Quantcast

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

12 hours ago, Jenny Chang said:

I’m busy so that I just can only come here today. I hope admins wouldnt delete my posts.

What a noisy new year for you. I noticed that you have been online several times on that day. It must be annoy when being on hotsearch weibo by things didn’t relate to you. That night, you stayed up late too.

First, I’m sorry to bring you on that mess. I was blind Kyo. Now I have opened my eyes. I regret that I even find reasons for those harass comments about you on that instagram account.

I realized that the love I thought was real love, destination love is actually the toxic love.

What kind of real love can make you tired and being harass by others?

From now, I will delete all of the past and follow the script that person want me to follow.

This love actually has ended from 2011. Both sides have nothing to relate to each other anymore. Both have move on. Everything happened just coincident.

+ They released that they were dating from April 2020. Then how he can date 2 people at the same time. That’s just a dream. A good sister just heard a good song on midnight and wanted to post in instagram. Nothing else.

+ The house in YP is just a dream. The happy couple house must be in some luxury places in Seoul like Hannamdong, not a countryside place. That’s not deserved for a powerful couple.

+ Unlike the ex gf rumored hasn’t been accept by ex bf family. His parents welcome the new gf, although dating for several months, they decided to find for new couple a wedding luxury villa and hurried to decide the day to get marriage in 2020.

I was laughing hard when I realized something. The fate seems don’t support these two.

+ In 2010-2011, when he got famous with his drama, you stayed silent and worked hard.

+ In 2016-2017, when you have succeeded with DOTS, he remained silent.

+ In 2019-2020, when you recovered, he got famous with his drama and found his love.

It seems you two don’t mean for each other.

Wishing him healthy and happy .

I hope this is his last love.

I think that’s his true love. I have been watched him for long. And I realized he has changed. He used to be stubborn. I always wondered that why he acted doesn’t like him before. Then now I understand that he has found his true love. Just because of this person, he changed. What we can call it except true love.

Now I have admitted that all is our imagination. Then can you let Kyo alone? I don’t want her name being related to that man with his privacy life anymore.

As for someone still accusing she want to get fame from his famous drama. In October, when he was on top3 hotsearch weibo with his dating rumor with OYS. The next day, he released his new ambassador CF. Then was it still his ex gf buying hotsearch to support him on weibo ? Or Did OYS want to get fame from his famous drama too?

Jan 1 2021, he was on top 1 Naver and hotsearch Weibo. These couple got famous in Korea, Japan, China and others Asia countries too. They are powerful couple, I don’t think he can’t do anything if his ex gf want to use him. Let’s his ex gf using the fame from his drama with his current gf, I don’t think he can stay silent because this things will hurt his current gf. He is a good man how he can’t let his woman hurt.

Happy New Year Kyo!

I help some fans to translate their message to you on the new year.

I really hope you can find someone who really loves you.

Someone,

because he wants to see your smiles, he will find all ways to make you happy, whether it is working hard to prepare a small gift, taking you to the places you like or doing what you want with him. Not just giving you the flashy material things outside and think that is enough to buy your love.

What can be bought by money will be sold one day to replace with something new and more beautiful.

Someone,

who respects all your decisions, and never forces you have to choose between him and anything that you love, because when you  have to choose to give up something, the most hurtful person is still you . He has enough belief to give you the freedom to fly to where you want, enough patient to find you come back home if you accidentally get lost, and enough tolerant to protect you no matter what bad things happen in your life.

Someone

may not do everything for you, but whatever decision he makes, he still thinks about your feelings. Only someone who is afraid of hurting you, afraid of your tears will know how to cherish and protect your love.

Someone

may not spend all of his times for you, but all the times he is with you is honest and complete, just thinking about you. No one can tell how long we can be and will be together, just hope that no matter how long relationship, you deserve the full of happiness.

Meeting someone who makes you flutter is hard, meeting someone who reciprocates your love is even more difficult, and meeting someone who gives you the love through thick and thin- sounds simple, but that's is the hardest thing.

New year, wish you find someone who loves you

PS: If until the last journey, you can’t find him. Then who cares!  You are Song Hye Kyo. There are many people who wish being Song Hye Kyo name in one day. In your latest interview, love has many figures, not just couple love, that is family love, friendship love. You don’t need to be perfect like media and others want. You have the best mother, best friends, and best fans who always support you. There are many people still love you, so don’t choose to give up.

May in your world, every day is a beautiful day. Even if you forget to bring the umbrella, you can keep saying to yourself: “I want to walk in the rain today”. I don’t wish you have a best new year, I know life is never easy. I wish you have enough strength to overcome even in the darkest days. We will stay here to support you Kyo.

In SK, there are 2 people who I admire the most. Because I like the "self" of these two. They are Noh Hee Kyung and Uhm Hong Sik. The first person is gentle and quiet, even though she made a record because of the lowest ratings, she continued to work. Don’t give up, nor refused to break the pen to gone with the wind.

The second is unique, loud, ready to curse up so that the whole world can listen to him.

No matter what other people do, criticize, or praise them, they are still them. You have to step out of your comfort zone to learn the way to accept them as they are.

Im happy when these two good people support you and give you strength for years. They always stay beside you when you need. And We too.

Wishing you a happy new year. 2021 is the first year of new decade. We will stay together for the next 10 years. And the more next 10 years… You are a good person, like Yoo Ah In said in your fm in 2016.

Waiting for your comeback Kyo.

Srr for my bad English.

New year. New Me. New You.

That is my last post in this topic.

그 때의 나는 왜 그리 모질어졌는지
왜 타인에게 상처가 되었는지

명예는 타인으로부터 세워지는 것이 아니며
내 안에서 부터 바로 세우는 것이다.

인간에게 의지하는 것은 의미 없음에
서로에게 상처받을 일이 없음을

내가 사랑하는 사람들이 늘 행복하길

Truly spoken from the heart. Your post made me cry :dissapointed_relieved: Love it so so much! 

To all my friends who have been following and posting on this thread with love, as we disengage from this thread, I want to say a BIG THANK YOU for our journey last year. I want to especially thank the Kyonatics for helping me learn so so much more about Kyo. I don’t know if I can call myself a Kyonatic yet but I am certainly going to support her in her future projects and I am eagerly awaiting the 2021 project she promised to give to us. :blush:  Hope that we will have the chance to interact with each other again in Kyo’s drama thread or in Kyo’s thread. 

Till then, goodbye! Please stay happy and healthy and here’s cheers to A NEW YEAR, A NEW ME and A NEW US! :kiss_wink:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

9 hours ago, MayaE said:

@Jillia I  hope you delete some post made by other people here. Respect begets respect. No need to bark at the wrong tree. Some binkyo supporters wish them well already. So I hope it ends there.

MayaE.... Happy New Year! 

walt disney hello GIF by hoppip          

Just passing by to say "annyeonghaseyo" to all :gangnamstyle:

"Do not be sad because they are past!
Smile, because they once were!"

looking forward to a brand new ending...

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Leroy Patterson

• Like 3
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, Jenny Chang said:

I’m busy so that I just can only come here today. I hope admins wouldnt delete my posts.

What a noisy new year for you. I noticed that you have been online several times on that day. It must be annoy when being on hotsearch weibo by things didn’t relate to you. That night, you stayed up late too.

First, I’m sorry to bring you on that mess. I was blind Kyo. Now I have opened my eyes. I regret that I even find reasons for those harass comments about you on that instagram account.

I realized that the love I thought was real love, destination love is actually the toxic love.

What kind of real love can make you tired and being harass by others?

From now, I will delete all of the past and follow the script that person want me to follow.

This love actually has ended from 2011. Both sides have nothing to relate to each other anymore. Both have move on. Everything happened just coincident.

+ They released that they were dating from April 2020. Then how he can date 2 people at the same time. That’s just a dream. A good sister just heard a good song on midnight and wanted to post in instagram. Nothing else.

+ The house in YP is just a dream. The happy couple house must be in some luxury places in Seoul like Hannamdong, not a countryside place. That’s not deserved for a powerful couple.

+ Unlike the ex gf rumored hasn’t been accept by ex bf family. His parents welcome the new gf, although dating for several months, they decided to find for new couple a wedding luxury villa and hurried to decide the day to get marriage in 2020.

I was laughing hard when I realized something. The fate seems don’t support these two.

+ In 2010-2011, when he got famous with his drama, you stayed silent and worked hard.

+ In 2016-2017, when you have succeeded with DOTS, he remained silent.

+ In 2019-2020, when you recovered, he got famous with his drama and found his love.

It seems you two don’t mean for each other.

Wishing him healthy and happy .

I hope this is his last love.

I think that’s his true love. I have been watched him for long. And I realized he has changed. He used to be stubborn. I always wondered that why he acted doesn’t like him before. Then now I understand that he has found his true love. Just because of this person, he changed. What we can call it except true love.

Now I have admitted that all is our imagination. Then can you let Kyo alone? I don’t want her name being related to that man with his privacy life anymore.

As for someone still accusing she want to get fame from his famous drama. In October, when he was on top3 hotsearch weibo with his dating rumor with OYS. The next day, he released his new ambassador CF. Then was it still his ex gf buying hotsearch to support him on weibo ? Or Did OYS want to get fame from his famous drama too?

Jan 1 2021, he was on top 1 Naver and hotsearch Weibo. These couple got famous in Korea, Japan, China and others Asia countries too. They are powerful couple, I don’t think he can’t do anything if his ex gf want to use him. Let’s his ex gf using the fame from his drama with his current gf, I don’t think he can stay silent because this things will hurt his current gf. He is a good man how he can’t let his woman hurt.

Happy New Year Kyo!

I help some fans to translate their message to you on the new year.

I really hope you can find someone who really loves you.

Someone,

because he wants to see your smiles, he will find all ways to make you happy, whether it is working hard to prepare a small gift, taking you to the places you like or doing what you want with him. Not just giving you the flashy material things outside and think that is enough to buy your love.

What can be bought by money will be sold one day to replace with something new and more beautiful.

Someone,

who respects all your decisions, and never forces you have to choose between him and anything that you love, because when you  have to choose to give up something, the most hurtful person is still you . He has enough belief to give you the freedom to fly to where you want, enough patient to find you come back home if you accidentally get lost, and enough tolerant to protect you no matter what bad things happen in your life.

Someone

may not do everything for you, but whatever decision he makes, he still thinks about your feelings. Only someone who is afraid of hurting you, afraid of your tears will know how to cherish and protect your love.

Someone

may not spend all of his times for you, but all the times he is with you is honest and complete, just thinking about you. No one can tell how long we can be and will be together, just hope that no matter how long relationship, you deserve the full of happiness.

Meeting someone who makes you flutter is hard, meeting someone who reciprocates your love is even more difficult, and meeting someone who gives you the love through thick and thin- sounds simple, but that's is the hardest thing.

New year, wish you find someone who loves you

PS: If until the last journey, you can’t find him. Then who cares!  You are Song Hye Kyo. There are many people who wish being Song Hye Kyo name in one day. In your latest interview, love has many figures, not just couple love, that is family love, friendship love. You don’t need to be perfect like media and others want. You have the best mother, best friends, and best fans who always support you. There are many people still love you, so don’t choose to give up.

May in your world, every day is a beautiful day. Even if you forget to bring the umbrella, you can keep saying to yourself: “I want to walk in the rain today”. I don’t wish you have a best new year, I know life is never easy. I wish you have enough strength to overcome even in the darkest days. We will stay here to support you Kyo.

In SK, there are 2 people who I admire the most. Because I like the "self" of these two. They are Noh Hee Kyung and Uhm Hong Sik. The first person is gentle and quiet, even though she made a record because of the lowest ratings, she continued to work. Don’t give up, nor refused to break the pen to gone with the wind.

The second is unique, loud, ready to curse up so that the whole world can listen to him.

No matter what other people do, criticize, or praise them, they are still them. You have to step out of your comfort zone to learn the way to accept them as they are.

Im happy when these two good people support you and give you strength for years. They always stay beside you when you need. And We too.

Wishing you a happy new year. 2021 is the first year of new decade. We will stay together for the next 10 years. And the more next 10 years… You are a good person, like Yoo Ah In said in your fm in 2016.

Waiting for your comeback Kyo.

Srr for my bad English.

New year. New Me. New You.

That is my last post in this topic.

그 때의 나는 왜 그리 모질어졌는지
왜 타인에게 상처가 되었는지

명예는 타인으로부터 세워지는 것이 아니며
내 안에서 부터 바로 세우는 것이다.

인간에게 의지하는 것은 의미 없음에
서로에게 상처받을 일이 없음을

내가 사랑하는 사람들이 늘 행복하길

D*mn! You have spoken so well about it! Couldn't have written it any better! 

Happy New Year Kyo and Ruby! And thanks for bringing some people into our lives. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Jenny for a nice post! 

Actually, we shared almost our 2020 with BK couple. Luckily, this long and tiring journey ended in the first day of 2021. 

These days, I used to think so much about BK. And I realized that past is only the past. It's 12 years old since their first dating. We still give emotions for them until now. Maybe it's not the feelings for Binkyo, it's our love for Ji Oh sunbae and Yoon Jung. 

Binkyo met each other when they were young and in the most successful period in their career. Innocent Kyo and young Hyun Bin. Let's make these images as our beautiful memories. 

They don't have the fate to stay together forever. Both of them had their new partners from 2011 until now. So I think we should to move on, too. 

Btw, wishing Hyun Bin live happily with his new GF. And our Kyo, please always smile like this. You're my sunflower forever. 

I want to say thank you for all my friends here. It's almost 8 months which we discussed, chatchit together. I am happy when having new lovely friends as my ladies. 

Dear Mayae, let's forget the bad memories. Bright future is waiting for us. 

Bye bye Binkyo, bye bye Ji Oh and Yoon Jung. 

Happy New Year to all my dears

• Like 4
  • Love 7
  • Thanks 2

PARK SOL MI MAY JUST BE STREAMING WORLD'S WITHIN LAST APRIL 30 BECAUSE ON APRIL 16 THERE WAS A NEWS IT WAS AMONG THE TOP DRAMAS IN A STREAMING SITE IN KOREA. 

IF AT ALL THERE WAS MEANING, THE LONG AND TIRING LOVE IS NOT HYUN BIN BUT A PAST LOVE WE DO NOT KNOW ABOUT 

WE WERE JUST BLINDSIDED BECAUSE HE WAS THE LAST PUBLICLY KNOWN BF BEFORE WE KNOW WHO :loolz:

BUT BINKYO TIMELINE WAS IN FACT ONLY - 

2008 : CO ACTORS AND POSSIBLY SSOM BECAUSE OF THE BTS :joy:

2009 : OFFICIALLY DATING 

2010 : ON AND OFF BECAUSE THEY WERE SO BUSY AND THEY WERE SELDOM IN KOREA AT THE SAME TIME. 

2011:  OFFICIALLY CONFIRMED BREAK UP AND IT WAS AMICABLE HE REMAINED CLOSE TO ELLEN PARK. 

THEY REMAINED OK. THE "MR KIM NEIGHBOR" SNIDE REMARK IN 2017 WAS ACTUALLY NOT MEANT FOR HYUN BIN. IT'S JUST A GENERAL EXPRESSION ALWAYS USED BY KOREANS ABOUT A MR. KIM. 

BINKYO DEFINITELY ENDED IN 2011. AFTER THAT, THE NEXT KNOWN RELATIONSHIP OF KYO WAS EITHER DECEMBER 2015 OR JANUARY 2016 WHICH WE KNOW WHO. AND IT ENDED EITHER DECEMBER 2018 OR JANUARY 2019 WHEN SHE TRANSFERRED HOUSE. 

THEIR SQUADS ARE CLOSE BECAUSE THERE WAS AN AMICABLE BREAK UP AND NO HARD FEELINGS. 

OF OTHER THINGS? JUST COINCIDENCE. JUST LIKE HOW DOTS AND CLOY COUPLES MIRROR EACH OTHER IN CIRCUMSTANCES. THE SIMILARITIES ARE UNCANNY. :loolz:

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

I am thinking of deleting my posts but ended up posting some more...

If I can be honest with my feelings, I am so disappointed with Hyun Bin. Not because BinKyo2.0 didn't happen but because of the inconsistencies and lies. You denied having a relationship so many times, just to confirmed it in the end?!!  It just a shame that you're also into media-play. I thought you're better than that. Oh well your life, your way. I hope it will not bite you in the end. I thought I had enough but I think its better to stay put and wait till the table turns but definitely NO to binkyo3.0. I'm out. SHK deserves so much better!!!

• Like 14
  • Unamused 3
  • Confused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2

Hi Donna please edit and do not quote emoji pics :joy:

Let Hyun Bin be. His style now is different from the past. Anyway it's not him that inspires Kyo nowadays. We were just blinded because of the 5 strong denials he made when in fact its true. If only he made it sound like SSC denial we were just friends hanging out sort of thing then I wont ever post on this long and tiring thread. :smirk:

Anyway I still love him and support him. Not his fault that we were blinded on the clues that's not meant for him at all since he was with SYJ since 2018. :tounge_wink:

• Like 3
  • Unamused 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 2

@DonnaMae

I am a Song Hye Kyo fan only but please do not blame Hyun Bin. He preferred denials this time around.

It was not his fault the fans made wrong assumptions. There was no BinKyo2.0 ever. 

I was only disappointed why he has no respect for an ex whom he had an amicable break up and he never instructed Vast admin to delete comments bashing Kyo. 

• Like 12
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 3

Sometimes people change. Someone we used to know is not the same person anymore. They don't care the person they used to care before..it just nothing to do with them anymore.

That's the big disappointment.

@Phoenix26 if you considering to open a new thread in the near future count me in:loolz:or at least merged with the closed one with the 2.0. 

My concern is for kyo to live happily ever after that's my wish for her....

Kyo stay happy and healthy with your loved ones. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Thank you all for contributing to this thread - The only thing that I looked forward to each day, which kept me excited and happy in 2020 (given the chaos around the world). Bye bye  Binkyo,  I am moving on to "The unbothered queen " thread  :) 

• Like 4

PLEASE NO BINKYO ACCOUNTS ON SONG HYE KYO THREAD ON ACTRESS SECTION PLEASE. 

SOLID KYONATICS ARE DISAPPOINTED AT MANY BINKYO FANS FOR THE UNNECESSARY BASHINGS ON KYO. 

Let's just support Kyo in our own ways for now. 

See you on the future thread of NEXT SONG HYE KYO DRAMA THIS YEAR. In Dramas and Movies Section. 

Screenshot-20210102-221733.jpg

BY THE WAY, TWO OF KYO'S CLOSE FRIENDS HAVE ALREADY CONGRATULATED THE COUPLE. ALL IS WELL BETWEEN THEM BECAUSE BINKYO WAS SO LONG AGO. 

So please do not bash Hyun Bin it was not his fault you and I were misled that the crumbs were about him. 

• Like 12
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
36 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

See you on the future thread of NEXT SONG HYE KYO DRAMA THIS YEAR. In Dramas and Movies Section. 

:thumbsup::thumbsup: Looking forward to it!! 

@Phoenix26 -  I am changing my login name as soon as Soompi lets me to :joy:

• LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

Aw I can understand some shippers disappointment but I hope everyone can be happy for each of them and keep the comments positive.

As a big SHK and SYJ fan, I’m sure they both have incredible respect for one another and this new revelation hasn’t affected either camp whatsoever.

I am very much looking forward to SHK’s next project. She hasn’t aged a day and I love how incredibly professional and elegant she is always.

Happy vibes everyone :heart:

• Like 4
  • Love 3

When I left this thread around October I was already thinking the crumbs are all shallow and may not refer to BinKyo at all. 

But since I was the one who made the list of coincidences and so I think I need to post the conclusions about it to lay issues to rest. 

:loolz:

1. PSM WW OST - can be because she recently watched WW. Her style is posting old dramas and movies she watched. 
  2. Kyo following Belmakang - they may have met again recently because Belma is close to these group of stylists close to Kyo. They were once his styling students. 
  3. Trees - already explained here before.  Kyo's post was from NYC Central Park and not from HL Science location. Kyo's post was 100% identical to the post of her BFF who was with her in NYC in August 2019
  4. The blurry images posted by Belmakang can be just her friends or random people.
  5. Common squads, supportive squads - Korean entertainment world is small and all is already well between them since it was so long ago. 
  6. Ruby - who is her daddy? Why was the bio used to say grandma does not know? - If she is not Pink or Nana or Hana's offspring, I have theories on this, but it's something that cannot be posted here. :tounge_wink:
  7. Tatler Asia joining their names without explanation - probably because they were a former couple that's the only thing I can think of. 
  8. Soundtrips about old love - are just soundtrips or if you insist Kyo always posts with meaning, then it may refer to someone we do not know about, on which my theories I would rather not to discuss same as #6 above :joy:

Spoiler

And no, all of those do not refer to ex-h either, Kyo's W Korea interview says it all. Past is past. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1
2 hours ago, JiminLove said:

after their public announcement in 2009, Hyun Bin's parents expressed their disagreement. Kyo being a Hallyu Star from a broken home, that's scandalous enough for a traditional and rich Korean families whose main consideration are society appearances and reputations. 

In 2010, they were both busy with their projects but they tried to hang on despite the odds.  But they finally decided to let go towards the end but they stayed amicable. That was all there was to it in BinKyo. All the other stories were unfounded rumors. 

Song Hye Kyo deserves someone who is not from a traditional Korean family upbringing and its not Hyun Bin, so BinKyo was doomed from the start. 

This is also what I heard. Parental intervention. 

Anyway, he is not the one making Kyo inspired since 2020 so all is well. 

:fullofhearts:

BinKyo pairing finally laid to rest exactly 10 years Jan 2011 - Jan 2021 :loolz:

Because of their highly secretive nature it took a long time to figure out. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Oh, well, let us not discuss anymore about Bin and Kyo.

People still come here to find fault at us, and many still try to blame us for everything we have wrongly assumed.

Let's discuss somewhere else that public don't see :) so no one will say it's Binkyo soompi the source for misunderstanding. I read that many sites mock us even till today. Sigh.

We are the outlier in the equation already. :(

• Like 3

Respect to you MayaE! Even during the time when there were no reconciliation rumors on Binkyo, you were the one consistently expressing support to them individually. Even when there were no other posters here back then, you didn't mind and kept on posting anyway. You never complained about anything about Binkyo being real or not. You were never persistent in making others believe in what you think and feel. You were a respectful shipper/supporter. If ever you got tired already of Binkyo... it's okay to stop. If you want to continue...its fine as well because i know what kind of a fan you are. You never disrespect and force the ship.to sail. I just want to express my admiration to you because I was a silent lurker here while you were posting bin and kyo stuff even during the time when they seemed impossible already. Thank you.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3