I hope the story would be fun. So beautiful, these two

8. [+306, -66]  Ooh seems fun ㅎㅎㅎㅎ

9. [+226, -64] I like this pairing. Looking forward to them

10. [+191, -45] I'm already so excited to see it. Park Yoo fighting

Credit to kkuljaem.blogsport.

here the link : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/yoochun-and-shin-se-kyung-confirmed-for.html?m=1

@roweina78 hi unnie. Can't wait your review for each episode :-) :-)

Park Yoo-Chun ‘Sensory Couple’ “I am expecting the meeting with the writer of ‘Rooftop Prince”

2015/03/02(Mon) 20:46 13517_1.jpg
Park Yoo-Chun showed expectation about ‘Sensory Couple’, his next work, at the fan meeting in Shanghai.
Park Yoo-Chun expressed his feeling about ‘Sensory Couple’ at ‘2015 Park Yoo-Chun fanmeeting tour Loving You IN China’ held at Shanghai Big Stage in China, on 1st. Park Yoo-Chun decided to appear at SBS new Wednesday-Thursday drama ‘Sensory Couple’. ‘Sensory Couple’ is the new work of the writer Lee Hee-Myung, who worked with Park Yoo-Chun at ‘Rooftop Prince’.
Park Yoo-Chun said, “Lately I read the script, and the characters are interesting and the story is fun. I am expecting the meeting with Lee Hee-Myung writer, and I will take the shooting pleasantly.”
This day Park Yoo-Chun made fan service for Chinese fans at the fan meeting in Shanghai. By ‘Fairy Tale’ the Chinese song and ‘Ten Year’ by the artist in Hong Kong, he sent his heart to Chinese fans.
Meanwhile Park Yoo-Chun will meet viewers by ‘Sensory Couple’ which will be aired on April. [Photo=C-Jes Entertainment]

Innolife
class="sCaption" data-reactid=".0.0.1.0.0.0.0.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="text-align: left;" 

Guest lolipophead

Kim So-hyun joins Yoochun (yet again) for Sensory Couple

March 2, 2015 by javabeans

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/03/kim-so-hyun-joins-yoochun-yet-again-for-sensory-couple/

박유천 신세경 윤진서 남궁민, '감각남녀' 라인업 확정 '촬영 돌입'

201503030922435010_1.jpg
[뉴스엔 윤효정 기자]

'감각남녀'가 주요 캐스팅을 확정짓고 본격적인 항해를 준비한다.

3월 3일 SBS 수목드라마 '하이드 지킬, 나'의 후속으로 편성된 '감각남녀'(가제, 극본 이희명/연출 백수찬)는 윤진서 남궁민이 합류하며 박유천 신세경과 함께 주요 출연진을 확정됐다.

'감각남녀'는 앞서 '냄새를 보는 소녀'라는 제목의 동명 웹툰이 원작으로 알려진 작품. 3년 전 '바코드 살인사건'으로 여동생을 잃은 무감각적인 한 남자와 같은 사고를 당하고 기적적으로 살아났지만 이전의 기억을 모두 잃은 초감각 소유자인 한 여자의 이야기를 그린 로맨틱 수사물이다.

박유천은 '감각남녀'를 통해 '옥탑방왕세자'에 이어 이희명 작가와 재회하게 됐다. 영화 '해무'를 통해 영화상 신인상을 휩쓸었던 그는 '감각남녀'로 안방극장에 복귀한다. 박유천은 이번 작품에서 여동생을 잃고 무감각해진 남자 무각 역할을 맡아 색다른 연기변신을 보여줄 것으로 전망된다.

박유천은 최근 중국 상하이 팬미팅에서 "'감각남녀' 대본을 읽었는데 캐릭터가 아주 흥미롭고 스토리도 재미있었다. '옥탑방 왕세자' 이희명 작가와의 만남이 기대되고 즐겁게 촬영에 임하겠다"고 밝혔다.

수많은 20대 여배우들의 관심을 받았던 여주인공 초림 역은 신세경이 확정했다. 신세경은 냄새를 보는 말 그대로 '초감각적'인 여자로 무각과 함께 극을 이끈다. 수많은 드라마와 영화로 활발한 활동을 보여주며 내공을 쌓은 신세경이 복합장르 판타지 로맨스 수사물에서 또 다른 매력을 보여줄 예정.

또 여기에 윤진서와 남궁민이 극에 힘을 싣는다. 윤진서는 엘리트 경찰 프로파일러 염미 역할로, 무각 초림과 함께 수사물의 매력을 더욱 배가시킬 예정이다. 남궁민은 뛰어난 실력에 연예인 못지않은 외모로 인기를 끌고 있는 스타 쉐프 권재희 역을 맡았다. 권재희는 누구에게나 친절하고 모든 일에 완벽함을 가진 캐릭터이지만 한 사건을 계기로 무각, 초림과 얽히며 극 중반부부터 큰 변화를 겪게 된다. MBC '우리 결혼했어요4'를 통해 로맨틱한 면모를 보여주며 '핫'하게 떠오른 그의 변신에 이목이 집중되는 상황.

더불어 주요 스토리 전개의 시발점이 되는 사건에는 무각의 여동생이 있다. 이는 아역배우 김소현이 출연을 확정짓고 촬영을 준비 중이다.

이로써 '감각남녀'는 주요출연진을 확정하며 본격적인 항해를 시작한다. 여러 방송관계자들에 따르면 '감각남녀'는 원작과 다른 제목을 고민하면서 동시에 주요 캐릭터설정만 제외하고 많은 부분에서 스토리를 변경했다. 무감각남자와 초감각여자 설정을 빼면 많이 달라질 것이라는 귀띔이다.

한편 '감각남녀'는 '호박꽃 순정'을 연출한 백수찬PD가 메가폰을 잡고 '옥탑방왕세자' '야왕'의 이희명 작가가 집필한다. 주요 캐스팅을 마무리 지은 가운데, 조연 배우들도 속속 캐스팅을 확정하고 있다. 현재 첫 촬영을 앞두고 있는 '감각남녀'는 '하이드 지킬, 나' 후속으로 오는 4월 방송될 예정이다. (사진=왼쪽부터 남궁민, 박유천, 신세경, 윤진서)
http://news.nate.com/view/20150303n10587

Oh, it's Yoon Jin Seo from The Return of Iljimae. I don't remember her cameo in The Heirs weirdly enough. I saw Nam Goong Min in Secret Hotel, which I did not enjoy watching.
Anyway, I'm glad they've finish rounding out the main cast!

According to officials, Sensory Couple will be different from webtoon.Except for the character settings, the storyline will be different

— 6002SKY Team (@6002sky) March 3, 2015

class="content-title" Namgoong Min Cast in Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung’s Upcoming Drama ddangha March 2, 2015 Namgoong Min Cast in Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung’s Upcoming Drama

Actor Namgoong Min has been cast in SBS‘s upcoming Wednesday-Thursday evening drama, “Sensory Couple” (working title).

The actor’s agency Didim531 announced on March 3 that he has been confirmed to appear in the drama.

The drama is an adaptation of a webtoon titled “A Girl Who Could See Smells.” The drama will center around a woman who miraculously survives a murder case, played by Shin Se Kyung, and an apathetic man who lost his sister in the same accident, played by Park Yoochun.

Namgoong Min will portray Kwon Jae Hee, a star chef with great talent and looks. He will also be linked to the other main characters through the mysterious murder case.

“Sensory Couple” will premiere after the completion of “Hyde, Jekyll, Me,” in April.

Soompi

I anticipate this drama... I love Yoochun and Sekyung a lot, so definitely watch this.

Actually I little disappoint with drama casting recently, except this drama and orange marmalade. So fighting sensory couple... make my day happier...

Guest MaknaeC

Sensory Couple adds Namgoong Min, Yoon Jin-seonamgoongmin_31a.jpg

On one hand, I like these two new additions to Sensory Couple — but on the other hand, why are Namgoong Min (My Secret Hotel) and Yoon Jin-seo (Twelve Men in a Year) still stuck in second lead roles instead of headlining? (To be fair, it’s not that they’ve never played a drama lead, but just for shorter or cable shows; they’re still mostly in supporting roles.)

In Sensory Couple, Yoon Jin-seo plays an elite police profiler with a cool-headed personality. She’s played a cop before (Runaway Plan B), though I confess to liking her more when she’s being spunky than cold. read more-dramabeans

Namgung Min To Appear In ‘Sensory Couple’rlm5fvfmg7ib1aeg81lkv8oju5ovk213.jpg
by Woorim Ahn] Actor Namgung Min confirmed his appearance in drama ‘Sensory Couple’. 

SBS ‘Sensory Couple’ is based on web cartoon ‘A Girl Watching Smells’ and it is a story of Moo Gak (Park Yuchun) who lost his senses after his sister’s death and Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) who lost all her memories. 

In the drama, Namgung Min will play the role of famous chef Kwon Jae Hee. Kwon Jae Hee is a perfect character, but once he got related to Moo Gak and Cho Rim, his life gets a huge change.

Particularly, he showed his various charms through ‘We Got Married’ last year. In this drama, he will show his different sides with his character.

Namgung Min said, “As soon as I read the script, I was fascinated about the character. I will show my best in acting. Please expect.”

Meanwhile, SBS drama ‘Sensory Couple’ will air after ‘Hyde, Jekyll, Me’. (photo by Didim 531)

credit: bntnews

Archived