Quantcast
LavelyShai

Lee Tae Hwan 이태환 - Watch: What's Wrong With Secretary Kim?

LEE TAE HWAN 이태환 

Actor, Singer, Model

DP6NDupWsAU18ve.jpg

Birthdate: February 21,1995

Height: 188cm

Weight: 72kg

Star sign: Pisces

Education: Sungkyunkwan University, Department. of Acting For Theatre, Film and TV 

Talent agency: Fantagio

Debut: 2013

Group: 5urprise

Instagram: leetaehwan0221

TV Shows / Dramas

DNxzclVU8AAZm6w.jpg

Father, I'll Take Care of You (MBC, 2016)

W (MBC, 2016)

Come Back Mister (SBS, 2016)

Thumping Spike (Korean-Chinese web-drama, 2015)

Splendid Politics (MBC, 2015)

Independence of Daughters (Chinese Drama, 2015)

After School Bokbulbok 2 (Sohu.com/DramaFever, 2014)

Pride and Prejudice (MBC, 2014)

King of High School Life Conduct (tvN, 2014)

Wonderful Day in October (SBS, 2014)

After School Bokbulbok (NATE/Btv/Tstore/Hoppin, 2013)

Award & Achievements

2011 6th Asia Model Festival Awards: Rookie Model Award

tumblr_static_7lqnl0fpmvgocs00c4gskc808.

Credit: lovetaehwan.tumblr.com

Links

Official (5urprise): Fantagio l Facebook l Twitter l Wikipedia

DramaWiki l AsianWiki l Hancinema l Nate l Soompi TV 

Published on June 20, 2014 by officialfantagio 

CeCi Making Film 07.2014 featuring Lee Tae Hwan 5URPRISE

September 30, 2014

Rookie Lee Tae-hwan to star in MBC "Pride and Prejudice"

Source: TV Report via Hancinema.net20141001_1412117375_90685700_1.jpg
Actor group Surprise member Lee Tae-hwan is starring in "Pride and Prejudice".
He appears in the drama as a former Taekwondo athlete and Incheon District investigator and pure hearted guy Kang Soo. He's co-acting alongside Choi Jin-hyeok who plays Goo Dong-chi, an elitist who only finished high school and Baek Jin-hee who plays Han Yeol-moo, a passionate investigator.
Lee Tae-hwan announced through his agency on the 1st, "Even though I am pressured to play such a big role, I'm willing to make it work. I stood on trial and got advice from a real former investigator to understand my character and I'm working real hard. I want to leave a good impression".
Lee Tae-hwan is starring in his second drama since the tvN drama "The King of High School Manners".
A "Pride and Prejudice" source said, "Lee Tae-hwan's bright impression helped him get this role and he's very much like Kang Soo. We think he is perfect for this role because he's so pretty when he smiles".
Meanwhile, "Pride and Prejudice" is the struggle of loser prosecutors who try to protect the weak and innocent people. It's produced by Kim Jin-min-I and written by Lee Hyeon-joo. To be released this coming October.

November 22, 2014 
Behind cuts of Baek Jin Hee & Lee Tae Hwan from 'Pride & Prejudice' unleashed
Source: STARN News
New behind cuts of Baek Jin Hee and Lee Tae Hwan from 'Prdie & Prejudice' wereu nleashed.
Baek Jin Hee and Lee Tae Hwan are playing in MBC drama 'Pride & Prejudice' each as aveteran rookie prosecutor named Han Yeol Moo and and a rookie prosecutor investigator named Kang Soo these days. Recent episodes of 'Pride & Prejudice' showed Lee Tae Hwan slowly falling in love with Baek Jin Hee, and many viewers are showing huge curiosity about how their romance will develop.
Many viewers are calling Baek Jin Hee and Lee Tae Hwan as 'Watery Kimchi Couple,' and the number of their fans are steadily increasing. Baek Jin Hee is five years older than Lee Tae Hwan, but the two are still showing a fabulous teamwork together. Baek Jin Hee's beautiful look is making a fabulous match with Lee Tae Hwan's handsome look, and many viewers are showing great reactions for the chemistry that flows between them.
The two are still in an awkward relationship in the drama, but new behind cuts that show their great teamwork great teamwork were unleashed.
Baek Jin Hee and Lee Tae Hwan always show great care for each other, just like an older sister and a younger brother. The photos show Baek Jin Hee adjusting Lee Tae Hwan's outfits, and Lee Tae Hwan is showing a shy smile at her.
One of the photos also shows Baek Jin Hee and Lee Tae Hwan looking after child actor Kim Kang Hoon. In the drama, Choi Jin Hyuk had showed a jealousy for their close relationship. The three almost look like one family, and it is said that they always deeply impress all of the staffs with their great professionalism.
A representative of the drama's production company said, "Baek Jin Hee and Lee Tae Hwan's relationship will go through further progress during next few episodes. Please keep showing the same supports for the two and the drama."
Meanwhile, 'Pride & Prejudice' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM.
/Reporting by Kim Dong-Joo en@starnnews.com

December 22, 2014
New behind cuts of actor Lee Tae Hwan unleashed
Source: STARN News image
New behind cuts of actor Lee Tae Hwan were unleashed.
On December 20th, Lee Tae Hwan's management agency, Fantagio Entertainment, uploaded new behind cuts of actor Lee Tae Hwan, who is playing in MBC drama 'Pride & Prejudice' these days. In the photos, Lee Tae Hwan is looking after young actor Kim Kang Hoon, who is playing in the drama with a boy named Chan Yi.
In one of the photos, Lee Tae Hwan is drawing a picture for Kim Kang Hoon, and another photo shows Lee Tae Hwan showing a bright smile, holding the picture up.
The picture shows Pikachu with a muscular body shape, and Lee Tae Hwan wrote, 'To. Kang Hoon' on the upper part of the picture.
It is said that Lee Tae Hwan always shows a great care for Kim Kang Hoon, looking after him, playing with him, and helping him out during shootings.
Meanwhile, Lee Tae Hwan is a member of an actor group, 'SURPRISE,' and his popularity is skyrocketing these days thanks to drama 'Pride & Prejudice.'

• Like 1

December 23, 2014
'Pride & Prejudice' Lee Tae Hwan drops new selfies
Source: STARN News
Lee Tae Hwan dropped new selfies.
Lee Tae Hwan is playing in MBC drama 'Pride & Prejudice' as Kang Soo these days, and on December 21st, Lee Tae Hwan's new selfies were uploaded on SURPRISE's official Facebook.
In the photos, Lee Tae Hwan is showing cute facial expressions at the camera, wearing a Rudolph hairband and a red plastic Rudolph nose, and many fans and netizens are showing hot reactions for the post.
Lee Tae Hwan is showing a completely different side of him in the photos, and it is said that he is continuing the drama with his full energy and focus.
Lee Tae Hwan said, "It seems that I will have a drama shoot on Christmas this year. However, I believe that it still is going to be a great Christmas. Have wonderful holidays and a great end of the year with your family and loved ones."
Meanwhile, 'Pride & Prejudice' airs on every Monday and Tuesday at 10 PM.

• Like 1

YEAYY !! thx youu @rubie for created thread for magnaee ^^ love him so much kkk ~~
im first post in here ? hhehe

tumblr_static_7lqnl0fpmvgocs00c4gskc808.

Camera Love: Lee Tae-Hwan in Pride and Prejudice
http://koreandrama.today/watch/camera-love-lee-tae-hwan-pride-prejudice/

1420555570-46.jpg

5urprise in Thailand .
Date: 21 February 2015 (Taehwan Birthday)
Time: 18.00 ICT

B6zzn6lCAAApc00.jpg:large

via: 950221TH twitter

January 12, 2015
New steal cuts of Lee Tae Hwan from drama 'Pride & Prejudice' becoming a hot issue .Source: STARN News
20150112153537_54b36b39be314_1.jpg
Steal cuts of Lee Tae Hwan from drama 'Pride & Prejudice' are becoming a hot issue.
Actor Lee Tae Hwan is palying in MBC drama 'Pride & Prejudice' as rookie detective named Kang Soo, and new steal cuts of him are becoming a hot issue among many fans and netizens.
The photos show 16 different facial expressions of Lee Tae Hwan. Some of them show Lee Tae Hwan showing a bright smile, and some of them show him struggling because of nightmare. Some of them also show Lee Tae Hwan making cute facial expressions for Chan Yi (played by Kim Kang Hoon).
Lee Tae Hwan made his official debut through drama 'High School King,' which went off the air back in August, and 'Pride & Prejudice' is the second drama of his career. However, he is still digesting his part very well, and he is getting a great number of compliments from many viewers
Lee Tae Hwan is expressing many different emotional changes that Kang Soo goes through in very unique ways, and many viewers are showing huge anticipation for upcoming episodes.
It is said that many staffs also get huge motivations while watching Lee Tae Hwan's efforts.
Meanwhile, Lee Tae Hwan is a member of 'SURPRISE,' and SURPRISE held a fan meeting in Tokyo under the title of 'Asia Promotion Tour SURPRISE PARTY in Japan' last December.

January 14, 2015
Lee Tae Hwan leaves comments regarding finishing 'Pride & Prejudice' Source: STARN News
Actor Lee Tae Hwan played in MBC drama 'Pride & Prejudice' as a rookie detective named Kang Soo, and on January 13th, his video message was uploaded on his management agency's official Facebook.
Lee Tae Hwan appears with a bright smile in the video, and says, "It was a great luck for me to participate in 'Pride & Prejudice,' and it was a great pleasure to live last couple of months as Kang Soo. I learned a lot while participating in the drama, and I could finish everything up thanks to many fans' huge love and supports."
He went on, "I promise to keep doing my best in the new year as well. Thank you again, and happy new year."
Lee Tae Hwan made his first debut through drama 'High School King' last summer, and he presented a very successful transformation through 'Pride & Prejudice.'20150113073834_54b44cea482e6_1.jpg

January 19, 2015

Lee Tae-hwan in 'Pride and Prejudice'
PYH2015011905990031500_P2.jpg5

Actor Lee Tae-hwan poses for an interview with Yonhap News Agency in Seoul on Jan. 19, 2015. He starred in the just-concluded MBC drama "Pride and Prejudice." (Yonhap) (END)

January 19, 2015
Lee Tae Hwan, "I want to be like Cha Seung Won"
Source: Star News via Hancinema.netphoto554467.jpg
Lee Tae-hwan is tall and has impressive eyes when he smiles. He's 2 years into the career and he's successfully drawn attention to himself.
Lee Tae-hwan is also a member of the actor group Surprise. He starred in the tvN drama "The King of High School Manners" as Oh Tae-seok and then Kang Soo in "Pride and Prejudice".
Kang Soo is an investigator from the Incheon district in the drama "Pride and Prejudice". He provided support in interrogating Park Man-geun (Jeong Chan) by recalling everything he'd forgotten. It might seem a little pressurizing for a rookie but Lee Tae-hwan did it.
photo554466.jpg
"Pride and Prejudice" was made up of Choi Jin-hyeok, Baek Jin-hee and other great actors and actresses like Choi Min-soo, Son Chang-min and more. He would've felt the pressure even before he started acting. He claims it was awesome and great at the same time.
"I met Choi Min-soo and Son Chang-min for the first time when we were making the poster. I was amazed at the fact that I was with people who I've been seeing on TV. I was nervous about acting in front of them. I was pressured but they advised me and helped me find my track".
Lee Tae-hwan is just a rookie. Kang Soo added a lot of confidence and courage in him. He says he feels like he's a step more mature in being an actor.
"I wondered if I could do it but after "Pride and Prejudice", I'm better at expressing myself and getting used to the set. I am confident now and I think I progressed a lot. I am sure of what I do although I still have a long way to go. This is just the beginning. I have to work harder".
Lee Tae-hwan claimed he completely fell for the character of Kang Soo. He seems much brighter than the dark character of Kang Soo now. He seemed so different. He shows potential of being a different face as an actor.
He claims he can't believe it's over. He feels like there's work to do with the seniors. He thanks everyone who was there with him throughout the drama.
photo554465.jpg
""Pride and Prejudice" is a special drama to me. I changed my views on acting through it. I am confident that it's become a base to my future works. Thank you, to the director who made this possible and for trusting in me to carry out this big role".
Lee Tae-hwan has become known thanks to "Pride and Prejudice". He always used to be called a 'member of Surprise' or 'rookie' but now he is known as Lee Tae-hwan.
He used to be a model. Cha Seung-won has influenced him a lot. The reason he thought of becoming a model and an actor was because of Cha Seung-won, his role model.
"I saw Cha Seung-won on a TV show once. He was running around in a mud flat and that was impressive. Then I found out he used to be a model. I became interested in this business when I found out he was a model who turned into acting and TV shows. He was amazing. I want to be like him who can be anything he wants to be".
Lee Tae-hwan's start of 2015 is good. He made himself visible to the public and he's earned confidence in acting. He will not stop to progress himself.
"I'm going to do my best to always seem new. I wish it's a good year for everyone and hopefully I can expand into musicals and entertainment shows".

January 22, 2015 

Lee Tae Hwan “Romance? I Want To Act in One With ‘Pinocchio’ Park Shin Hye Senior”
Post by jichan Korea.net
21838637.jpg
Actor Lee Tae Hwan revealed his wishes to do some romance acting with Park Shin Hye.
Lee Tae Hwan showed a wide range of emotional acting in the drama ‘Pride and Prejudice’. He wishes to take part in many diverse roles in the the future. He especially wants to have a role in a some project of the action or romance genre. If given a chance, he doesn’t care who the female lead is and will be thankful. However, he seems to take an interest in acting in a project of the romance genre with Park Shin Hye who is his senior in age (5 years apart) and as well as in acting.
He said, “I recently watched the SBS Drama ‘Pinocchio’ which features Senior Lee Jong Suk and Senior Park Shin Hye and I really liked Park Shin Hye Senior’s charm and bright image, so if given the chance, I want to act with her in a drama or movie. I could learn from her if I work with her because her acting skills in dramas really help me in my acting. If she is my lead partner, I could learn emotional acting and diverse expressions directly from her.”
credit translation to TheFoodMonstersource TV DAILY

January 23, 2015

New photos of Lee Tae Hwan & HELLO VENUS' Nara becoming a hot issue Source: STARN News
On January 23rd, Fantagio Music uploaded new photos of HELLO VENUS' Nara and Lee Tae Hwan on their official Twitter.
The first photo shows Lee Tae Hwan and Nara making proud poses together, like fashion models, and the second photo shows the two making comic poses.
Below the photos, Fantagio Music wrote, "What happens when tallest members of SURPRISE and HELLO VENUS meet together? Starts as a fashion pictorial, but always end up silly."
Lee Tae Hwan had played in HELLO VENUS' music video before his official debut, and HELLO VENUS had appeared on a drama that Lee Tae Hwan played in.
Lee Tae Hwan recently finished playing in drama 'Pride & Prejudice' as Kang Soo, and he is now rising as one of the most leading young actors of Korea.
Nara is also widely recognized as the most beautiful member of HELLO VENUS, and she is appearing on many different advertisements and fashion magazines.
Meanwhile, HELLO VENUS came back with a new song called 'Wiggle Wiggle' on January 5th, which is peaking high rankings on many different music charts.20150123091013_54c191652fa3c_1.jpg

November 28, 2014
Lee Tae Hwan, Park Bo Gum & Kim Young Gwang rising hot among many drama fans
Source: STARN News20141128180241_54783a305c8ac_1.jpg
There are supporting actors who take as much attention as main actors do, and they are none other than Lee Tae Hwan, Park Bo Gum, and Kim Young Gwang.
They are not playing as main characters, but they are still showing fabulous works as supporting actors, and they are making significant contributions in making their dramas much better to watch.
Lee Tae Hwan is playing in MBC drama 'Pride & Prejudice' as a handsome prosecutor named Kang Soo, and he captured many female viewrs' hearts with his fabulous acting.
Kang Soo is a former professional Taekwondo player, and he does his best in everything he does.
He is a close friend of Gu Dong Chi (played by Choi Jin Hyuk), and he also becomes a rival to him after falling in love with Baek Jin Hee (playing as Han Yeol Moo). 
Lee Tae Hwan is 188cm tall, and many fans and viewers are showing explosive reactions for stylish looks that he shows in the drama as well. 
Lee Tae Hwan is a member of actor group 'SURPRISE,' and during a press conference that was held earlier, he said, "I will show that Seo Gang Jun is not the only member of SURPRISE.'
On the other hand, Park Bo Gum, who is playing in KBS 2TV drama 'Cantabile Tomorrow,' is also getting a lot of hot reactions from many viewers for his charming character as well.
Park Bo Gum is playing as a guy who always shows a great care for Shim Eun Kyung (playing as Sul Nae Il) every time she goes through difficulties. 
During the 12th episode of 'Cantabile Tomorrow,' Park Bo Gum hugged Shim Eun Kyung from her back, and many viewers showed particularly great reactions for the scene.
Park Bo Gum is portraying a character that is quite different from Cha Yoo Jin (played by Joo Won), and many fans and viewers are showing huge supports for him.
While Lee Tae Hwan and Park Bo Gum meet with their audiences on Mondays and Tuesdays, Kim Young Kwang meets his audiences on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Kim Young Gwang is playing in SBS drama 'Pinocchio' as a news reporter named Seo Bum Jo.
In the drama, Seo Bum Jo forms a love triangle with Lee Jong Seok for Park Shin Hye, and he is also getting a great number of high compliments for his performance.
As Lee Jong Seok was gazing at Park Shin Hye during the 6th episode, Kim Young Gwang said to him, "I saw it all. You should not be doing that to your niece."
Recent episodes of 'Pinocchio' showed Kim Young Gwang starting to appeal himself to Park Shin Hye more and more, and many viewers are showing huge anticipation for how their relationship will develop in the upcoming episodes. 

Many supporting actors have been playing in dramas as villains who try to separate the main characters. However, Lee Tae Hwan, Park Bo Gum, and Kim Young Gwang are rather captivating many viewers with their charms. 
Many drama fans have been getting fed up with the same love stories, and they are showing big anticipation for how the dramas will develop in the future.

February 7, 2015
LEE TAE HWAN IS A BOY ON A ROLL IN THE PAGES OF ALLUREhttp://couch-kimchi.com/2015/02/07/lee-tae-hwan-is-a-boy-on-a-roll-in-the-pages-of-allure/

Major cutie-pie Lee Tae Hwan, who last month finished his second acting gig in MBC’s “Pride & Prejudice” as Kang Soo graces the pages of the February issue of Allure. His innocent grin is gorgeous but serves to remind he’s the maknae of 5urprise at 21 years old.
LTHAllure-2.jpg
Source  |  Allure