Healer International Fan Project

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blossomnagr

I copied FANARTS and send to the given email but I could not see the images when I re-checked sent items hence I send them as attachment. 
Thank you guys once again for all your hard work. Me and other admins are sharing info on all Healer SNS, hope you will get more responses soon. 

blossomnagr said: I copied FANARTS and send to the given email but I could not see the images when I re-checked sent items hence I send them as attachment. 
Thank you guys once again for all your hard work. Me and other admins are sharing info on all Healer SNS, hope you will get more responses soon. 

Guest firefly007

Hello... first time poster here( a long time lurker though
;) )
I just wanted to say that I sent in a fanart to you twice because the first time I sent it stupid gmail auto rotated the picture
X_X
So I just hope that no inconvenience was caused and if you could delete the earlier email, it would be awesome.
Also I got a reply the first time I sent the mail but not the second time
:-SS
Sorry!! I know I'm rambling but if you could help me out that would be great.

firefly007 said: Hello... first time poster here( a long time lurker though
;) )
I just wanted to say that I sent in a fanart to you twice because the first time I sent it stupid gmail auto rotated the picture
X_X
So I just hope that no inconvenience was caused and if you could delete the earlier email, it would be awesome.
Also I got a reply the first time I sent the mail but not the second time
:-SS
Sorry!! I know I'm rambling but if you could help me out that would be great.

Hi lovely friend!!!
I just sent an audio message from Vietnam for Healer fan project. Can we do it more after the drama ends? I got so much to say, but afraid the file will be heavy.
Anyway, million hugs to you all for dedicating to Healer fan project!!!

Archived