Quantcast
LavelyShai

Lee Tae Hwan 이태환 - Watch: What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?

His new drama Father, I'll Take Care of You starts on the 12th and will be 50 episodes 

Pics from the press conference 

Cw4QLfxUQAARaxl.jpg

Spoiler

Cw4QMPSVIAAPFA-.jpg

Cw5kGJlUAAAVZXv.jpg

Cw4lz0KVEAEZvSG.jpg

• Like 1

@LavelyShai his new drama FITCOY brought me here! He's such a hawt/cutie! thx for starting his thread! i hope u won't mind if i share some of his photos? :)

father-ill-take-care-of-you-first-airs-o

from his new drama Father, I'll Take Care of You (just hope it's not a duplicate :) argh he's handsome! not only that but a good actor as wel!

0.jpg

xxtae.jpg

cr: WeLove5urprise photo gallery

hqdefault.jpg

Scene from his new drama Father, I'll Take Care of You with Park Eun Bin

ceci-lee-tae-hwan-et-lee-sung-kyung.png

Lee Tae Hwan's shower scene in Pride & Prejudice (cr: YT from KoreanPyong collection)

scene from his latest drama Father, I'll Take Care of You (cr: KoreanPyong from YT)

• Like 1

BTS from Pride & Prejudice drama (cr: ha l1 from YT vids)

more BTS from P&P drama (cr: PolarisCat from YT)

BTS from P&P drama (cr: PolarisCat from YT vids)

more BTS (cr: ha l1 vids YT)

LOL their Bromance from P&P drama hahaha thx to PolarisCat collection from YT

Hello !! :blush: 

How are you ? i'm a big fan of Lee Tae Hwan since Pride and prejudice kkk and I really want to see all of his dramas ... but I read that he played in a chinese drama in 2015 ? has anyone ever seen this drama called  "Independence of Daughters" ?? Or maybe the shooting did not begin yet? 

(And thank you hibiscus23 for my youtube's videos :wub: kkk)

• Like 1

On 3/25/2017 at 2:42 PM, koreanpyong said:

Hello !! :blush: 

How are you ? i'm a big fan of Lee Tae Hwan since Pride and prejudice kkk and I really want to see all of his dramas ... but I read that he played in a chinese drama in 2015 ? has anyone ever seen this drama called  "Independence of Daughters" ?? Or maybe the shooting did not begin yet? 

(And thank you hibiscus23 for my youtube's videos :wub: kkk)

@koreanpyong hello:blush: it's nice to see u here, THANK YOU for your YT vids they're all nice! how are you also? me too since seeing his new drama Father, I'll Take Care of You & thought he shld be pampered here don't you think? so pls pls post anything u want about him here so we can show our support to this wonderful n handsome actor :) hmm he was in a chinese drama? that's something we need to dig right? i've been watching P&P while waiting for his drama w/c only comes on Sat/Sun, am sure u'r also watching it? :) if it's 2015 therefore that drama shld've been started already n been playing online? let's hope to see it! i also wanted to see his other projects after i finish P&P drama! kekeke me too i wanna see all of his dramas like you said! it's sad that his thread here isn't frequented by some fans so let's make it happen & keep it alive! pls join @LavelyShai & myself here since she's continued this thread for a while now! Welcome on Board :)

TTYL

here's that article @koreanpyong spoke about! here's the link:

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/04/5urprises-lee-tae-hwan-to-star-in-chinese-drama-daughters-age-of-independence

• Like 1

'Independence of Daughters' is going to be composed of 40 episodes in total, and famous Chinese drama director Cheng Feng (程峰) is participating as the head director.

The drama will be broadcast on channels Hunan Satellite TV, Zhejiang Satellite TV, Jiangsu Satellite TV, and Shanghai Media during the later half of the year.

5URPRISE recently held an Asia fan meeting tour, meeting up with fans in six different countries around Asia, and he is going to further solidify his influence in Chinese region.

'Independence of Daughter' is going to be a romance drama that evolves around a special story of three sisters, and their romance.

Meanwhile, Lee Tae Hwan is going to shoot the drama in China until late May.

Lee Tae Hwan cast for Chinese drama 'Independence of Daughters (望夫成龙)'

/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

• Like 1