• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• leek

• Marso18

• marvellousgal29

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

What are the possible reasons for a long time friend of both to link I Love You 3000 with a golfer who loves to eat and a baseball player who loves dogs?

1. She heard from a friend that her bf, a golfer who loves to eat and a baseball player who loves dogs, is going to propose to her.

2. She loves to eat and she loves dogs and is a fan of Iron Man whom a certain someone who is a golfer and baseball player is also a fan of.

3. She is a fan of Iron Man and also a fan of a certain someone who is a golfer who loves to eat and a baseball player who loves dogs.

4. Others: __________

edited to add:

(PS: Seeing that my question is not clear to some readers, the “she” in my question and in the answer options refer to the “she” who is a long time friend of both. I have run out of wit for possible options. Do feel free to enlighten yourself with other possible options or options that you think are more probable than the options I have laid down :smirk:)

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Am watching omniscient interfering view, the variety show where the celebs are filmed together with their managers, it's an example of the relationship that celebs have with their stylists and managers, people who have been with them almost 24/7 for many years. 

Food for thought: If the squad member who is known to be close with a celeb, and knows that fans are following her account, will she intentionally post something that is related to "that man" in the hype of rumours circulating around her celeb friend and "that man", without the consent of the celeb?

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 4
2 minutes ago, Lola said:

Am watching omniscient interfering view, the variety show where the celebs are filmed together with their managers, it's an example of the relationship that celebs have with their stylists and managers, people who have been them everyday at work for many years. 

Food for thought: If the squad member who is known to be close with a celeb, and knows that fans are following her account, will she intentionally post something that is related to "that man" in the hype of rumours circulating around her celeb friend and "that man"?

To add to this, given the Korean culture how they protect their personal lives ;)

• Like 8

8FvD3Vg.jpg

Binnie and “his hand under the table” problem.

I am not smart enough to use photoshop apps to extend the hand, use brightness and contrast features to analyze :smirk:

“Aigooo..Binnie-ah, back in those days, did this give rise to rumors of wedding after the drama?” 

:waves:

Regardless, the fact is, there was a dating confirmation some time after this event :D

Re WW, it looks like our President enjoyed herself listening to WW OSTs among others today . :lol:

And talking about soundtrips, why do I feel like the soundtrip of one in squad two days ago sounds like that of a certain someone pleading “It ain’t over till it’s over”, belting out “Thinking of You” coz “I belong to you” and reassuring that this time round, “I’ll “Stand By My Woman””. 
:isannoyed:

• Like 12
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 3

Just for fun and it is by no means should be used as a tool for making comparisons. Recommend just watching kyo's part. Afterall, we know for a fact that kyo is the only one amongst all of bin's co-stars who he truly dated in real life as kim tae pyung for close to 2 years. :P 

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
2 hours ago, Phoenix26 said:

Last Summer.  Vacationing somewhere in France in August 2019 where only few hours train ride to certain places in Europe. 

Thanks for this :) I would have wasted so much time trying to decipher the IGS :) 

Spoiler

and rainbow rice cake - I just looked up on Mujigae-tteok and the special occasions when its made

:glee:

BTW, was there really a rainbow today ?? :joy:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Yup that's an actual pic of rainbow and for me its not a crumb for BinKyo. :joy:  After Typhoon Haishen landfall in Korea earlier today. 

• Like 10