✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

I was nervous and excited to see the thread on popular page. I thought this is it. That D-day has finally come. :joy:

Spoiler

BinKyo if you read here please make that announcement soon.

It is hard to control myself from posting several things I wanna share because of the Gag Orders you know. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 10
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

46 minutes ago, leek said:

Funny how TT 

Reveal hidden contents

Threatened troll

wanted me to delulu about the wife of Binnie's co CEO. :joy:

FYI we discussed it objectively and thoroughly and we know for a fact she is friends to all female costars of Hyun Bin's projects ever since Vast was created. It's only business connections there. Not a confidante type of friends.

If you are a fan of Hyun Bin as you said you are, you should know how private and secretive he is. He opens up to only very few people about personal matters. 

ESPECIALLY GUYS, THEY DO NOT SHARE TO JUST ANYBODY. 

NOT HYUNBIN OF ALL PEOPLE. HE IS DEFINITELY NOT A BLABBERMOUTH KIND OF GUY. 

WON'T THINK HIS STYLIST FOR TEN LONG YEARS IS CLOSE TO HIM BUT WOULD THINK A CO CEO WIFE AS CLOSE TO HIM? :loolz:

SO, HOW ABOUT PARK SOL MI. SHE IS THE WIFE OF HYUN BIN'S LONG TIME BFF.  WHOM HE KNEW LONGER THAN HIS BUSINESS PARTNER IN VAST. :fiercebunny:

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
19 minutes ago, PrSu said:

so the new beach IG post (by O's  mom) is to debunk the park pic? :) 

I saw it as his mom debunking as well as taking a dig at haters talking about photoshoot pics being edited etc. Caption- “No, I didn't edit it. I took it like this. It's real.”

Incidentally, that same bucket hat is owned by a few people.

zAh6kbg.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
1 hour ago, Jillia said:

GENERAL NOTE:

Please refrain from interacting with any member you feel like is posting problematic posts. Please know your reports don't and won't fall on deaf ears and it's been taken care of. 

The best way for you and any shipper thread to deal with this is to ignore posts you don't like, report them if needed and carry on with your beloved ship.

-Jillia

re: @Berou, @MinLyn

thank you mods. Kindly keep an eye on this thread as there were many unwanted visitors who try to ruin this thread again and again. From what I know, there where other thread that fits them and their beliefs.

Kindly, automatic delete all harmful comments from unwanted visitors that will just start fanwars here.

Please respect Binkyonatics here. This thread is made for Binkyo shippers. The last time I know and I knew how to count, there were only one vague denial and it is not worth responding....

Anyway, if Bin is available, I hope you can all hear directly from him. I just hope he will ànswer private matters because he said even media doesn't know even 10% of his personal life. I hope everyone will respect him if in time Hb will announce his true love, the real one.

As of this time, I am satisfied with my own observation.

• Like 12
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

FAN OF HYUN BIN or FAN OF CAPTAIN RI? 

This is such a great question...If only every fan/shipper would ask this to themselves :sweat: 

IMHO, One cannot be a fan if they can't see their star beyond one single project/role/character. 

• Like 11

I saw a fan posted a screenshot of a private msg from a BFF telling the fan that the lady in the park is not Kyo and requested to delete the photo out of respect to that "private person". 

Nevertheless, Kyo or not Kyo,  her fans just wanted to see her enjoying life. They really missed her and craving for any updates from her. :heart2:

• Like 5

Whether its Kyo or not on the pic, her friend said its not her pictured. 

But one thing is certain, Kyo was there at the park too with Baby R because she herself posted IGS at the park feat. the pet dog of her squad bff and the bag gift.

Yes she is enjoying her private life nowadays. 

:issohappy:

• Like 12
37 minutes ago, ulap2 said:

Let's remember there's gag order, I mean denial.

Does that mean if they finally come out, some of you guys will spill the beans to the newbie supporters? Hehehe. :sweat_smile: I am happy that there's a group like this showing support for the lovely couple. :heart: Knowing more about those bigger things related to them is really like a happy pill. Though reading your insights posted here is really helpful to get to know more about them as a person not just an actor. As their fan, but I like Kyo more hehe, I'll be contented with what I can have for now. :) Thanks to all the loyal members who keep sharing here I'm learning a lot here. :blush:

• Like 9
4 minutes ago, msvenus19 said:

Does that mean if they finally come out, some of you guys will spill the beans to the newbie supporters? Hehehe. :sweat_smile: I am happy that there's a group like this showing support for the lovely couple. :heart: Knowing more about those bigger things related to them is really like a happy pill. Though reading your insights posted here is really helpful to get to know more about them as a person not just an actor. As their fan, but I like Kyo more hehe, I'll be contented with what I can have for now. :) Thanks to all the loyal members who keep sharing here I'm learning a lot here. :blush:

I started off as a fan of binnie but I can't help falling in love with kyo more. Hahaha!

Even if binkyo don't end up together, I'm still going to continue to support kyo. She's a wonderful person. No wonder binnie can't forget her. :lol: 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

@msvenus19 I am just teasing.:lol: I really don't know if what I observed is worth telling. Frankly, I am much more careful now in managing my expectations ever since the denials from both camp. :)

Whether they are/aren't or they will be/won't be, I leave that to time and them. :)

And while I wait for what the future will hold, i'll just show my support with edited photos 'coz it's sad not to see them again in a frame. 

• Like 12

Dear BinKyo, 

If you read this, I just wanna make a request.

I know both of you have this principle not to do work with someone whom you have relationship in real life.

So, my request would be, if you are not really dating, please do a drama together, otherwise, I will believe what I want to believe, based on the crumbs, of course. :vicx::P

:happyshakes:

• Like 7
  • LOL 9
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Woah. A LOT can happen in a few hours.

I'm not very active here, mostly just reacting to your posts and reading cheeky comments, which I LOVE. Just wanted to let you know, that I support not only Binkyo, but also you, my lovelies. Amazing, sweet, talented fellow shippers. Stay awesome. 

Fandoms can be toxic. But they also can be a source of new friendships AND pretty great playlists (Thanks for all songs you are posting here!). Speaking of...

I listened to one of my fave soundtracks today - remember Chocolate drama? There is this song that made me think of Binnie and Kyo: 

I search high and low
Eyes closed two hands out
You and I
Seek and hide, seek and hide
But you
Burn so bright, burn so bright

I walk far and wide
Find my sun in you
You and I
But you're
Out of sight, out of sight

You wake up, I'm still sleeping
I wake up and you're asleep
I seek you, you come find me
But baby, you're out of sight

I close my eyes
But you're
Out of sight, out of sight

You and I

:fullofhearts:
  • Like 5
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 2

I fell asleep last night when the excitement was happening....I have nothing more to add to what has been said.  

A web of relationships is not built overnight.  It is intricate, solid,built on loyalty and friendships formed inside and outside the industry over many years...and  the key players may actually be invisible...and the fans of Bin and Kyo who have followed them over many, many years would not confuse the characters they play for the persons they stan.

I'd like to think that is happening to us here, those who are Kyo and Bin fans, and who support Binkyo as a pair or individually....simply wishing the best for them, being content that they are happy, and hoping for the best.  Over time, whether seniors or newbies we have come to know who we are, get to understand our inside jokes, know when things said are tongue in cheek.  It has been a great way to form a web of relationships and friendships....

Adding to the playlist is a song from Oliver...its not a couple song but when I think of our couple this song keeps playing in my head:

Where is love?
Does it fall from skies above?
Is it underneath the willow tree
That I've been dreaming of?

Where is she?
Who I close my eyes to see?
Will I ever know the sweet "hello"
That's meant for only me?
Who can say where she may hide lit ?
Must I travel far and wide?
'Til I am beside the someone who
I can mean something to ...