Quantcast

✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

11 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

What a coincidence that HB was out somewhere this late afternoon and bumped into that girl on the pic while someone was online while he was busy ;)

And delulus spread fake news the lady is a reporter and there will be announcement tomorrow :joy:

That lady in fact wanted the pictures deleted because she did not give any consent for her face to be posted all over internet.

Honestly,  I hope the fake news of announcement is true, because I want the hot tea served ASAP. But no, it's fake news again delivered by people who always write fictions. 

That’s why I love and proud to be on this thread. You guys always give the correct information. 

True enough, he only sent a letter which he might been have written while he was on quarantine and released only today in NHK Japan. 

• Like 11
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

We call out fake information spread in Social Media, of course,  because the fake information involves Hyun Bin.  He is a victim of several wrong information, mistranslation, edited photos, wrong captions, etc. He is often portrayed as someone who is very very far from his real life personality. 

We never visit anywhere else here in Soompi troll because we do not need to.

We are confident enough of what we have. We do not want to read fictions. 

Cannot say the same about you who keeps lurking and posting here against Soompi rules. So invested. 

Mind your own threads. 

• Like 11
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
33 minutes ago, leek said:

We call out fake information spread in Social Media, of course,  because the fake information involves Hyun Bin.  He is a victim of several wrong information, mistranslation, edited photos, wrong captions, etc. He is often portrayed as someone who is very very far from his real life personality. 

THIS. THEY SPREAD WRONG INFORMATION ABOUT HYUN BIN ALL THE TIME SO WHY WOULD WE NOT CORRECT IT?

SEE IT TURNED OUT AGAIN THAT WE ARE RIGHT. 

LOOK, IT IS NOT EVEN BINKYO SUPPORTERS WHO HAVE A DEBUNKING ACCOUNT SPECIFICALLY MADE. THAT IS SO HYPOCRITICAL TO SAY THAT TROLL WHO COULD NOT LEAVE BINKYO SUPPORTERS ALONE. LOL. :loolz:

WHY WOULD WE NOT CORRECT THE FAKE INFORMATION SPREAD ABOUT HYUN BIN? 

INTERVIEW? ANNOUNCEMENT TODAY? HAHAHAHA WHERE? AS USUAL ALL WRONG INFORMATION AGAIN. 

WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO CORRECT THE FAKE INFORMATION FOR THE SAKE OF SANE FANS OUT THERE.

• Like 12

A selfie of lonely together with books? Be careful before spreading out of something. Her aura was fine with this pic. Calm and peaceful. I dont know who was the one imagine she stayed with Bin that night ( is that you?) however in this thread NOONE spread that rumors like you. So IF you feel threatening or curious about that delusional, please come to the place they started and asked them!!! 

PS: Dont bring delusional things you heard or imagined outside and then accused this thread spread out that rumors. OK. We just take responsibility what we wrote in this thread. 

Thanks and have a nice day everyone! 

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

Me to this constant lost shipper:

binkyo008.png

please don't quote image. 

Spoiler

This lost person is so bothered and trying to control what to do with my time. Sometimes my amazement goes to the roof with her tribe's tricks. 

:surprisedwut:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1

I'm not good at technology to edit the pictures. I'm also not good at literature to write these kinds of fan fictions as: Male lead is playboy and FmL is innocent girls. After meeting Fml, ML changed blah blah...

So becoming Binkyo shipper/supporter is best for me . :surprisedwut: 

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

Instead of spreading rumors that Song Hye Kyo is lonely and took a lonely selfie. 

BE AFRAID TROLL

BE VERY AFRAID

Because as @Cheryl295 said above with picture proof,

SONG HYE KYO ONLY MAKE SELFIES WHEN SHE IS HAPPY AND IN LOVE

Spoiler

And probably with announcement soon to be made :joy:

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4

I've been silently reading this thread and this day since I was not so busy, it seems that many have bothered by this thread and they claim this is delusion.

To the visitors, please be informed that soompi forum shippers paradise is a place for delusions. As you've observed, real crumbs are not posted here since it is not imaginary.

Anyway, my salute to the mods who are prompt in keeping this place clean as this is my go-to place when I can't breath due to stress in real world. Lovelots

• Like 18

Because some delusional folks out there kept on spreading lies that BinKyo supporters only made the blurry pic. :tounge_xd:

Here is the real deal: 

One day in June, Hyun Bin stylist posted this pic at June 26 midnight. Deleted after two hours. Only those in East Asia who are not yet asleep at dawn and those living in the Western part of the globe has caught the IGS 

Caption : "Nothing..

Screenshot-2020-10-05-13-23-34-26.jpg

This pic has been kept by us in secrecy and only discussed at the former Soompi Club Section.

But whoa, in July when a BinKyo instagram account posted this, it made headlines, but the news were clear and correct, pic was from Stylist.

How come you come here accusing us of making this pic lol. Maybe in your Wattpad stories, it says pic is only made by BinKyo fans :lol:

Before you spread fake stories about BinKyo and us their fans, be sure we cannot produce evidence. 

It will only make you look more threatened and desperate who keeps accusing us of many false stuff:joy:

You want to know if this couple is BinKyo or not? Do not ask us.  Go ahead and do what Korean media has failed to do. Korean media failed to make the loyal stylist speak. :joy:

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

one thing more, we,binkyo shippers/supporters here in soompi do not represent other binkyo fans in other sites. They have their own mind, they do what pleases them and its their own freewill. If you are against binkyo, why do you keep on lurking and posting here? Just read soompi rules first because definitely moderators will delete your post.

Thank you moderators for your abrupt actions towards these anti binkyo's post. 

• Like 17
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

For this thread to be visited by non binkyo fans means this thread is powerful. It is a threat to them. I don't visit other threads coz i don't get curious at their ship. I don't care about their ship. I don't mind their delusions, coz surprise surprise shipping=delusion. But why is it so hard to "mind your own own ship"? I'll answer that for the anti binkyo lurkers. Because they couldn't peacefully enjoy their own ship coz Binkyo bothers them. And they hate that fact. So they spend time on the thread that they hate like as if they will find their peace if mind here. :smirk:

In war, bigger and richer countries can afford to send spies to smaller countries just to gather information that they need and because they are considered a threat. See that? Even if the bigger country surely has more soldiers and more weapons, a less powerful country is still a threat because it could be the only one hindering them to their dominance.  

I don't wanna sound too confident on binkyo. Honestly i am not so sure about their status. But i am.their "delusional shipper" since 2008...so i hope and pray that they are really back together. :sweet:

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

I noticed we only have unwanted visitors everytime there are disappointments and busted fake news. Why lash out at us when you are frustrated? Go to Wattpad and make your own story there and leave us alone here. :cries3:

Screenshot-20201005-155616.jpg

• Like 7
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1
5 minutes ago, arabella said:

...and he also looks peacefully content

36 minutes ago, leek said:

He looks a lot younger now than during his recent drama days. The aura is just soooo different. 

IT'S GOOD TO KNOW I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO OBSERVED THIS. 

HIS ENTIRE AURA IS VERY DIFFERENT NOW. 

HE LOOKS LIKE THE YOUNGER BROTHER OF HIS FORMER AURA

YOUNG AND CONTENTED

:cries3:

• Like 6
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2