Quantcast

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

1 hour ago, Cheryl295 said:

Every year, Song Hye Kyo always receives recognition for beauty and fashion from many countries. Her long time fans are used to this.

But what surprises me is this:

"Hyun Bin and Song Hye Kyo"

Hyun Bin is also very fashionable and well deserving of it but,

-Why connect them?

They are not the only Koreans under the Immaculately Stylish Category. There is also Bae Donna, so what's the meaning of "and".

The magazine is a high end fashion magazine too not some trashy tabloids.

Do the editors know something?

Your guess is as good as mine. 

Something to ponder upon while recruitment is still ongoing for a Sound Engineer and Anatomy Expert on Chuseok Crumbs. 

I went over the entire list again and again and only those who have "connections" are recognized together. So yeah why BinKyo. 

Someday we will get our answer. Same as that of the voice, hands during Chuseok and many many more past coincidences. :poledance:

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

Congratulations to  Hyun Bin and Song Hye-Kyo for being included in that HK Tatler's Asia's Most Stylish 2020 list! :wub:

binkyo018.jpg

please don't quote image. 

*I told myself yesterday that if there's another crumb today, i'll get ready with my artwork. Seems the universe is telling me to go offline and paint!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
46 minutes ago, leek said:

Define BINKYO connection

Let me give some multiple choices :D

A. Ex-co stars (well, okay)

B. Ex-lovers (hmm, a bit ...)

C. Current lovers (What!?)

D. Co-owners (Ah, what business?)

E. Neighbors (Really???)

F. Other: (please specify)

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
3 minutes ago, Nona said:

E. Neighbors (Really???)

F. BFF

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
24 minutes ago, Nona said:

E. Neighbors (Really???)

Others: Text buddies / Meals partners / Travel mates :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

BinKyo = Classy couple ;)

Tatler is not an ordinary magazine ;)

One of Tatler’s differentiators in the market is the quality of its readership: the company has a team dedicated to ensuring the magazine is sent to the rich and influential, as well as placing it in hotels and private clubs.

Subscriptions and newsstand sales are not as important because 90 percent of the publisher’s revenue comes from advertising, 

Source:  businessoffashion website

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 6

Oh wow when it rains it pours. So many goodies for us to enjoy.  And yes where can we order blue hearts.  That is just what we need .  

Tatler thank you for noticing their style and really why must you band them together in one by line.  Should we read between the lines.  But thank you. Autumn you are going to fun. Enjoy everyone. :issohappy:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3
22 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

By the way,

Do not easily trust anyone who claims to support BinKyo but has several facts wrong :joy: Just saying. 

So I'm kinda taking this comment personally - NOT in a bad way tho, lol. 

I'm sure, that compared to all of you, I have maybe like... 80% of the facts / assumptions wrong. - I did mention I have ZERO detective and crumb collecting skills. But that's fine, I'm good at other things. And I still have this thread and awesome people in it to do the work I suck at. And I am SO GRATEFUL for you, you are making my days better and brighter. 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Of course not you @Hevielen :joy:

We are not privy to their personal lives so of course all of us could not be too sure of "facts" per se. 

I cannot explain well but just that we can tell thru gut feel who are the real supporters of BinKyo. I am not saying this for myself only because I get PM from time to time from others with same observations. :smirk::joy:

• Like 4
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Nona said:

E. Neighbors (Really???)

F. There are siblings on the list. So, maybe they discovered they are actually long lost "Cousins" since Kyo's mom is a Kim.  

:happy2:

18-DEC095-2118-41-EC-BF5-C-33-EAE16877-E

• Shocked 1
  • LOL 11