✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ihugLovelyT said:

Fans are so eagle eyed and saw Kyo new pic

Is she's the one wearing white loose  shirt with a cute dog?

She looks contented and having a good time. :issohappy:

I've been reading this thread and feeling happy for some connections they may have. I will continue to support Bin and Kyo regardless together or separately. Though my first post was last July before the denial was released, I was just a silent reader and just reacting to some posts here. I enjoy reading here. Hope I'm still welcome. 

Have a nice day everyone. :)

I gathered the suggested titles for the poster art I made yesterday. Here they are:

Memories of the Encounter in Paris
When Soo Hyun Met Jin Woo
Unfateful Encounter
Another Summer Day
Secret Love
Ex-lovers in Paris
Reply 2020 
Go back couple 2
When CEO Cha met CEO Yoo
The French Connection
Close Encounters of Another Kind
Rules of Engagement in Paris
Encounter in Alhambra
Destiny
World Within Season 2 
Crash Landing in Paris
Love Will Lead You Back
The Day We Meet Again
Awesome Love
True Love
Last Summer in Paris
Destiny Encountered
That Summer, with my Destiny
Encounter with Destiny
A Fateful Crash
Secret Encounter
What Did You Do Last Summer
Try Again
Especially For You
Before Sunset
Paris Rendezvous 
Lovers in Paris
World Within- The Story Continues

I also edited some for poster. Enjoy! 

parisbinkyo2.jpg

Spoiler

parisbinkyo3.jpg

parisbinkyo4.jpg

P. S. Others are asking me if there's a possibility of BinKyo. My answer is I don't know anymore after denials. But I enjoy this brush up on editing.

please don't quote images. 

** I realized kyo posted a bag designed with eiffel tower. What a coincidence with this poster art! 

There are reports today stating that Jang Ki Yong and some other production staff are back in SK. Looks like Binnie may be one of the last to fly back, presumably because as the CIA agent, he probably has more scenes in Jordan. Hope he will go home safely soon.

Btw, the recent pics in Kyo’s IGS and some other IG posts shows me she is hanging out with her friends, Baby R and their dogs. It is comforting to know she is happy and carefree. 

20 minutes ago, leek said:

Rules of Engagement is not a lovestory film though. It's a war movie. 

That's true.....an old 2000 movie title.  But the title could be looked at from another perspective :grin: haha

11 minutes ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

There are reports today stating that Jang Ki Yong and some other production staff are back in SK. Looks like Binnie may be one of the last to fly back, presumably because as the CIA agent, he probably has more scenes in Jordan. Hope he will go home safely soon.

Binnie come home soon....we miss you.

5 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I miss the cute Mr Kim.  :lol:

Not you Hyun Bin although I miss you too but you are manly handsome not cutesy type :tounge_xd:

He better watch out because the girl of his dreams has an avid suitor they were seen at a park yesterday :offtospace:

3 hours ago, leek said:

Rules of Engagement is not a lovestory film though. It's a war movie. 

Actually there was a series, an American sitcom of the same title that ran for 7 seasons. It showed verious stages of relationships - from dating and committment to engagement and marriage. 

In the Far East, the demand for blue roses is especially high because of the fairytale. They are often given away for engagement and wedding and are meant to bring love to the couple forever.

Just like in a fairy tale. For this extra white roses are dyed blue. Always in search of something special, unique, the people of Europe have meanwhile also discovered the blue rose for themselves. Their triumphal march, however, is just beginning.

In Asia, the love message of the blue rose is clear: it stands for the perfect and fulfilled love.  

:heart4:

Archived