✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/2/2020 at 12:59 PM, KimSooHanMoo said:

What are the possible reasons for squad’s obsession with a certain sportswear brand, including its sportswear masks (think airport fashion B))?

1. This brand is the current fad in SK.

2. Various people in squad are involved in styling a certain someone.

3. Someone in squad is a distributor of this brand in SK and a certain someone is showing his full support.

4. All of the above.

5. None of the above - Others: _______

I know thos brand it was posted by —— its a famouse brand now a days in SOUNDS LIKE  my goddess agency ? em i right sissy?

4 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

A mere instagram post of Kyo trends number One in Naver. 

that's why it seems really fishy that none of the K-Media reported on the WW OST Post - atleast for me seeing how anything that she does is trending- even if she sneezes, i think it will trend:)

-it clearly shows that there is something brewing(or has  already brewed ) :)

There was a news report yesterday that said that Hwang Jeong Min has already returned to SK on 3rd ahead of the rest of the cast. He was tested negative for COVID and will be undergoing self quarantine. As for Binnie, if everything goes according to schedule, he is likely to fly back to SK on 9th and will undergo self quarantine thereafter.

Yesterday, Binnie’s Amado CF released new pics (ahem, has anyone noticed the coincidence of releases of CF pics in tandem? B))

acPi9L7.jpg

Archived