Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, What! News said:

Already confirmation from both agency? 

Wish all the best for HB and kyo

Waiting kyo comeback in drama again

I think not yet. Still checking. So unlike HB. Usually he doesn't go out of his way to deny a relationship. Let's wait for his confirmation first

What a way to greet the new year! Since this is the umpteenth time his dating rumors have come out, I hope he will confirm already, if true.

As a fan of Binnie, I am happy for him to have found someone he wants to enter into a romantic relationship with. And this news is celebrated by the whole world and they are a well loved couple by the general public worldwide. 

As a fan of Kyo, I am also glad that the Kyo bashing from his fans and his shipper fans will cease. Seeing that Kyo’s squad and friends have been liking posts of Binnie on IG, I know that they are not on bad terms. 

I don’t regret going on this journey with all of you here. It has been fun! Most importantly, I have discovered Kyo and become a fan of this amazingly gorgeous and kind and generous hearted woman. :blush:

And Happy New Year to all my chingu-deul over here. 

42 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

What a way to greet the new year! Since this is the umpteenth time his dating rumors have come out, I hope he will confirm already, if true.

As a fan of Binnie, I am happy for him to have found someone he wants to enter into a romantic relationship with. And this news is celebrated by the whole world and they are a well loved couple by the general public worldwide. 

As a fan of Kyo, I am also glad that the Kyo bashing from his fans and his shipper fans will cease. Seeing that Kyo’s squad and friends have been liking posts of Binnie on IG, I know that they are not on bad terms. 

I don’t regret going on this journey with all of you here. It has been fun! Most importantly, I have discovered Kyo and become a fan of this amazingly gorgeous and kind and generous hearted woman. 

And Happy New Year to all my chingu-deul over here. 

Its official and confirmed. Thanks everyone here. Happy for hb and also for kyo....wishing for both of them happiness and contentment.

To all the friendship here thank you. Happy New Year everyone.

HAPPY NEW YEAR :happyshakes:

GOOD TO KNOW THERE'S NO MORE BITTERNESS BETWEEN THEM THAT'S WHY THE BFFS OF KYO SUPPORT BINNIE NOW. WHICH WE THOUGHT WERE CRUMBS SINCE SHE ONCE SAID SHE WILL NEVER BEFRIEND AN EX. WELL, PEOPLE DO CHANGE. 

I WISH THEM WELL FOR 2021. 

I THINK KYO HAS SOMEONE SPECIAL SHE IS VERY BLOOMING. 

IT MAY BE THE HANDSOME NON SHOWBIZ GUY THAT I WAS ONCE THINKING WAS COURTING HER BEFORE THE BINKYO WEIBO RUMORS CAME ABOUT AND MY ATTENTION WAS DIVERTED. 

:loolz:

I always supported Hyun Bin and watched his projects thru all these years. Nothing will change. 

I also support Kyo nothing changes.  

I am grateful for online friendships formed. We may not be here in this thread anymore but we have a GC where we talked about KDrama stars. Thanks to this thread, I met people who want to talk about Korean dramas.

As said by many of us a lot of times, we are just supporters and not shippers so we always have this Que Sera Sera attitude. Now, Hyun Bin’s lovelife is revealed. Waiting for that time Kyo will meet the one too. :fullofhearts:

PS @Phoenix26 I didn’t know that one please share on DM. :D

12 minutes ago, leek said:

I always supported Hyun Bin and watched his projects thru all these years. Nothing will change. 

I am grateful for online friendships formed. We may not be here in this thread anymore but we have a GC where we talked about KDrama stars. Thanks to this thread, I met people who want to talk about Korean dramas.

As said by many of us a lot of times, we are just supporters and not shippers so we always have this Que Sera Sera attitude. Now, Hyun Bin’s lovelife is revealed. Waiting for that time Kyo will meet the one too. 

I am waiting too who will be the man that Kyo's forever. 

Thanks sis and i gonna miss you and this thread..

As SHK fan, I only started dropping posts here from time to time when I noticed that several people close to Kyo are now openly supporting Hyun Bin and many SHK fans may not admit this, but there are also those who do not like him, but had kept mum about him and the BinKyo issue till today because they were being careful just in case there's some truth to rumors.

I am glad this issue is over now. Hoping some people will now stop bashing Song Hye Kyo and leave her alone

"I am loved by many people and having embarrassing rumors are part of it" - from the latest W Korea issue. 

On the Not Worth Responding response to BinKyo rumors, Kyo has this explanation from W Korea January 2021 issue:

"People come to me to ask for clarification on something written about me that I don't know about. Do you think it's better to ask the source of the story because I do not know anything" 

Happy New Year everyone. I am glad we can put this issue behind us all now.:selfie2:

1 hour ago, leek said:

As said by many of us a lot of times, we are just supporters and not shippers so we always have this Que Sera Sera attitude. Now, Hyun Bin’s lovelife is revealed. Waiting for that time Kyo will meet the one too. :fullofhearts:

PS @Phoenix26 I didn’t know that one please share on DM. :D

May i join the GC about kdrama? juseyo :)

43 minutes ago, Cheryl295 said:

As SHK fan, I only started dropping posts here from time to time when I noticed that several people close to Kyo are now openly supporting Hyun Bin and many SHK fans may not admit this, but there are also those who do not like him, but had kept mum about him and the BinKyo issue till today because they were being careful just in case there's some truth to rumors.

I am glad this issue is over now. Hoping some people will now stop bashing Song Hye Kyo and leave her alone

"I am loved by many people and having embarrassing rumors are part of it" - from the latest W Korea issue. 

On the Not Worth Responding response to BinKyo rumors, Kyo has this explanation from W Korea January 2021 issue:

"People come to me to ask for clarification on something written about me that I don't know about. Do you think it's better to ask the source of the story because I do not know anything" 

Happy New Year everyone. I am glad we can put this issue behind us all now.

I hope she will have her forever with non showbiz guy it's better. 

7 hours ago, JiminLove said:

Like we always say, this thread is for Supporters and not Shippers so whatever makes them happy, most of us are cool with it. 

I left the thread few months ago and I came back to check today only and am amazed how people here are very openminded. Indeed only supporters not shippers.

Happy New Year to all. 

Kyo has an inspiration ;) , as her fan, I can sense it. 

Love is all you need during Holiday Season as she said. 

IMG-20201218-190743-565.jpg

Happy new year everyone! :star:

It's great that we have a confirmation now. For me nothing changes since I'm always SHK fan and just supporter of both Bin and Kyo.

I just wonder, why the reveal is so clichéd through Dispatch and not on their own. But it's anyway their thing.

They are all in good age to settle down. I just wish them the best.

I wish for 2021 that Covid-19 will be defeated and we can see SHK in a new project again. SHK is happy and contented if with or without a partner. It's the most important thing for me as a fan.

It was nice to chitchat with you guys!:kiss_wink:

1 hour ago, tlireal said:

I just wonder, why the reveal is so clichéd through Dispatch and not on their own. But it's anyway their thing

actually I feel that way too. what happened today seems to have been in the scenario. The timeframe for the dispatch notification and then their agency confirmation was so fast. Only in a matter of hours. But never mind maybe this is just my feeling. Honestly it feels a little sad.

But reading the expressions of the feelings of the people here makes me proud. You are good, wise and mature people.

Like your hopes, I hope Bin and Kyo are all happy and always in the protection of God. 
Hopefully SYJ, who is now Bin's girlfriend, is happy and blessed. 

Love love love U, my dear friends.

Archived