✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Reunited and it feels so good 

I hope pro binkyo newbies like me can relate. Hehehe. :joy: But no matter how long the wait till the biggest bomb will explode, I will support both of them all the way. :smile:  As long as they're happy I'm also happy. :heart::dontwanna:

Talking about possibilities... 

Since I am here at BinKyo thread, this speaks a lot about my belief. I would normally leave and not waste time anymore on a shipper thread if I have my doubts. 

I am always frank about my opinions. There were times in the past that KDrama couple shippers thought I was a hater since I always posted the doubts I had in my mind. 

:exercice:

FYI unwanted Visitor aka fake BinKyo, the wife of HB co founder of Vast is not close to him and I know for a fact she is close to recent co stars of Binnie from his dramas. She is also close to Park Shin Hye.

Connection there is PURE BUSINESS ONLY. 

5 minutes ago, leek said:

FYI unwanted Visitor aka fake BinKyo, the wife of HB co founder of Vast is not close to him and I know for a fact she is close to recent co stars of Binnie from his dramas. She is also close to Park Shin Hye.

Connection there is PURE BUSINESS ONLY. 

Me on the triggered and threatened unwanted visitors:

086-CD5-AE-A3-C0-4-E85-AFEB-63524-D15641

Just now, Binkyosummer said:

I am sorry. I am not in any ship, but a fan of Hyun Bin

then why use a BinKyo name then no one of us even using it 

FAN OF HYUN BIN or FAN OF CAPTAIN RI? 

THERE ARE LONG TIME HYUN BIN FANS IN HERE THAT REALLY SUPPORTS BINKYO. FANS WHO EVEN ATTENDED HIS FAN MEETINGS AND SPACE MEMBERS

STOP PRETENDING

DEAR MODERATORS PLEASE BAN "BINKYOSUMMER" FROM THIS THREAD WE REPORTED THIS ACCOUNT MANY TIMES

Archived