• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

Top Fashion Magazines only get fashionable and highly bankable stars as cover stars, because of course first and foremost, they have a business and they want high magazine sales. That is why KPop stars are the ones often on covers. 

Queen Actress Song Hye Kyo has many top magazine covers even without a drama or movie for 2020. Her pretty face alone can already guarantee high magazine sales and the fact that she is hugely popular. That’s why she is the favorite cover of many top chain of fashion magazines in Asia Pacific.

:hooray:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2L0nDLa.jpg

8h04h8M.jpg

ghDKSd0.jpg

Wow. Short-hair Kyo is simply too gorgeous. I am speechless.

Kyo is W Korea’s January 2021 cover.

Binnie is Esquire Korea’s January 2021 cover.

On Friday, Kyo’s “Guess Who” teaser for W Korea January said the official announcement of W Korea cover would be on 14 December, i.e. today. Kyo being W Korea’s January cover is unveiled today. 

Binnie’s Esquire Korea cover is unveiled today.

The way their updates have been released in tandem since June this year is not funny anymore. 

Do the people in the industry know something we don’t? Or are they, like us here, pro-“BinKyo reunification”? Or are they just exploiting their combined power and popularity by adding to BinKyo buzz against the backdrop of deluge (2 times) of BinKyo rumors on weibo? :smirk:

If it is the last reason, then it is also obviously endorsed by Binnie, at the very least, since there have been tandem posts by VAST itself - for eg, Binnie’s profile shooting on Day 11 of VAST_DDUCKBAB_FESTA was released in tandem with Michaa’s update of Kyo 3 days ago. 

And by the way, it has been Binnie’s following after Kyo’s in the tandem updates, just in case antis jump to conclusions against Kyo. And fyi, there have been past precedents of timing of Binnie’s stuffs in alignment with Kyo’s, even before this year, for example, the opening of his weibo account. 

Okay, don’t mind me. This is just me thinking out loud. I know I shouldn't be delusional, but my curiosity got the better of me. :isannoyed:

• Like 5
  • LOL 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

W and Esquire cover model reveal on the same day. Too many coincidences already. 

:heart2beat:

Why oh why out of many celebrities in Korea, BinKyo have 100000 coincidences?

:smort:

Not to forget of course their names joined by "and" at Tatler Asia Magazines as Most Stylish.

:highonflowers:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4
Spoiler

YOU KNOW THE PAST STORIES ABOUT SONG HYE KYO SHORT HAIR? WHY AN EX WAS SAID TO BE JEALOUS AND DIDN'T WANT HER TO CUT HER HAIR BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS ASSOCIATED WITH HYUN BIN IN THE PAST? 

She had short hair in WW and when Hyun Bin was discharged from the Marines, she cut her hair again. It was rumored among fans they secretly got back together before he was discharged because he was spotted buying the same ladies bag identical to the one Kyo was seen a few weeks later. 

:happyshakes:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 3

Kyo already cut her hair last October mirror selfie. That's why the Jo Joon Young vibes was so strong. 

She and squad are so good to hide and not to post her recent daily life pics and only they only show official pictorial pics which she can wear wig so we never realized she already had short hair all along. 

Screenshot-20201215-101518.jpg

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 3