[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; font-size: 32px; font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Sensory Couple Cast Holds First Script Readingsensory1.jpg

OSEN via Naver: Park Yoo Chun - Shin Se Kyung in Sensory Couple's first script reading 

1. [+167, -32] Looking forward to Park Yoo Chun and Shin Se Kyung's chemistry. If it airs in April, then that's so near now

2. [+155, -26] Park Yoochun is freaking handsome I'm looking forward to this drama. Fighting

3. [+130, -23] Excited to watch  a fresh drama for spring!!!!

4. [+81, -13] Waiting for a drama that is both funny and memorable like 'Rooftop Prince' . Fighting

5. [+78, -16] Yoochun is so cuteㅋㅋ

6. [+73, -14] I missed Yoochun so muchㅜㅜ♡♡♡♡♡

7. [+58, -6] Park Yoochun wearing a hat is cute

8. [+51, -9] I hope to see a  refreshing and adorable drama for spring^^  I like both Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung

9. [+41, -5] Finally, they're doing the script reading! We get to see Yoochun again in a drama after 1 year. I'll definitely watch this on April 1st!

10. [+35, -5] I don't usually watch dramas.. But I'm curious of Yoochun so I'm gonna watch the first episode

11. [+34, -5] Park Yoochun is finally doing a romantic comedy

12. [+31, -5] Sensory Couple, do well

via kkuljaem

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Sensory Couple' Great chemistry between Park Yoo-chun Sin and Se-kyeong raises levels of expectation on the drama

photo571951.jpg

SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Sensory Couple' opened their first script reading session to the press.

The first script reading session was held in the production center in Il-san while the production team and the entire cast gathered together in the beginning of March.

Executive producer Lee Yong Suk said, "The success experts including director, writer and the cast all joined together" and "Thanks to them, I expect a good drama will be born".

He introduced Park Yoo-chun, Sin Se-kyeong, Nam Goong-min, Yoon Jin-seo, Kim So-hyeon-I, comedian Jung Chan-woo, Kim Byeong-ok, Lee Won-jong, Jo Hee-bong, Oh Cho-hee, Oh Cho-hee, Nam Chang-hee, Park Jin-joo, Choi Tae-joon one by one.

Director Baek mentioned about the fact that Park Yoo-chun and Kim So-hyeon-I met again since 'The Rooftop Prince' by writer Lee Hee-myeong and complimented the writer by saying, "He is such an attractive man. If I were a woman, I'd want to date him".

He also mentioned about cinematographer Lee Gil-bok. "Since he was awarded Best Cinematography for 'My Love from the Star', the cinematography of our drama will also be amazing".

And then the script reading session followed. When the heartfelt script by Moo-gak, who became a police officer, was read informing why he could not help it but became a police officer, everybody in the room was concentrating.

Sin Se-kyeong's script reading was humorous and full of emotions as she is a comedian in the drama. Kim Byeong-ok, Lee Won-jong, and Jo Hee-bong kept presenting each comical act on the right timing.

The production team said, "Thanks to the harmonized and tense script reading by the entire cast of 'Sensory Couple', we could not notice how fast time was passing" and "Once the drama has started, the viewers also will be so immersed into the drama that they would not notice time passing".

'Sensory Couple' is a romantic comedy drama between Moo-gak (Park Yoo-chun), who cannot feel anything, and Cho-rim (Sin Se-kyeong) with a supersense and its first episode will go on air on April 1st after the completion of 'Hyde, Jekyll and I'.

Source : en.seoul.co.kr/news/n...

credit: http://www.hancinema.net/-sensory-couple-great-chemistry-between-park-yoo-chun-sin-and-se-kyeong-raises-levels-of-expectation-on-the-drama-79369.html

Guest ngthuhien149

According to officials, the drama will be very different from the webtoon, only the setting of 2 main characters are the same.
I read the webtoon and it lacks good characterizations and flows. As a webtoon, it is fine because what they did it they put frames next to frames but to make it a drama as in a flow of motion pictures, ofcoz writer have to put in a lot. I am doubtful about this writer, RTP first and last eps are very good but the middle is all filler. Dunno how he is gonna handle a suspense drama. But i guess he will focus more on the romance judging from YC's outfit in the poster shooting. 
In the webtoon, the male lead is a normal sunny warm friendly cop. He met the female lead in a cinema in which a fire occur, he tried to save people and got badly injured. Somehow later he discovered her ability but they didn't meet again until he appeared to save her from some bad people in a warehouse. Later he asked her to accompany him in a case then she fell for him because he is like a hero to her, he saved her multiple time. I hope this won't be a spoiler. In the webtoon there was no bar code murder and little sister, and the male lead is not senseless and emotional-less. 
In the drama, YC is a cop who can't sense and can't feel emotion due to his severe injury and the loss of his sister. He went into coma in ICU for 3 days but he miraculously woke up and just lost his sense. And SSK is a supporting comedian. She is bright funny and positive.
At first I was against this casting, but that was bcoz i didn't really watch her and SSK seems to be so bad according to ppl, but i watched a few eps of Blade Man, i think she is charming and can definitely improve. She is also very pretty. I think her role is very likeable unlike those 2 timer roles she took before. YC and SSK both have puppy faces, visually they match. Hopefully they will have good chemistry too. SSK is also 4 years younger than YC, this is the first and I am excited to see the fresh dynamic. 

Guest Roro_Tae

ngthuhien149 said: According to officials, the drama will be very different from the webtoon, only the setting of 2 main characters are the same.
I read the webtoon and it lacks good characterizations and flows. As a webtoon, it is fine because what they did it they put frames next to frames but to make it a drama as in a flow of motion pictures, ofcoz writer have to put in a lot. I am doubtful about this writer, RTP first and last eps are very good but the middle is all filler. Dunno how he is gonna handle a suspense drama. But i guess he will focus more on the romance judging from YC's outfit in the poster shooting. 
In the webtoon, the male lead is a normal sunny warm friendly cop. He met the female lead in a cinema in which a fire occur, he tried to save people and got badly injured. Somehow later he discovered her ability but they didn't meet again until he appeared to save her from some bad people in a warehouse. Later he asked her to accompany him in a case then she fell for him because he is like a hero to her, he saved her multiple time. I hope this won't be a spoiler. In the webtoon there was no bar code murder and little sister, and the male lead is not senseless and emotional-less. 
In the drama, YC is a cop who can't sense and can't feel emotion due to his severe injury and the loss of his sister. He went into coma in ICU for 3 days but he miraculously woke up and just lost his sense. And SSK is a supporting comedian. She is bright funny and positive.
At first I was against this casting, but that was bcoz i didn't really watch her and SSK seems to be so bad according to ppl, but i watched a few eps of Blade Man, i think she is charming and can definitely improve. She is also very pretty. I think her role is very likeable unlike those 2 timer roles she took before. YC and SSK both have puppy faces, visually they match. Hopefully they will have good chemistry too. SSK is also 4 years younger than YC, this is the first and I am excited to see the fresh dynamic. 

Guest ngthuhien149

9Lt977.jpg

Credit: dukeofmalibu

This poster shooting literally up the cuteness game among all Yoochun's dramas. Now i am looking forward to this. Hope they have good chemistry.Did not expect her to be that petite beside Yoochun. How cute! She is supersensory and he is senseless, we can see that in this BTS.

Guest moonpark

Finally..found this forum.
can't wait to see YC oppa in drama again.
this year are so many drama list to watch.

B_qL_SAUYAAqLgc.jpg

B_qL_lLVEAAmVFh.jpg

Cute Fanmade. this poster remind me of Today's Love poster.

Yes! Filming has began - sorry for the long post!

Shin Se-Kyung filming a gelato scene

IMG_1187.JPG?type=w2

IMG_1186.JPG?type=w2

IMG_1194.JPG?type=w2

CR http://m.blog.naver.com/pdfcorea/220294798573 (more pics here!)
B_pFFVWUcAIm2WC.jpg

CR: cccsang
'Sensory Couple' Sin Se-kyeong takes selfie during drama poster shoot
photo572698.jpg

Actress Sin Se-kyeong has shared a validation selfie that she took during the photo shoot for the poster of 'Sensory Couple'.

Sin Se-kyeong posted her photo on her Weibo account on March 9th, "Let's begin with poster shoot… Filming every day from now on. Go, go".

The posted pic was taken on the set where the posters shoot for SBS' new Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Sensory Couple' was being done.

Sin Se-kyeong in the white dress and with the long wavy hair shines beautiful in the photo.

Sin Se-kyeong will star in SBS drama, 'Sensory Couple', which begins in April.

Drama 'Sensory Couple' is an adaptation of web-toon with the same title. It is a fusion of suspenseful mystery drama and romantic comedy depicting a story about senseless man, Moo-gak (Park Yoo-chun), who lost his little sister in Barcode murder case, and a woman of supersense, Cho-rim (Sin Se-kyeong).

Source : star.moneytoday.co.kr...

CR http://www.hancinema.net/-sensory-couple-sin-se-kyeong-takes-selfie-during-drama-poster-shoot-79445.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Guest MaknaeC

Poster Shooting
B_tubP-UYAAIM96.jpg

B_tubd7UYAAyIl4.jpg

B_trUXAUYAEyHH_.jpg

cr: Sallylin_6002, 6002sky 
According to 6002sky and SBS:SBS Official named The Girl Who See Smells OTP MuRim Couple (as in Mu Gak & Cho Rim).This drama is a mystery suspense involving a large serial murder case that left pains for MuRim Couple, in process of healing, love blossoms. This drama is combination of investigation process, face paced storytelling, and comedy.

Guest MaknaeC

Yoochun and Shin Se-kyung’s first shoot for Girl Who Sees Smells
Smells1.jpg

This is just a tiny peek, but cameras are rolling on the set of SBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama Girl Who Sees Smells, formerly known as Sensory Couple. They’ve decided to stick to the title of the original webtoon for the drama, which I guess is more recognizable and less generic-sounding. But it still grosses me out a little, even if it’s more evocative. Production is at last underway, and leads Park Yoochun (Three Days) and Shin Se-kyung (Iron Man) got into character to shoot the drama’s title sequence.

The newest project from the writer of Rooftop Prince is a “mystery suspense romantic comedy,” about a man cut off from his senses and a woman who’s hyper-sensory, and has the particular ability to visualize smells. read more-dramabeans

Archived