✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

part of  Huang Xiao Ming interview: ( Huang Xiao Ming is the leading man of unni in The Crossing )

When being asked about his gentle action towards Kyo during the TC promotion in Cannes and if his gf Angela Baby got jealous, he said "Why does she have to be upset? SHK is beautiful, but she belonged to someone else. Only having her (Angela Baby) makes me satisfied enough"

here's the link
http://yule.bandao.cn/news_html/201405/20140530/news_20140530_2418033.sht

Hyun Bin: “Song Hye Gyo helped my acting improve.”

Hyun Bin is a blessed man. He got recognized in his acting and firmly got onto the path of star. South Korea top star Jang Dong Gun treat him like a brother and giving him a lot of advice without any hesitation.

HYSHG.jpg

By his side, is his most dazzling lover, Song Hye Gyo. To Hyun Bin, Song Hye Gyo is a lover who can discussed about acting just like a friend.

For a series of his dramas, ‘Snow Queen‘, ‘The World That They Live In‘ and ‘Friend, Our Legend, Hyun Bin has not been acting in a well-dressed role, but this does not affect Hyun Bin’s position in the entertainment industry.

HYSHG3.jpg

Hyun Bin: “Until now, I never regret about the choice I made.”

The first question asked was the poor rating of ‘Friend, Our Legend’. Does he really have to take up this Dong Soo role in the drama? This role don’t really matches Hyun Bin image of goodness.

Hyun Bin replied: “Ever since I watched the Korean movie ‘Friend’, I wanted to take up the challenge of acting in it. In fact, people surrounding me were opposed about it. But I felt if I missed my dream of acting in the drama, it hard to find it back. So I came under pressure to act in this drama. Of course, I dreamed of playing the Dong Soo role.”

Hyun Bin has been a star since 3 years after his debut. He was acting in the Korean TV drama ‘My Name is Kim Sam Soon’. This drama received 50% ratings of the TV series and he became popular overnight. However, after then Hyun Bin’s dramas rating are not been satifactory and getting hard to achieve two digit ratings. Does he ever regretted about it?

Hyun Bin said: “In fact, I have never regret. Even though the ratings were not high, but the artistic work has been affirmed. I felt happy for this. ‘My Name is Kim Sam Soon’ let me experienced the sweetness of high ratings too early, but at the same time I was no longer obsessed or tangled with the TV ratings easily.”

HYSHG2.jpg

Hyun Bin: “Jang Dong Gun is my spiritual support.”

Hyun Bin was really much affected by actor Jang Dong Gun. Currently Hyun Bin was under Jang Dong Gun’s AM agent firm. He also listened to Jang Dong Gun’s suggestion when selecting his performance. Starring in the TV series ‘Friend, Our Legend’ was also recommended by Jang Dong Gun.

Jang Dong Gun is like a solid back for Hyun Bin. But on the other hand, it seen like Hyun Bin has been hidden under the light of Jang Dong Gun who cannot emit his own light.

Hyun Bin: “Senior Jang Dong Gun is my spiritual support. Of course, some people told me that I would always live in the shadow of Jang Dong Gun, and I felt so sometimes. However, I learned a lot from Jang Dong Gun. The most important thing is I could see the standard thinking and attitude of an actor should have from Jang Dong Gun. If I could catch up with Senior Jang Dong Gun, then I would be half successful.”

HYSHG1.jpg

Hyun Bin: “Work and love, I do not want to favor any one side.”

Recently Hyun Bin and Song Hye Gyo announced their relationship to the public. Last year they were both acting in the Korean TV drama ‘The World That They Live In’ and this fate has made them as a real couple. As a lover, Hyun Bin don’t really talked much about Song Hye Gyo. However as a fellow actor, he shared it is very meaningful to be in love with Song Hye Gyo.

Hyun Bin: “She is a friend who I can learned a lot from her.” We discussed and talked a lot about performance and acting stuffs. We got closer to each other through this process. My acting ability has a great improvement. Now we also talked about a lot more things on performance.”

Reporter: “We really like to know even since you have been with Song Hye Gyo, which part of your acting skills improve the most?”

Hyun Bin: “Should be my eye contact’. I think the difference between acting in the TV series ‘Friend, Our Legend’ compare to the movie version is the eye contact. To be able too demonstrated a good eye contact with a strong and painful love. Recently, I’m doing it quite well.”

Source From: IsPlus

***  old interview

Thank you so much @spuffniche, thank you for droppingby and for greeting us. Feel free to post anytime.God Bless you.

hi @iryaniY, welcome back. we missed you chingu. hope you're ok now. God Bless you. Finally, we got a new h2 home.

Actress Song Hye-kyo is on the cover of Marie Claire China's December edition.

Some portion of SHK's Marie Claire latest interview

The idea of shooting outdoor and the location was personally chosen by Song Hye Kyo. She was adamant towards her choice that it's hard for us to reject. Later on, we found out that she was actually doing us as a favor who came from faraway just for this photo shoot.

Some portions of shk's Marie Claire interview
 "Of course,you are happy when others praise your beautfiul face but that's when you are young.There'sther "beautiful"that is more important, its here"she said as she moved her hand from her face to her heart." If all that is in you heart is an evil thought or you are living your life doing bad or unhealthy things.Those will be shown on your face and others can see it." She said don't be greedy, let the good vibes spread to those around you and keep calm.--this is the creed Song Hye Kyo lives by.
   She hopes that beauty is an appreciation but not a chain that bounds.Of course,there are times she lose control. "I am only a human,there are times when you unconsciously hurt others.Maybe i didn't do or say something on purpose , but my actions may in turn hurt someone." As time goes by, she adopts self control and positive thinking. " So when i see something bad, i will not rush to give my opinion , it will only hurt others.So don't, if not i might say something unpleasant ,might as well keep it to myself."
   Self control will turn into disposition and it will be reflected on screen.Now we understand why after "Full house", "The world's within" she disappeared from small screen and chose to appear in independent films such as "Camellia" and "Today" etc.Her acting garners rave reviews from audience and critics alike especially in "Today" where Korean media described her acting as " top notch ".

I asked her about  all the different kind of love she has in her dramas and films, which one she is hoping for herself. She said all the love in her films are quite unrealistic. "If in the real world,for young girls, i think Full house is the kind of love that they wish for.No matter what the circumstance is,no matter how much a couple bicker and argue, it's all quite cute.For those in 24, or 25 years range, that is the best kind of love story." She expertly steer clear of her own and her past, her regrets and mistakes.
    "When i was young, i just didn't get it..All i knew was to love my job. Now i know, respect is a must in a relationship.He must respect my career and in turn i must respect his choice, there cannot be any meddling.That is really important," "Meeting each lover, i would discover a different self.Things that may happen and choices that i would make in the past, it may not happen in the present.When i was young, i was more stubborn.Only when i was in love i realized this trait of mine, you can consider it a bad habit.I realized that i was a stubborn woman.Now,i learn to understand others, such as what kind of person he is, how must i treat him.And all along i thought i was not a girl who likes to  act cute but when i met the other person i found that i was really good in acting cute.I guess love will ignite something in you."
How do you practice self control?I think every actor and actress will have it.Everyday you are learning the art of self control and discipline.Everyday you go out to let the public sees you and they follow you closely while you can't see them.When i step out of my door everyday, i realize that i don't "own" myself anymore. Ok, sometimes i will lose my temper but let's say my temper is only the size of my  thumbnail.Once,it spreads to the outside world(meaning rumors), my temper may  turn into the size of a fist. Actors, we have no choice,once it spreads, it will be a public consumption.The art of self control is never ending.
How do you describe current Song Hye Kyo?The things that i wish for i would work hard to get it, the things that are already in my hands i would do my best.I don't want to think about the future, i am not sure what i want to do or can do in the future. I don't want to be greedy, now i am going to promote my upcoming movies, i want to do those first.I am not going to think far yet.
What are the things you appreciate about yourself?I don't boast about myself.
What are the things you don't appreciate about yourself?I am not content about my personality. Because sometimes i am ...sigh.. not satisfied. For example, when i see something or someone's attitude which i am not pleased with, i won't say it out.I admire those people that are straight forward ' i don't like this or i don't like you doing that" some people are like that.But i just couldn't do it, I want to say it out but can't do so or unable to say so, so i will just keep it to myself.
Because you are scared of hurting others?Yes
Are you scared of growing old?I am just over 30,i think this is the best time to be. I don't know what will happen in the future but for now there's nothing to be afraid of.When i was young i was inexperienced, that's why my acting was lacking.But now, you can say that i have some experience so when i act out certain character , i can act them out better. So i think this moment is the best.
In reality, are you the quiet/restrain Song Hye Kyo?or there are other side of you that we don't know?Of course there are times that i would be lively but of course i would only be so when i am around my very good friends.Friends that i trust 100%, i can be lively,witty,playful and sassy Song Hye Kyo.Of course not many have seen this side of me,most will not ever.
What is so good about being an actress?Filming.The premiere of a movie/drama is the happiest one.Those days i would be very confident and excited, i really relish those feelings.
To the point of forgetting your difficulties and problems while filming?Yes, all forgotten.
If you could ask a question to Song Hye Kyo in 10 years time, what would it be?Do you live well? (laugh) Do you think you live well when you were 30-39 years?
      Credit to  khyx at shk soompi thread. Thank you so much.  
***full interview  translated by khyx, kindly refer to shk soompi thread.
Part of HB's interview on SBS One Night Of TV Entertainment ( January 6,2011 )
** You'll have to get married after you come back from the army.
HB: Yes, someday I will      What kind of girl do you like?HB: I would like someone who is very understanding. I thinked there are a lot of people who like this                    profession but there are not many who may understand it.

***HB:  “My job as an actor requires a lot of irregular working hours and time spent away from home. So I want to date someone who understands my working conditions.” The reporter followed up by asking if Hye Kyo was close to that ideal type, and Hyun Bin replied, “Yes, I would say so.”

credit: soompi

Thanks @MayaE for leading me to this thread...@ebullient thank you so much for opening this thread exclusively for H2 fanatics/  Hyunbin & HyeKyo family...I'll be forever grateful for your effort of making us a place called home...finally our ship are build...we will enjoy the sailings... until we reach the final destination...BON VOYAGE EVERYONE...WELCOME ABOARD my Fellow H2natics chingguslet's keep this thread...happy..friendly and a place we can share our love to this lovely couple...Fighting...Keep the Faith and Hope that Someday...Oneday In God's Perfect Time our Dreams for H2 couple with come true...

Archived