• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

2 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I really love Hyun Bin's look in MOTA. 

Agree ! Personally, i feel he started looking better after the military service. Especially, 2015 onwards..

He's aged like fine wine :approves:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Let us tell our other fandom friends from Twitter, FB, IG etc that if they see bashings against Kyo, they better report immediately and do not engage in fanwar.

The haters are experts at these. They have this technique to post against Kyo and whenever SHK fans retaliate they will hide or change username, so they will reverse the table against SHK fans.

Just screencap their posts immediately before they delete and send to UAA.

Her agency will be making a statement against haters soon.

Again please do not stoop to the level of the bashers because they are so good of turning the tables around.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

The fake news site making fake news again at Hyun Bin will be making a drama. :joy:

FYI, the official publication when he came back was that he will take the first half of next year off and on second half of 2021, he may do a movie (CA2) if the script is good which I think its good script. 

:fiercebunny:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
2 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

But I dont like much the military haircut in CLOY. I prefer his bad boy looks  

I like the South Korea part of CLOY where is hair is styled..

Bad boy thing i agree. Never seen a South Korean actor look soo good in a stubble/ beard,as HB did in Confidential Assignment and The Negotiation. Absolutely swoonworthy !!

:transforms:

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Vast tree celebrated his movie character’s birthday yesterday.

You know when was the release of that movie? November 22 :hahah!:

I know a beautiful actress who always love using her birthday numbers even placed it on her IG account username. Just like Hyun Bin who always use 925. :exercice:

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2
1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

Yes they both have this principle not to do a project together with a real life partner that's why I already posted many times here that if they are not real they should do a drama again. 

hello everyone, I've been here watching for a while cuz this ship is so interesting and I don't like crowd ship either. I intended keep watching quietly but I can't help my curious about why Binkyo have a such principle like that???. Why they can't work together while they r in relationship?? Thanks all.

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote Images, thanks!
  • Like 4