• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

Hihihi, so my Binnie has been telling his Ex that he is dating so and so? Wow! Is the industry that small an Ex keeps herself updated about her Ex’s current gf? :Pandabulous:

Anyway, blessing all with gorgeous Kyo this Sunday!

KGUUYgs.jpg

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Wiggle 3

Imagine how many co-stars she has apologize as she's the one being famous after AIMH and FH...and for taking many high class CFs... and for having beautiful skin that Bin loves pinching her cheeks... 

She has to make a long list of Korean celebs whose name are being affected by her and her fans. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, Nona said:

Imagine how many co-stars she has apologize as she's the one being famous after AIMH and FH...and for taking many high class CFs... and for having beautiful skin that Bin loves pinching her cheeks... 

She has to make a long list of Korean celebs whose name are being affected by her and her fans. :D

I suggest Kyo to open a flower shop so she can send to all these people and save money. 

• LOL 13

General reminder:

Please keep your posts solely on your own ship and refrain from mentioning other ships since it can cause conflicts and we don't want that, right?

And as you see we posted reminders already and asked you to report the problematic posts and NOT engage or "subtly" reply to the problematic posts. Yet you keep doing so, so apparently you're not minding your business.

Should this behavior continue the moderators will consider giving out warnings. Also, want to say this happens in other shipper threads as well.

-Jillia

re: @Berou, @MinLyn

• Like 4

OMG I missed so much over here!

Binnie looks happy, well rested and finally free! Can't blame him.

I'm as always mesmerised with how amazing at her job Kyo is. I'll never get bored of looking at her CFs and other projects. She's so subtle. Gorgeous, obviously, but it's not just that. Look at her eyes, IN EVERY FRAME. She's such an amazing actress and model. Yes, I'm biased. But who isn't? 

About the cloud-gate - I agree with everything that was said here already. Kyo is too protective of her own privacy, too aware of who she is. She knows that each of her posts will trend like crazy. There absolutely nothing she does without a reason on social media. Also we all know how much dates mean to her. So let's just all (friend or foe) allow her to shut this door, and leave it all behind her. 

Time for a new chapter! And it's November! :issohappy:

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1

I find it quite amusing, if not funny, that I had to write this at the aftermath of Super Typhoon Rolly in my country and in my hometown. But with all the talks I have been hearing/reading, please allow me to say my piece.

This has been a very delayed post here in Soompi. I had been prodded by some IG new friends months ago since some have missed reading my thoughts here. But writing for me demands so much time and concentration and I have no knack for words and weaving them so I ignored at first. But time asked for it.

I came here to de-stress and enjoy but as time goes by I find situations demanded more. After denial I decided not to talk since I may spill something that may hurt the 2 very people I am supporting. So I stopped writing and switched to creating collages, art for me. Doing these Binkyo collages brought me so much joy and brought back my love for photography but with this joy, I realized though that with each artwork, I am adding one or two more person each day to be curious on their lovelife, assuming they are really together, which may NOT be what Binkyo wants since they all wanted to be known as character actors. And WITH THAT, I decided to step back from supporting them openly with my visual works or others. Hence, I also archived on IG all of my Binkyo-related posts.

But since this community had been good to me more than the other I'd still would like to post this Notting Hill mock up poster for Binkyo which I made on 26 October as a record here. It has been my most favorite and one I value most among the Binkyo graphics I made.

Notting-Hill-Memeulap.png

Just a note: Please don't repost it anywhere and take it out of context. And please don't quote image.

Also, please let's not forget to wish them, collectively or individually, all the happiness they deserve. Thanks and till we see each other again! :)

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 2
11 hours ago, Hevielen said:

Kyo is too protective of her own privacy, too aware of who she is. She knows that each of her posts will trend like crazy. There absolutely nothing she does without a reason on social media. Also we all know how much dates mean to her. So let's just all (friend or foe) allow her to shut this door, and leave it all behind her. 

Time for a new chapter! And it's November! 

Agree 100% percent. 

Kyo knows that all her social media activities are monitored. 

In 2018 - early 2019, I was among those called haters by shippers and some SHK fans who failed or refused to read the clues. Against the odds, I always tell my friends SHK fans that IMO she and ex were through, and its true. 

Kyo is transparent. 

All I know is that Kyo is now at the best days of her life. She is happy it shows in her aura. Since she is happy, she can forgive and forget what happened in the past and happily move on. 

:happyshakes:

P. S. 

For those who are serious on "shipping" and the overthinkers, shipping Korean celebrities is not for you. KOREAN SHIPS ONLY GIVE YOU HEADACHES AND HEARTACHES IF YOU TAKE THEM SERIOUSLY DUE TO THEIR HIGHLY SECRETIVE IN NATURE. Rather than be like others who live in delusional world :lol: if you are an overthinker, better if you stay away from any KCeleb shipping. :allgoodlol:

If you support BinKyo, be a supporter not a shipper. Remember that is what we always said here? We are supporters not shippers and do not be impatient for any visible change... ENJOY THE MOMENT. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2