• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

Hi! We're doing a collective greeting to distinguish us from the rest. Feel free to use as is or filter or whatever. The other blank file is for your messages. Please use these hashtags on Twitter or IG

#HappyBINday #빈나는_현빈_데이 #HyunBin #HyeonBin #玄彬 #현빈 #BinKyo. 

bindaygreet.jpg

bindaygreet002.jpg

cardgreeting.jpg

hbbannerkyo.png

please don't quote images. 

Edited by ulap2
Forgot to add my other design! :)
  • Like 9
  • Love 6
  • Thanks 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
On 9/24/2020 at 11:43 PM, Phoenix26 said:

BinKyo are the same age now.

. Until Kyo's bday in November 

This is so funny, because he always insisted that they're of the same age :D  Did he forget that Kyo entered school earlier than him? :phew:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11

Whoever had this idea of collective greetings with icons of squirrel, panda and a ruby in between, KUDOS to you!! Its is soo soo good and sooooooo cute :hooray2:

Such a great way to wish them and give a subtle-yet-not-so-subtle greeting ! The icons are as cute as the couple (which is no easy feat) :P

Absolutely love each image that is being posted :D Well done to all armies and kind shippers :heart2beat:

• Like 14
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1