UPDATED-Tamera Mowry learns she is expecting a baby girl on The Real

sugarplum892

Tamera Mowry Pregnant With Second Child

224356.jpg

Tamera Mowry-Housley has shared some exciting baby news!
The "Sister, Sister" alum is pregnant with her second child, she announced via Instagram on Sunday night.
"We are thrilled to announce we are #ClearblueConfirmed! Can't wait to meet baby #2!" the actress captioned an adorable photo of herself holding a positive pregnancy test.
"Love Clearblue's pregnancy test with Smart Countdown. It helped me get through the wait to get my result by counting down with me. #spon," the caption continued.
Tamera's "The Real" co-host, Loni Love, took to Twitter to congratulate her pal.
"Finally confirmed that I will be a new Auntie!!," Loni wrote. "Congrats my love… @TameraMowryTwo and @adamhousley."
Tamera Mowry-Housley's positive pregnancy test (Instagram)
Tamar Braxton and husband Vince Herbert also Tweeted their well-wishes.
"AHHHHHH! Congratulations to OUR girl @TameraMowryTwo on your pregnancy w/ Baby #2! Love you girl. #TheReal," the couple Tweeted.
Tamera, 36, and husband Adam Housley, a Fox News correspondent, are already parents to a son – Aden, 2.
Source

Chrissy Teigen Accused Of Throwing Shade At Tamera Mowry 
Instagram

Last night, Tamera Mowry announced to the world that she is expecting her second child with husband, Adam Housley. In the announcement on Instagram, Mowry held a ClearBlue pregnancy test in her hand, showing off her “pregnant” results to the world while looking surprised. She had this to say about the news:“We are thrilled to announce we are#ClearblueConfirmed! Can’t wait to meet baby #2! Love Clearblue’s pregnancy test with Smart Countdown. It helped me get through the wait to get my result by counting down with me. #spon”And while most people were thrilled by the news, model Chrissy Teigen had a question for Mowry:
Chrissy 1
When people on Twitter responded to her inquiry by saying that she’s “ignorant as hell,” “Ur E.T looking a** so shady” and a lot of other really ugly things, Teigen said she didn’t understand the criticism. According to her, other celebrities have shown off their ClearBlue pregnancy tests for the company for money:
Chrissy 2
Chrissy 3
Chrissy 4
Do you think that Teigen was being shady?In actuality, she is right about the fact that other celebrities have teamed up with ClearBlue and been paid for sharing news about their pregnancies with the help of the company. As pointed out by Jezebel in 2013, reality stars like Kendra Wilkinson and former “The Bachelor” star Melissa Rycroft also shared pics of their ClearBlue tests, and that “#spon” on Mowry’s announcement message stands for “sponsored.” So while she wasn’t too off-base with her question, there’s a time and place for such statements–and it’s not on Twitter soon after someone shares such happy news. But then again, Teigen is known for sharing sarcastic tweets she thinks are comical that others often aren’t too pleased with…
Source

Tamera Mowry learns she is expecting a baby girl on The Real
Tamera Mowry has found out that she is expecting a baby girl.
The presenter's husband, Fox News correspondent Adam Housley, made the announcement on The Real today (January 9).
Tamera Mowry

Mowry herself was unaware of the gender of her baby until Housley revealed the news via phone call on the show.
After being called up by presenter Tamar Braxton, Housley said: "First of all, my wife is sitting there and I've been under the instruction not to tell her."
After considerable persuasion, he said: "We are having a girl!"
Mowry announced the news that the couple are expecting their second child on Instagram earlier this week, posting a photo of her positive pregnancy test.
Mowry gave birth to her son Aden John Tanner in November 2012.
The Real airs weekdays on Fox with reruns on BET, after receiving a full season order in September last year.
Source

Archived