✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, leek said:

To unwanted visitors, only post on this thread if your ship will announce wedding (legit news not from trash sites). 

Do not disturb us because of some delulus, fake news,  photoshop and other showbiz activities related promos. Okie. 

Until such time your ship announce they are indeed married and now have a baby (who was born less than 9 months btw ) LEAVE US ALONE AND STOP BASHING HYE KYO TOO. 

Wait... What? Oh my God, this is another level of delusion. You know that gif with a guy whose brain is exploding? Insert it here. Oh My God. 

I'm just so sorry for everyone involved, ESPECIALLY for both ladies. Comparing women is so early 2000. Out of fashion, like visible stringy underwear. Just stop, nobody wants that. I wonder if they think the same way about divorced dudes (like certain ex), or did the patriarchy brainwashed people so badly, they think only women are responsible for everything bad. Like drought. Or frogs falling from heaven. It just makes me so sad and disappointed, as these are mostly young women. 

:o

Anyway to make this day better, a little song to the playlist: 

Fragments of 'Lover' - By TS

We could leave the Christmas lights up 'til January
And this is our place, we make the rules
And there's a dazzling haze, a mysterious way about you, dear
Have I known you 20 seconds or 20 years?

(...)

We could light a bunch of candles
And dance around the kitchen, baby
Pictures of when we were young would hang on the wall
We would sit on the stoop
I'll sing love songs to you when we're eighty
See, I finally got you now, honey, I won't let you fall

(...)

Ladies and gentlemen, will you please stand?
With every guitar string scar on my hand
I take this magnetic force of a man to be my lover

Look in my eyes, they will tell you the truth
The girl in my story has always been you
I'd go down with the Titanic, it's true, for you, lover

And you'll save all your dirtiest jokes for me
And at every table, I'll save you a seat, lover (Save you a seat)(...)

Stay positive, stay amazing, love ya BinKyo croud <3 

:kisslevel:

I looked a little at the cloud of the post, there was one small cloud that became the focus. Even though I don't know what it meant, the first post of the small cloud looked far away with the other clouds. Then it got closer and clearer. I thought it looked like a little elephant.
Here I want to be honest, I'm actually not a fan of SHK or HB because I don't collect their photos. But I admire them especially shk. Can admirers say fans. I have watched WW many times but never got bored watching it again.
SHK is a woman who is blessed by God because besides being beautiful and popular, she is also surrounded by friends who are loyal and love her.
She's got fans who are polite, not tacky, and of course kind, like you guys here.
I guess it's because she is such a nice woman. She is always loyal and sincere.
People who sow goodness will also reap goodness too.
May all of us always be blessed and in God's protection.

On 9/20/2020 at 1:34 PM, ihugLovelyT said:

Someone posted this in her IG story

3 Things to Keep Private:

Your love life.

Your income.

Your next move. 

Saw this posted by a friend today...

Was this posted previously also by the same friend? OR other friends posting same and giving us indirect message :D

1 hour ago, arabella said:

The last of the three things to keep private is the most intriguing.

EXACTLY my thought !! the last one..

Its all the more intriguing if more than 1 person has shared..

Hence, wanted to ask. The previous post was also by same friend or was it another friend? Because i logged in on IG only today..

11 minutes ago, Nisha Punjabi said:

EXACTLY my thought !! the last one..

Its all the more intriguing if more than 1 person has shared..

Hence, wanted to ask. The previous post was also by same friend or was it another friend? Because i logged in on IG only today..

It was posted in IGs of Kyo's friend who loved to make four leaf clover brooch:)

Archived