• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• leek

• Marso18

• marvellousgal29

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

Eversince, I don't have doubts with their love for each other. It's just a matter of right timing. So all throughout these years, I patiently waited with lots of prayers because I truly believe that if two people were meant for each other, in the end they will finally meet.

Happy is the one who waited patiently. For God's time is the best time.

Binkyo, thank you for the gift of inspiration and for being my stress reliever for such a long time. When time seems low, I just look at your awesome sweet photos together and I will be happy. That's the way you touched my life. 

Wishing both of you the best of everything. Whatever you have right now, you both deserve it because love is patient, love takes time and True Love never dies. You just have to be strong together, to fight against all odds together. If God is with you, who can be against you? 

Sarangheo Binkyo. Fighting.

• Like 15
  • Love 7
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@arabella, so you missed the boat last night? Hihi, it's so fun and making this thread lively :love:..

@KimSooHanMoo dear.. thanks for WHYs and BECAUSEs thoughts, can't be more than agree with you while it looks like your thoughts gained attention from outsiders too, hahaha..

CRUMBS!!! Give us more so we could dance here while others are welcomed too :tounge_wink: :kiss_wink:

• Like 9
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

Friend gave two gifts for couple friends... so it means that other bag with ____ designs was for .. ;)

Kyo got the giveaways the other day because after someone arrives home, she will be busy.

See? That's to add to the 1000000 other BinKyo coincidences. 

:smort:

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

Kyyyyaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love:

Can't contain my happiness right now! I know it's still too early to celebrate. But I wanna shout out my love for #BinKyo!!! :love::love::love::love::love:

After all the things that happened. You guys are so great!!! :blush:

#BinKyoLove #BinKyoFighting #LoveConquersAll :loveu:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1