✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

COINCIDENCE KYO WAS WITH FRIENDS AGAIN WHILE HE WAS WORKING YESTERDAY. 

Reveal hidden contents

While the desperate haters make a fake screenshot about Vast. HAHAHA They want another statement from Vast. 

Spoiler

I only follow very few and I was online always at late night till early dawn. 

Making fake social media posts and fooling fellow shippers wont make ship true 

:biubiu:

Hyun Bin new video for Japan: "you may want to cook noodles or make coffee for your loved ones"

Kyo new cooking:

A1556-FE3-FB37-4-F2-E-9324-B6665-B30-C46

JMTGR is Korean slang for This is very very delicious 

:elated:

Kyo cooked that November 5. On that day, Binnie has a shoot which was probably that Japan promo video. ;)

40 minutes ago, Cas Gw said:

OYS? Who? LOL I'm so late. 

Oh I got it. OYS of Korean Odyssey. She is also the girl who was offered to join Swindler's cast in 2016, but NANA got the role.

She's really pretty. There is no smoke if there's no fire. Hmm. But if it's true, I'm happy for HB... finally! You are right guys, then it's time for HB and SHK to make a drama or movie together. Lol

OMG! I loved her in Korean Odyssey! She's a really good actress, and so pretty too! 

If true, then good for you Binnie! Immaculate taste indeed!

And I'm even more excited for possibility of cooperation for Binnie and Kyo, as friends ofc. I can't even imagine how amazing their chemistry would be, with the amount of trust and history they have together! 

Now waiting for some official news, confirmations, and maybe, just maybe, some good news for Kyo? I just really want my Queen to be content and happy. 

And I really want desperate people to STOP harassing her online. 

I'm also praying OYS won't be harassed now by the same terrible people that Kyo is... 

24 minutes ago, Guk said:

WHAT A TWIST???!!! it's like a Kdrama lol 

yes it is if true, lets wait for the confirmation regarding this dating rumor. Happy for them if they find their true happiness in their respective life.:blush: we are here supporting them.

Spoiler

But you know, wishing binkyo still end up together:loolz:

10 hours ago, Cas Gw said:

Oh I got it. OYS of Korean Odyssey. She is also the girl who was offered to join Swindler's cast in 2016, but NANA got the role.

She's really pretty. There is no smoke if there's no fire. Hmm. But if it's true, I'm happy for HB... finally! You are right guys, then it's time for HB and SHK to make a drama or movie together. Lol

She in wgm too right? Happy for him. 

Yess I'm still waiting binkyo in drama 

I think that HB is dating and he was probably ‘caught’ by the media and Dispatch. These days with COVID, everyone wears mask and it is difficult to capture the face of the girl he is dating hahaha, which is why the media is throwing out names. This in a way may ‘force’ him to reveal eventually. Whatever is the outcome, wishing both of them happiness in their lives :)

Archived