Guys, how much do you guys care about breast size? Be honest.

Guest orchidlover

Guest orchidlover

Hello All, 
Simple question.  How much do you guys care about breast size? Also, majority of Asian girls tend to have smaller chest, do you guys care?  Just to clarify in case any drama, I am not saying all Asian girls, I am saying most.  

not important at all. I'm more worried if I can get a date or not. I don't have time to worry about breast size. I have my preferences (~B cup), but I take what I can get, it's not easy and I can't be picky. as far as physical appearance goes, my only criteria is being thin.

Guest writerstale

Every girl I meet doesn't have to have a big chest. B and C cups are cool depending on the woman.  @orchidlover: What motivated you to ask this question?

All I can say is, if you're thinking of getting breasts implants because you think guys will pay more attention to you and your life would be that much more glamorous..you're absolutely correct. I support this decision. Post pics afterwards as well.

Guest kbuyannemekh_at_gmail.com_stv

Im a girl and i wouldnt give a damn about my breasts just for a boy. In fact, I would prefer to have smaller breasts because I would feel more confident that way. And If I were a boy, the physical attributes I would look for in a girl is their face and body as a whole (if they look healthy or not)

• 1 month later...

Im a guy and personally I prefer small but the main thing is the person. It shouldn't really wether their brests are small or humongous. Personally I think hugh breasts look ridicolous on girls. On  a similar subject, do girls prefer guys with big penis's. I would like to think that most girls would look beyond size and more wether the guy has a good personality.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest orchidlover

squonk said: Im a guy and personally I prefer small but the main thing is the person. It shouldn't really wether their brests are small or humongous. Personally I think hugh breasts look ridicolous on girls. On  a similar subject, do girls prefer guys with big penis's. I would like to think that most girls would look beyond size and more wether the guy has a good personality.

Archived