[Drama 2015] ⚜ The Girl Who Can See Smells ۞ 냄새를 보는 소녀 ⚜

Maetawinz

Yoon Jin Seo To Comeback With ‘Sensory Couple’4w4o24rsm3vr15ze7em3no517tq9sg1l.jpg
[by Park Seul Gi, translated by Woorim Ahn] Actress Yoon Jin Seo will come back to the small screen. 

According to her agency FNC Entertainment on March 3, Yoon Jin Seo will play the role of profiler Yeom Ee in SBS’s new drama ‘Sensory Couple’.

The drama is based on web cartoon ‘A Girl Watching Smells’ and it is a story of Moo Gak (Park Yuchun) who lost his senses after his sister’s death and Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung) who lost all her memories.

Yoon Jin Seo debuted in 2001 with movie ‘Bus, Stop’ and received lots of love from the mass public with movie ‘Old Boy’, ‘All For Love’, ‘Beastie Boys’, ‘Santa Barbara’ and others. Her terrestrial drama appearance is her first time after drama ‘The Fugitive: Plan B’ aired in 2010.

Meanwhile, Yoon Jin Seo will target both big screen and small screen with movie ‘Shoot the Sun’ and ‘Sensory Couple’. (photo by FNC Entertainment).

credit: bntnews

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest irene2

itemprop="name"CASTING NEWS: Nam Goong Min and Yoon Jin Suh join Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung for Sensory Couple

by Vivi on Tue, Mar 03, 2015

Nam_goong_min_yoon_jin_suh.png

The cast for the upcoming series Sensory Couple (aka Girl Who Sees Smells) is coming together fast! Nam Goong Min and Yoon Jin Suh have officially signed on as the second leads alongside Park Yoochun and Shin Se Kyung.

In the series, Nam Goong Min will play star chef Kwon Jae Hee, a sweet guy who seems to be perfect. However, after an accidental meeting with Moo Gak (Yoochun) and Cho Rim (Shin Se Kyung), he is changed forever. The actor said that he was fascinated by the role as soon as he read the script. Nam Goong Min has a history of playing the "perfect" guy as the second male lead (Secret Hotel, I Need Romance 3), so he should have no trouble here, though it would be nice to see him get the girl more often!

Yoon Jin Suh will play Yeom Mi, and elite police officer and profiler. Because Yoochun's character is also a police profiler, it's likely that the two will be co-workers working on the case that took his sister's life.

Sensory Couple is set to premiere in April following the conclusion of Hyde, Jekyll, and I on SBS.

source: dramafever

'sense of gender' is ready to build a full-fledged sailing confirmed the main cast. 

March 3 SBS drama 'Hyde Jekyll, or' follow-up to the formation of a 'sense of gender' (working title, a play yihuimyeong / Directing baeksuchan) is Namgoong Min Yoon Jin-seo joined the main cast, and was confirmed with Yoochun Sin Se-gyeong sheds. 

'sense of gender' ahead 'smell the look girls' title of the same name, the original cartoons of known works. Three years ago, a 'Barcode murder, being in an accident, such as numbness of one man who lost his sister survived miraculously painted romantic susamul the story of a woman who lost both previous owner of chogamgak remember. 

Yoochun is a 'sense of gender' Following the 'Rooftop Prince' through yihuimyeong was reunited with the writer. Movie 'sea fog' that swept the newcomer award, he returned to the home theater via a 'sense of gender. Yoochun is expected to show a callous man made ​​mugak take turns acting different roles to lose a sister in this work. 

Yoochun recently "'sense of gender, I had read the script, the character is very interesting and the story is fun fan meeting in Shanghai, China. 'Rooftop Prince' yihuimyeong will wrestle for fun shooting is expected to meet with the artist, "he said. 

Numerous 20s heroine had the attention of the station first coming actress Sin Se-gyeong sheds were confirmed. Sin Se-gyeong sheds leads to a pole with free angle to literally 'ESP' the woman is looking at the smell. Very active in numerous TV shows and movies Sin Se-gyeong sheds built an pitting is expected to show another attraction in the complex genre Fantasy Romance susamul. 

Also here Namgoong Min Yoon Jin-seo and unloading all power to the pole. Yoon Jin-seo elite police profiler yeommi role, mugak advent is expected to further double the charm of susamul with. Namgoong Min took on a star chef gwonjaehui stations are popular with celebrity looks that are just as talented skills. Gwonjaehui everyone is friendly, but the character with perfection in all things mugak one case as an opportunity, tangle with the first coming himyeo experienced a big change from the middle pole. MBC 'We Got Married 4' shows the romantic aspects through a 'hot' it emerged that his attention is focused on transforming the situation. 

Guest lolipophead

I want to see script reading picture for sensory couple. They need to boosting up their activity to promote the drama, since there are many bad news for leading lady.

I want to see Se Kyung too...

me too. i agree with you. sbs need to do lot of a promotion since hyde, jekyll and me didn't do well. so they need to promot Sensory couple so public get more attention. saw a picture yc oppa sit beside ssk unnie yesterday.. glad they seem comfortable ^^

p/s : actress Park Jinjoo will also be in Sensory Couple 

Park Jin Joo & MC/comedian Jung Chan Woo[cultwo] [jinjoo1224 instagram] via MickyMong6002
B_TZYQWUwAE75Hq.jpg:large

Okay I saw Jung Chan Woo as a mermaid in Surplus Princess 8-}  8-}  8-} and I love Park Jin Joo. So the genre is Romantic Comedy? GIMME!

class="entry-title" style="color: rgb(45, 45, 45); line-height: 1em; margin: 0px 0px 20px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"‘Sensory Couple’ Episode 1 & 2 Scriptbooks!11049402_745165852245393_866719335_n.jpg
Source: choieunchan [instagram]
"HAPPY FILMING TEAM SENSORY COUPLE" :D

Guest MaknaeC

lolipophead said: me too. i agree with you. sbs need to do lot of a promotion since hyde, jekyll and me didn't do well. so they need to promot Sensory couple so public get more attention. saw a picture yc oppa sit beside ssk unnie yesterday.. glad they seem comfortable ^^ p/s : actress Park Jinjoo will also be in Sensory Couple 

Okay who do i need to talk to about giving the leading role to Shin Min Ah instead. Totally grasping at straws here, will a prayer work lol. Please get rid of Shin Se Kyung. Been waiting for a PYC drama too long for it to get ruined.

Hm... I think SSK is okay for the, role. She improve in Blade Man and her role in tazza is perfect. So try it...

We need to gather support for this drama and the actors/actresses.

And for everyone... thank you so much. Yoochun and Sekyung looks comfortable with each other.

Guest lolipophead

I am sorry but i disagree. I did not like her in blade which actually led me to not finish the drama. I've seen her in 4 dramas and still cannot get used to her lack of acting skills. Shes's too stiff and looks emotionless in a lot of her crying scenes, she doesn't engage nor connect with her characters. I will be very surprised if the ratings are anywhere near being good. As much as i like PYC and the rest of the confirmed cast its not enough to make me watch this drama, maybe when its complete. Shin Min Ah is very underrated, she is terrific and trust me no one would be mad if she got the role. Sadly its a known fact that kdrama casting is all about who you know and if your company is sponsoring the drama. Lack of chemistry is not something that can be ignored when the drama is based on romantic interaction.

SSK's drama always get decent rating except for the blade man. in blade man she doing a decent job. i think the reason why netizen don't like her because she always choose hateful character. Imo. i hope people stop condemn her. i'm not her fans but sometime i feel irritated when people talk about the same thing. also it not her fault if production choose her. Like can we just move on.. about the rating it something we can't predict. i know everyone worry about rating me too but we ifans can't do anything except give full support for the drama. Leave it in fate.

I am sorry but i disagree. I did not like her in blade which actually led me to not finish the drama. I've seen her in 4 dramas and still cannot get used to her lack of acting skills. Shes's too stiff and looks emotionless in a lot of her crying scenes, she doesn't engage nor connect with her characters. I will be very surprised if the ratings are anywhere near being good. As much as i like PYC and the rest of the confirmed cast its not enough to make me watch this drama, maybe when its complete. Shin Min Ah is very underrated, she is terrific and trust me no one would be mad if she got the role. Sadly its a known fact that kdrama casting is all about who you know and if your company is sponsoring the drama. Lack of chemistry is not something that can be ignored when the drama is based on romantic interaction.

While i agree with you on her being stiff...she isnt the worst actress..at least it wont stop me from watching for yoochun. Shin mi ahh is not underrated fyi...she really famous actress...i sure the only reason she isnt cast because she isnt avail right now. But yeah let's move on people.

Archived