• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

Click the flag beside the name to report this hater. How pathetic and too threatened to make a new account just to spread hate. She must be so nervous now about her ship and could no longer control herself.

19 minutes ago, PrSu said:

are you sure ?? :)  These people are obviously not in the world that we live in!!  must be from another planet!!

also, we live in 2020, not in the stone age :wacko:

Ji Oh was even in relationship with Married Woman in WW  :lol:

Also when Hyun Bin was asked, he said IF HE REALLY LOVES HIS EX GF, HE WOULD ASK HER TO COME BACK TO HIM AFTER SHE BROKE UP WITH ANOTHER MAN.  

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
5 minutes ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Also when Hyun Bin was asked, he said IF HE REALLY LOVES HIS EX GF, HE WOULD ASK HER TO COME BACK TO HIM AFTER SHE BROKE UP WITH ANOTHER MAN.  

yeah - I saw it somewhere before - Do you know if it was in an interview or a dialogue in the movie ? 

• Like 2

Mods must be shaking their heads, looking at bashers keep trying to trigger fanwars in our Binkyo thread. :w00t:

Even we are very confused as to why those bashers keep posting here, trying to wreck havoc in our beloved ship. :ph34r:

We, Binkyo fans, love to make peace, you know. :innocent:

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
On 9/11/2020 at 10:11 PM, Jillia said:

GENERAL NOTE:

Please refrain from interacting with any member you feel like is posting problematic posts. Please know your reports don't and won't fall on deaf ears and it's been taken care of. 

The best way for you and any shipper thread to deal with this is to ignore posts you don't like, report them if needed and carry on with your beloved ship.

-Jillia

re: @Berou, @MinLyn

I guess there's unwanted visitors here. Kindly remove her post which will trigger fanwar on this thread. Pls do something, delete her post...

Thank you.

• Like 6

Thought for the day:

I am not for everyone.

I know my truth,

I know who I am,

I know what I do and

do not bring to the table.
I’m not easy to deal with

but I do bring tons of value.
I bring love and strength,

but I am not perfect,

and if I don’t fit in

with a person or group

that is okay with me.
              Sylverster McNutt III

Stay strong, stay elegant, stay classy....you do not need anyone to affirm you.....that is why we stan you.....

• Like 9
13 hours ago, Cheryl295 said:

As an avid SHK fan, I tell you this, the mere fact that her BFF/ PR Mgr has made an action, then it means Kyo really forgot a certain occasion of someone in her past when she posted that partly cloudy sky today. :D The BFF post has debunked all delusional people out there. :lol:

She was happy and she wanted to post. She posts Blue Skies either when she is travelling or just happy with her life. 

Today Kyo met with some people for a possible endorsement or photoshoot. They had some food and drinks. She's happy. 

I really hope there will be announcement soon. We know most of us are tired of all fake news and delulus. Most especially the hatred against Kyo. 

We support you all the way BinKyo, please announce soon!!

In their imagination Kyo was at home sad and lonely and missing an ex :loolz:

REALITY - SHE WAS OUT AND ABOUT YESTERDAY ON BUSINESS MEETINGS. 

Something to look forward to and she's happy she posted. That's typical Kyo.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
Spoiler

:lol: Aside from the exact spilling tea time itself, it looks like we also need an impostors' posts to make our pages amount climbing fast in a typically short amount of time.

Apparently, the scarcity in the drought season they are in has totally made them in a total insecurity.

I personally think that their "vandalism" in the words that they posted here, will only make HB feels eerie about their behaviour in the fandom they're in, which hopefully it will furthermore make him to announce such particular thing sooner.

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

No, we should not copy that kind of behavior.

We should guard this thread from negas.  

We should maintain peace and harmony all the time.

That behavior would only be for insecure little kids who arent taught proper manners..

I'm just actually kidding while saying "we need impostors' posts to make our page amount climbing...", It's just I'm in a total confusion why are they insisting in doing that vandalism again and again, if they think they can make their ship building stronger, it's actually the other way around in fact.

Now I'm convinced if that 'SG shippers reborn' are not learning history, they're probably just new to shipping world in Covid time.

As for me, #inGodwetrust is the only thing that makes my mind calm, in which I think Kyo is thinking the same.

• Like 7